TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New blog talk radio show featuring Ladessa Lofton talking about Brandon Lawson's missing timeline.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/m-n-mm.../the-missing-n-murdered-show-with-jennynjerry

JennyNJerry Boone, Founders of the M N M Missing N Murdered (M-N-M)and MNM 2 group and hosts of the MissingNMurdered BlogTalkRadio show. They are advocates for victims and their families. TONIGHT'S SHOW is about Missing: Brandon Lawson.

You have to listen to the show's host's read off a few other MP cases before the interview switches to Ladessa. It is worth a listen.

Dang! I can't believe I missed this! I even reminded everyone to listen, then I forgot! Thanks for the link. Can't wait to listen.

This may be out there but Lori stated they found a phone that had been ran over... Could Brandon of possibly had a pay as you go phone and had been talking to someone else? Could he have used that phone to get ahold of someone to help him run? Once they picked him up ran over the phone. No evidence... That could also explain why nothing has been found, he left with some one....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I have his truck in the right place (who knows with all the erroneous reporting), it was parked about one mile from the river and about 2 miles or so from the city limits of Bronte. The Stripes is only a few blocks into town. Remember, Bronte only covers a little over a square mile in size. Very small rural town.

I think that is my confusion then, the reports say 4 1/2 south of Bronte, LL said near the picnic/parkside area, and I was trying to map from there. 2-3 miles makes a difference for search purposes.

That map was from the TexSAR briefing report. It is correct.
https://www.facebook.com/ObserverEn...7707495977361/573343226080454/?type=1&theater

I finally found it!
MM saying this map is correct when PS asked if LKP(basically shows he was approx 2 miles out) is correct, so with that in mind... If I could I would search above label A4, that white line running off to the 'east' is a dirt road towards the river. We don't' even know which way the field is, or he was going, but still.

What Brandon supposedly said to his brother and/or girlfriend...I've been taking that with a grain of salt from the beginning.

Thanks for the link of the blogtalk. I didn't know how it worked, but I find it interesting that she spent more time going over information not related to finding B. I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to get more information as to what the chain of events were for that night. Did the entire timeline change and did I hear her say, "me and Kyle". So was she there? I don't recall seeing this in any of the many timelines in the past. Maybe I misunderstood her, I'll go back and listen again, there was so much yelling and banging in the background, I could barely hear the hosts.

I need to go back and listen to the 911 call considering someone says they hear a ladies voice.
Honestly to me the hosts seemed like they were asking questions she had already answered, hoping she tripped up, and she actually did a few times.

I seriously was shaking my head when she said she needed to look at her notes... Um... Why do you need notes? I would have it drilled in my head. And what is the significance of a cold case... Why is she worried about that?

L failed to mention the 911 call was snips from the original call, to confirm to his family that it was actually his voice. The location and pertinent information was clearly snipped out for whatever reason, as well as the "two guys" names, she is referring to.

And yes the area around the river has been searched... She clarified that in the first radio program. And in the same sentence she goes on to state rattlesnakes... Like she knows he's dead. She also stated that the dogs picked up hog scent.. Those dogs are trained not to pick up a hog scent. Everything she says is contradicting

L failed to mention the 911 call was snips from the original call, to confirm to his family that it was actually his voice. The location and pertinent information was clearly snipped out for whatever reason, as well as the "two guys" names, she is referring to.

She admitted she knows she isn't common law wife so how did she get the 911 tape?

And you don't have to have service to call 911 like she keeps stating...

I thought it was snips from the 911 call, not the actual entire call, so that B's family could confirm that this was indeed B on the 911 call? Did LE confirm this is the actual 911 call? This is so confusing. Why can't she divulge what she thinks he says in the 911 call? L can't remember the number of searches for B? I feel for B. I hope that the four women who have made it there life goal to find B, get the chance to do so. If my loved one was missing, I would want any information, any rumor, any lead, anything to find my loved one. This entire interview has been about how people bash L and the hosts even says that "the focus should be on B." Unfortunately it was not. :drama:

I noticed that too, it was about poor LL, why can they not focus on Brandon just once? And who is to say they are rumors? I would love to get my hands on the evidence LE has and see what would come of it. I think it's fair to say some family members only tell the partial truth.

Dang! I can't believe I missed this! I even reminded everyone to listen, then I forgot! Thanks for the link. Can't wait to listen.

How do you listen? If I click on it, it downloads some file that my Android device doesn't recognize. Is there a transcript, yet? Listening to the last interview required a large consumption of alcohol. I'd rather just read it. Help either way?

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own.*

The 911 tape was released to B's family, for voice confirmation, and she was allowed to listen to it. I am not sure of how she was able to gain possession of it.

With it being snips of the entire call, all we can assume is that the sentences are in order of the actual events. If you move parts of the snips around, you can convince yourself of a completely different scenario. The truck driver who nearly hit B's truck could have stopped to help B and since B had no pockets to carry his cell, he could have left it in the truck, and the truck driver could have handed B his (the truck drivers) phone to make the call. This would explain how the truck driver knew B was out of gas and this could be the call from the so called "truck driver". L explains that the truck driver worked for an Oil Co., but can't remember which one and when she called all she had was a first name.

L says that B had his wallet, his keys and cellphone when he left, in this interview. If we go by the description of the camo shorts he was wearing, those have no pockets and only a Velcro closure, how did he not leave his wallet, his keys or his cellphone if he was running through the rough terrain? We've been told they were not in his truck when "they" found it.

I'm beginning to think, either B was nowhere in the areas searched or he was able to get out of the area by other means.

I agree with you all, this second interview offered very little, more of her inconsistencies. It's sad. Who are the four ladies trying to find Brandon? Is the police report and such not public record?
And what do you all mean snips of the 911 call? What is online is not the full call? Here goes the confusion again. Was it answered how she found out the truck driver's name?
In the interview last night, she said in essence, ( I don't recall her exact words) well I have a story, I don't know Kyle's. I know that he went over there and sat in his car for a while, but no Brandon. I'm really starting to wonder if he did find Brandon and went to ?(Mexico, Ft Worth, Abilene), arriving back at the truck for the supposed second time with full fuel cans, this time shortly before LE towed it.
I still am not real clear where it is said that Lori said a phone was found out there run over. Wouldn't LE have this phone? Did they pick it up?
Apparently I am not reading the right things.
Totally sick of lies and misinformation!

How do you listen? If I click on it, it downloads some file that my Android device doesn't recognize. Is there a transcript, yet? Listening to the last interview required a large consumption of alcohol. I'd rather just read it. Help either way?

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own.*

Oh no you'll want to listen to this one!!!! It's completely different than the 1st blogtalk radio interview. So grab ya a glass of wine, sit back & enjoy the show.

I hope that the four women who have made it there life goal to find B, get the chance to do so. If my loved one was missing, I would want any information, any rumor, any lead, anything to find my loved one. This entire interview has been about how people bash L and the hosts even says that "the focus should be on B." Unfortunately it was not. :drama:

She brought "them 4 women" up more than once thru out the interview, which makes me wonder who they are, what they know & why she seems to be so bothered by them. Curious......

I seriously was shaking my head when she said she needed to look at her notes... Um... Why do you need notes? I would have it drilled in my head. And what is the significance of a cold case... Why is she worried about that?

That statement about the cold case thing really bugged me. I had such a bad feeling at that moment.:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3