TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychic Sleuth, I haven't seen many posts where you got something wrong and the last couple on this page are no exception.

If the cell phone tower pictured is the one just south of Bronte on 277, it is located next to the Bronte nursing home - not the Robert Lee nursing home.

Yes, we (myself and ex) were stationed there as well until 2000. After spending a few years there, it holds a place close to me. I have 3 grown sons, early 20s, who are all Army. Thankful none of them are at Hood....but they could have been. And it could have happened anywhere else, which puts it all into a different perspective. :/

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

I know what you mean. It just grabs your heart, no matter what and where it is. ARMY MOM's! My son in law this year for christmas got me a hat and shirt that says army mom. He said to him I was his mom. I bawled like a baby. When he was in Kabul ( sp ) I don't think I ever slept.

Thank you for your service and for your son's service! :loveyou:

Ping and GPS, two totally different animals, which makes what she's saying horribly confusing.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

And that is why I stay out of those. I know very little about them. I have been very confused when she talks about ping's ( LL ) because I don't think she knows what they mean or indicate.

I could go on and on...everything has rights around here. They close a whole section of beach down during the Snower Plover (a bird) nesting season. We had a large peat bog fire that burned forever...I think it was over a year, and they couldn't put the fire out due to an endangered red tree fog that lived in there.

I love California. I'm born and raised here, but all these damn laws and taking away everyone's rights drives me insane! Only the critters, criminals and illegals have rights. LOL

OT. Ha ha ha, I know where you live, because I live here too!! I didn't realize the peatbog fire burned that long because of a frog! I thought it was because it was underground. The snowy plover thing really makes me mad. No wonder the dang bird is endangered. It's so stupid, it lays it's eggs on a sand dune. Not in a nest, up a tree, no, on a sand dune.

OT. Ha ha ha, I know where you live, because I live here too!! I didn't realize the peatbog fire burned that long because of a frog! I thought it was because it was underground. The snowy plover thing really makes me mad. No wonder the dang bird is endangered. It's so stupid, it lays it's eggs on a sand dune. Not in a nest, up a tree, no, on a sand dune.

No way do you live here too!! Nobody lives HERE! :floorlaugh:

Okay, I was thinking while at my son's bus stop, if, let us say for discussion purpose only, BL for whatever reason is somewhere in the area deceased. If that happened the night/morning he went missing, what was the temp? What types of wild animals are out there besides the wild hogs/boars that would feed , scatter human remains? Insects? How long would it take for total decomp to occur in that area? What would be left besides scattered bones, would clothing be destroyed? Obviously it would be faded and any watches or jewelry would be dulled by the elements.

I know it is not a pretty subject, but if people are leaning towards BL being deceased out there, then this would be a good way to discuss what happens to human remains.

This is also not meant to be offensive at all .

Psychic Sleuth, I haven't seen many posts where you got something wrong and the last couple on this page are no exception.

If the cell phone tower pictured is the one just south of Bronte on 277, it is located next to the Bronte nursing home - not the Robert Lee nursing home.

As I have said many times on this thread, Psychic Sleuth is a GENIUS! Very informative and factual. I want her on my team if I ever need assistance in a matter such as this.

Good Post!:loveyou:

As I have said many times on this thread, Psychic Sleuth is a GENIUS! Very informative and factual. I want her on my team if I ever need assistance in a matter such as this.

Good Post!:loveyou:

I second that!

:yourock:

Okay, I was thinking while at my son's bus stop, if, let us say for discussion purpose only, BL for whatever reason is somewhere in the area deceased. If that happened the night/morning he went missing, what was the temp? What types of wild animals are out there besides the wild hogs/boars that would feed , scatter human remains? Insects? How long would it take for total decomp to occur in that area? What would be left besides scattered bones, would clothing be destroyed? Obviously it would be faded and any watches or jewelry would be dulled by the elements.

I know it is not a pretty subject, but if people are leaning towards BL being deceased out there, then this would be a good way to discuss what happens to human remains.

This is also not meant to be offensive at all .

It's not my area of expertise but I remember checking the temps that day and both day and night were very warm. That would increase the speed of decomp. I remembering seeing a bobcat or mountain lion on the Observer fb page I believe. There are probably lots of other scavengers out there. It's very rural. Probably coyotes etc. As far as we know he had clothes, shoes, keys, cell phone etc and you would think SOMETHING would have been found. Scavengers don't usually need cell phones or keys or clothes.

Do you have problems with raccoons too?

:floorlaugh:

It's not my area of expertise but I remember checking the temps that day and both day and night were very warm. That would increase the speed of decomp. I remembering seeing a bobcat or mountain lion on the Observer fb page I believe. There are probably lots of other scavengers out there. It's very rural. Probably coyotes etc. As far as we know he had clothes, shoes, keys, cell phone etc and you would think SOMETHING would have been found. Scavengers don't usually need cell phones or keys or clothes.

Agreed. There should at the very least been keys found or the shoes. Those don't breakdown like everything else would. Same with the cell phone. I'm not sure on animal habits, but I would guess they eat and scatter in a pretty minimal area. It would be unlikely I would think that they take off with large parts to snack on later.

And lots of times, if the person is in a frenzied state, they start removing clothing , etc... and there could also be a somewhat scattered trail of items. And if there is thick brush, I would think clothing would get torn and stuck to it.

Let's break this down..... There are basically 3 possibilities in this case.

