TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out how the 1:18 text to K pinged with 2 yard accuracy 3 miles away from the truck. How did he get 3 miles away in that amount of time?

I still have trouble with this information about the ping. If it is confirmed that the accurate ping was 3 miles away then Brandon could not have made it that far on foot considering the conditions. He'd have to be running 6 miles an hour in almost complete darkness and in a straight line.

The other thing about the ping is that 3 miles northeast is well on the other side of the Colorado river. Yet we keep hearing of searches along the river.

My concern is that either the 3 1/2 miles from the truck ping was not the accurate one with only a couple of yards error or the time of the ping is seriously wrong.

Everything I have read says LE and landowners have gone out of their way to search for B, with some landowners even offering up their ATV's to searchers. What a slap in the face to now have them plastering all over SM and media that landowners will not allow searches.

If it were my property there is no way in Hades I would let LL or any of her friends on my property. LE and legit SAR teams would be more than welcome, but after hearing what's been going around (mentions of lawsuits and bad mouthing landowners etc) oh no way would she step foot on my property!!

And it's sad. It's sad for B and his children and his parents and grandparents.

I agree 100%

I still have trouble with this information about the ping. If it is confirmed that the accurate ping was 3 miles away then Brandon could not have made it that far on foot considering the conditions. He'd have to be running 6 miles an hour in almost complete darkness and in a straight line.

The other thing about the ping is that 3 miles northeast is well on the other side of the Colorado river. Yet we keep hearing of searches along the river.

My concern is that either the 3 1/2 miles from the truck ping was not the accurate one with only a couple of yards error or the time of the ping is seriously wrong.

Exactly! I've never heard of any ping being accurate to within 2 yards. GPS yes but not a ping. All I've ever heard about is ping data from LL. I know I was on another MP case in a remote area with only one cell tower and all the phone company could say was his cell phone was within a 20 miles radius of the tower in any direction. I understand with triangulation it can be a little more accurate but not within 2 yards from what I know.

So if the ping was from the 1:18 text to A then it just can't be accurate IMO unless B was given a ride somewhere by vehicle. We know it was him who sent the text cause he called her "Audge", or something like that, which is what he always calls her.

And about LL's living expenses. What was she planning to do to financially support herself and her kids when B got picked up on the warrant?

I wondered that too. I was a single mother of 4 and its hard work but its not impossible. From what I have seen her kids go to daycare. Social services provide assistance for daycare costs. I'm sorry she is struggling , but millions of woman have been single parents and they worked hard and pulled themselves up by their bootstraps. Expecting the public to take care of you because your loved one is missing is not right. Not when there are programs that can and will help. MOO:moo:

Oops. Sorry^^^^

3 miles northeast wouldn't that be on the other side of the highway from where his truck was found.

Techpuppy could you bring your map forward again please :) The one with the blue rings showing 1, 2, and 3 miles out.

TIA!!

So if the ping was from the 1:18 text to A then it just can't be accurate IMO unless B was given a ride somewhere by vehicle. We know it was him who sent the text cause he called her "Audge", or something like that, which is what he always calls her.

How does anyone know for a fact that B is the one who sent that text? First, I thought that he called her Audge in the phone call to her when he told her he was bleeding. The text was from A to B at 1:18 right?
Second, who's to say that B made any calls himself? Supposedly all the calls he made were to K & A, who we know already have lied to LE & to LL who conveniently has her phone in the van charging, AFTER she receives AND answers a call from K SAYING B is outta gas. Isn't it possible that K could have used B's phone to make all these calls to cover his bases? We don't know for a fact that it was actually factually B that made any of those calls or texts. We only have LL's word verifying that it was B's voice.

Oh my, we have a lot of guests lurking. We must be popular :)

He could have been bleeding trying to go thru the barbwire fence and all the cactus you see in the videos posted. Just a thought.

Refresh my memory sleuthers, was it said that BL made TWO 911 calls that night, from the phone records released by Verizon, through LE?

Refresh my memory sleuthers, was it said that BL made TWO 911 calls that night, from the phone records released by Verizon, through LE?

I could have sworn that it has been said there was two, but then I have seen where its been said the trucker made one and BL made one. I have no idea what and where it is true.

How does anyone know for a fact that B is the one who sent that text? First, I thought that he called her Audge in the phone call to her when he told her he was bleeding. The text was from A to B at 1:18 right?
Second, who's to say that B made any calls himself? Supposedly all the calls he made were to K & A, who we know already have lied to LE & to LL who conveniently has her phone in the van charging, AFTER she receives AND answers a call from K SAYING B is outta gas. Isn't it possible that K could have used B's phone to make all these calls to cover his bases? We don't know for a fact that it was actually factually B that made any of those calls or texts. We only have LL's word verifying that it was B's voice.

You absolutely correct! We can't get any definite answers on anything. I thought the 1:18 text was from B to A saying "Audge I'm F'ing bleeding" but it could have been the text from A to B telling him the cops were at his truck. And they are trying to act like it wasn't a "warning" to B due to the warrant but only a fool would buy that one!

IMO LE and searchers have gone above and beyond what I would expect to see under the circumstances (the lies from K and A/LL not wanting to go in and talk to them to begin with) and especially for a wanted felon. And that says a lot about LE's character IMO. Coke County Sheriff called in the Texas Ranger to help from what I understand. They called in TexSAR from what I understand. EVEN after B's loved ones lied and tried to hide the truth. And what they are trying to do now is an absolute joke IMO. They weren't all that concerned that night were they? LL even left her phone in the van and missed B's pleas for help to her, but miraculously was able to get K's calls. And they want to place blame?

Well I have heard something like this, but like most things LL has never clarified.

I think LE was talking about one call to the nursing home that was then passed to Coke County dispatch and the truckers call.

IMO there were not two 911 calls made by B.

And IF B was under the influence of something why did LL let him drive that night?

You absolutely correct! We can't get any definite answers on anything. I thought the 1:18 text was from B to A saying "Audge I'm F'ing bleeding" but it could have been the text from A to B telling him the cops were at his truck. And they are trying to act like it wasn't a "warning" to B due to the warrant but only a fool would buy that one!

IMO LE and searchers have gone above and beyond what I would expect to see under the circumstances (the lies from K and A/LL not wanting to go in and talk to them to begin with) and especially for a wanted felon. And that says a lot about LE's character IMO. Coke County Sheriff called in the Texas Ranger to help from what I understand. They called in TexSAR from what I understand. EVEN after B's loved ones lied and tried to hide the truth. And what they are trying to do now is an absolute joke IMO. They weren't all that concerned that night were they? LL even left her phone in the van and missed B's pleas for help to her, but miraculously was able to get K's calls. And they want to place blame?

No it appears they are more interested in building a case for a lawsuit for monetary gain. In my opinion LL should be looking into a wrongful death suit towards A and K, since she is convinced BL is deceased. They are the negligent ones as far as I am concerned. If in fact they knew he was bleeding and hid him from LE, then that is not only harboring a fugitive, but pure negligence on A and K's part. I guess pointing fingers at LE would be far more lucrative in this situation. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member