TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family are also victims as they have lost a loved one. If someone harmed Brandon, they have harmed those who loved him as well.

And if he's on the run and family is involved? I hope the mods let us entertain this possibility since LE is.

As far as I know, unless LE formally names them, they won't.

I know that applies with naming a POI or suspect, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the possibility of him being on the run with or without family knowledge.

I know that applies with naming a POI or suspect, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the possibility of him being on the run with or without family knowledge.

I'm not a mod and don't want to imply that I am! But I believe we can speculate that he's on the run...he does have outstanding warrants, that's one fact we have, so it's a possibility (though I don't believe it's the case). I think we just can't bring the fam into it...

I'm not a mod and don't want to imply that I am! But I believe we can speculate that he's on the run...he does have outstanding warrants, that's one fact we have, so it's a possibility (though I don't believe it's the case). I think we just can't bring the fam into it...

I apologize if I seem ignorant, but why can we not question the family? The victim is BL, not the family (MOO). They may be hurting too, but there is to much ambiguity in this case not to speculate about them (MOO).

Any idea's? I have brainstormed till my brain is fried. I think we are at a stalemate :(

The family is considered victim here, on this VICTIM friendly site. Before you start speculating about the family, you need a link that indicates LE considers them to be POIs.

LE was with them at the site where Brandon went missing. It has been reported that Brandon was on the phone with them in the presence of LE.

Either link it up, or hush it up.

Salem

Can I respectively ask the admins some questions here?

1) "LE was with them at the site where Brandon went missing."
It hasn't been verified by LE to the public that this spot was in fact where he went missing from. As far as the general public knows, we have a great uncertainty where exactly he disappeared from. That's one of the big mysteries of this case.

2) "It has been reported that Brandon was on the phone with them in the presence of LE."
It is only heresay that this is true. LE hasn't verified this one way or the other to the public, either. To our (the public) knowledge, all we have to go on is the word of the family and the media.

Since I'm very new to this at WS, I'm asking how we are supposed to help and develop ideas if such strict limits are placed on what we are allowed to discuss? LE considers everyone close to a victim to be persons of interest whether they formally announce it or not, and they are not necessarily going to tell everything to the public. So why are we limited on who we can discuss as long as we are not bashing them, and are only using them in possible scenarios? I, personally, consider Brandon the victim if we are going to name people as such. If family members show a public and known history of being hostile, if you will, then I, personally, don't see them as victims as all.

As for having to stick to discussing only the bare bones facts of this situation, then I take the two things I have mentioned that the admin posted as not allowed since they have not, without any doubts, been verified or substantiated by LE to the public.

So what exactly is it we can talk about? I'm not trying to be catty or ugly. I'm merely asking for the admins to see our side.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

And if he's on the run and family is involved? I hope the mods let us entertain this possibility since LE is.

Is this new that LE thinks there is a possibility he's on the run and that his family is involved??!? I thought the last update to the flyer made clear he is "involuntarily" missing?

Who updates the flyer? Do you have a link where LE states he could be on the run with family helping him? I must be behind...

Moo- There isn't enough information verified by LE in this case. Most of what we know is from people who have talked to Ladessa or members of LE and most of that is second hand , Moo , here say, not LE verified. Many of these articles have a lot of discrepancies and in my opinion some are not well written, example, SanAngeloLive. You would think they would spell sheriff correctly being a news reporter and the article they did that was quote after quote but didn't say who they were quoting bugged me.MOO

Is this new that LE thinks there is a possibility he's on the run and that his family is involved??!? I thought the last update to the flyer made clear he is "involuntarily" missing?

Who updates the flyer? Do you have a link where LE states he could be on the run with family helping him? I must be behind...

Here's a link to the Observer fb page. I'm not sure if I can quote specifics since it is a facebook (I do know it's an approved facebook page).

https://www.facebook.com/ObserverEnterprise

I am still not clear about the 911 calls. Were deputies responding to Brandon's call or the trucker? Is it a fact that Brandon made 2 911 calls? Has LE spoken with the truck driver to inquire as to what the trucker saw? I assume they record all 911 calls since they had Brandon 's so they would be able to track the trucker to speak with him.

I am still not clear about the 911 calls. Were deputies responding to Brandon's call or the trucker? Is it a fact that Brandon made 2 911 calls? Has LE spoken with the truck driver to inquire as to what the trucker saw? I assume they record all 911 calls since they had Brandon 's so they would be able to track the trucker to speak with him.

To my personal knowledge, none of that has been clarified by a credible source. (Note: "credible") I personally consider RW credible. Maybe she can answer for us.

I'm reading that verified by LE to public means a press release from LE. The only press release issued in this case came from DPS (Texas Ranger) and angered many when San Angelo Live ran it. This press release used the word "fugitive".

My impression ( MOO ) , is that the calls were dispatched as non-emergent and that BL's call was confusing I am sure for whoever was dispatching for 911. I agree, it would be great to know if there were two 911 calls an if they were from BL or one from the mystery trucker. We have no idea what is true and what isn't due to the constant misinformation . I totally understand LE not saying much, I am sure they have their own theories as well.

I am also curious if the bail bondsman is actively looking for BL. Considering what he has at stake, If the theory ( read my finger's THEORY that BL is in hiding ) then I would be willing to guess the bondsman could find him pretty quick. Just a theory and all MOO :cow::cow::cow:

Here's a link to the Observer fb page. I'm not sure if I can quote specifics since it is a facebook (I do know it's an approved facebook page).

https://www.facebook.com/ObserverEnterprise

I'm lost? I'm assumed you were directing me to the October 31st article, and I don't see anything there that says LE thinks Brandon is on the run and his family is helping him.

I'm reading that verified by LE to public means a press release from LE. The only press release issued in this case came from DPS (Texas Ranger) and angered many when San Angelo Live ran it. This press release used the word "fugitive".

Do you think , in your opinion that with them saying fugitive, that they truly think he is? TIA :)

This MSM has and interesting line in it:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1069601

The police and Kyle showed up at the same time in Bronte to where Brandon's truck was located about 4 ½ miles N of Bronte, ¼ of a block from a rest stop, but Brandon was not there. They called again and he said he was "10 minutes up the road."

My question is, so did K call BL while the Deputy was standing there and BL said he was 10 mins up the road?

This MSM has and interesting line in it:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1069601

The police and Kyle showed up at the same time in Bronte to where Brandon's truck was located about 4 ½ miles N of Bronte, ¼ of a block from a rest stop, but Brandon was not there. They called again and he said he was "10 minutes up the road."

My question is, so did K call BL while the Deputy was standing there and BL said he was 10 mins up the road?

I'd be careful using an I report as MSM. Anyone can post those (that's what the "I" is for). The one you linked to had discrepancies.

The truck wasn't north of Bronte and it wasn't a 1/4 of a block from a rest stop. The list goes on.....

I'd be careful using an I report as MSM. Anyone can post those (that's what the "I" is for). The one you linked to had discrepancies.

iReport is like Wikipedia. Anyone can edit it to say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members