1. BL became disoriented in the brush and is still there and has not been found.
Each of the numerous LE searches and the TexSAR search makes this a less likely possibility. Due to the rough terrain, something of BL's (scraps of clothes, etc.) should have been found if he was actually running through brush in the dark.

[/I]

From your own reporting only one professional search was done with K9-s and a SAR team? “Each of the numerous LE searches” could basically mean walking up and down the street or driving around. Can you define this? There is rough terrain all over the country and organized searches are done with ATV’s, horseback, and specialized highly trained SAR teams with experience in wilderness and far more rough terrain than Highway 277 in Bronte? While this was done on the first search, was this done on the numerous LE searches as well? I also know that scraps of clothing is not always going to be left behind as an indicator of some kind of proof that someone was “running in the brush.”

Here is what makes no sense to me. B called K asking him to bring gas cans prior to calling 911. K had to have gotten on the road pretty quick heading out there to make it there by 1:10 am. It's reported that K and A were in contact with B while driving out there. During their drive out there B calls 911. AFTER the 911 call B continues to be in contact with K and A up until 1:18 am. K and A make no mention of B saying someone was after him or he called 911 or anything of that sort. He only says he's bleeding and 10 minutes up the road.

THIS is why I have come to the conclusion that it might have all been a paranoid delusion on his part. IF someone were after him or there were any other people with him SURELY he would have said something to K an A. I realize cell phone service was sketchy but they were able to get some of what he said and there is no mention of the 911 call or anyone after him. IN FACT they assumed he was just hiding due to the warrant so he alluded nothing of the sort.

I keep asking, but I guess nobody knows. WHO was the person that was with K and A and did Deputy Neal get a good look at this person? RW do you know? Did this person ever make a statement to LE? Did the coworkers who were supposedly helping K and A search until 4:30 am ever get questioned by LE?

All of these details are extremely important IMO. How far from B's truck did K and A park? Is it possible they parked a ways back and already had picked up B and were telling him to stay in the truck because the Deputy was there? I don't know, but it's certainly a possibility IMO.

2. BL is voluntarily missing with the assistance of others.
Statements made by those there that night, if true, point to this as being the case - at least during the time LE was on the scene.

[/I]

Wasn’t it already said that KL assumed that his brother, BL was hiding, which is why he told LE such? I’ve read more than once that KL stated this as he was only trying to “protect Brandon” and all of KL’s comments to LE are not necessarily due to words to him from Brandon himself? If that is the case, why would you base your own opinion on what happened to Brandon due to statements made by KL?

I’m not so sure I have any faith in KL and that is because he didn’t alert the trooper at the scene that his brother was on the phone and he just seems to “appear” all over the scene from the moment Brandon left the home to appearing with an empty gas can? Who rescues someone with an empty gas can? :dunno:

3. BL was abducted by persons unknown.
The 911 call leaves this impression if it wasn't known that BL called and spoke with family and friends following the 911 call.

On the HFBL page I’ve read a number of times that BL was on the phone multiple times with his brother KL and girlfriend A, is that who you mean as “family” as in his brother and A as in friend? Because the way it’s written and the way I am interpreting is that he called 911 asking for help and proceeded to call “family and friends” as in social calls?

I also read where one of the calls was a very long call and how is it not known that it may have been a “pocket call” or a “dropped call” that ran the minutes up as opposed to a conversational call? Which leads me, the reader, to put 1, 2 and 3 together and paints a picture of a fugitive on the run? I personally believe he is no longer alive and is in fact in that field somewhere. I also, IMO, believe that KL knows more than he has let on. I have listened to the tape many times (which is what drew me to this site as no others are having conversations regarding the call) and I do believe in the theory that someone else was with Brandon and he was not alone. I also believe KL knows who the person was and that person is who holds the answers as to what really happened to Brandon.

It does seem really odd that B's friends and coworkers and heck even his FAMILY are so quiet!

Why is that? Maybe they aren't as sure as LL is that he is dead?

Not everyone is on a computer for social networking purposes. My sister is only 33 and has never seen FB and I rarely log into mine except for my recipe exchange!

And if he's on the run and family is involved? I hope the mods let us entertain this possibility since LE is.

Where has this been posted that LE believes family involved? I recall Sheriff M showing a concerned demeanor that something happened to him? I also find LL very believable and in pain in this video. If family is involved, I think they forgot to tell LL.

"Usually someone will use their ATM card, use their cell phone -- somehow where you can track them and go, 'OK, he's ...' --we might not be able to find him but they're still around because they are using their -- this has been nothing," McCutchen said. http://www.conchovalleyhomepage.com/story/searches-continue-for-missing-san-angelo-man/d/story/vhLztkQnr0GqE1VbMakSSw

Moo- There isn't enough information verified by LE in this case. Most of what we know is from people who have talked to Ladessa or members of LE and most of that is second hand , Moo , here say, not LE verified. Many of these articles have a lot of discrepancies and in my opinion some are not well written, example, SanAngeloLive. You would think they would spell sheriff correctly being a news reporter and the article they did that was quote after quote but didn't say who they were quoting bugged me.MOO

I am not buying the "press release" either. When a press release is done it is covered by more than one media outlet, not just SanAngeloLive. All other press releases by the TxDPS is publicly posted so why would they leave just this one out? I'm going to write them and ask them if they released that Press Release because it makes no sense to do a formal PR for only one source. http://www.dps.texas.gov/director_staff/public_information/press.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3