TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That statement about the cold case thing really bugged me. I had such a bad feeling at that moment.:scared:

Yep, and to go as far and ask the Ranger about it? I'd love to know what the Ranger thought..Is is like they will release his bank account if he is proven deceased? Is there a big life insurance policy that will pay out once proven? It's like she cares about her, $, her, $ and then her children. And I also wonder why his family is not vocal, the best I can tell. THey don't do interviews or anything much.
As to the women, search Justice 4 Brandon Lawson, hopefully that's allowed to say. (HA! Glad I didn't know before!) Good grief ya'll

I agree with you all, this second interview offered very little, more of her inconsistencies. It's sad. Who are the four ladies trying to find Brandon? Is the police report and such not public record?
And what do you all mean snips of the 911 call? What is online is not the full call? Here goes the confusion again. Was it answered how she found out the truck driver's name?
In the interview last night, she said in essence, ( I don't recall her exact words) well I have a story, I don't know Kyle's. I know that he went over there and sat in his car for a while, but no Brandon. I'm really starting to wonder if he did find Brandon and went to ?(Mexico, Ft Worth, Abilene), arriving back at the truck for the supposed second time with full fuel cans, this time shortly before LE towed it.
I still am not real clear where it is said that Lori said a phone was found out there run over. Wouldn't LE have this phone? Did they pick it up?
Apparently I am not reading the right things.
Totally sick of lies and misinformation!

If you looked at the write up about the fraud charges on San Angelo Live , that is where Lori discussed the phone, along with the truck driver, also the pregnant woman, who someone put her in her place real quick.
I have wondered too if the investigation is public record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much did it cost for her to get the helicopter up shortly after Brandon disappeared? Is it at all possible her side of it makes no sense because she has no idea of the events, the same as what we read?

There was a donation site and solicited on FB for the Helicopter. Many, many people asked for the information on the service, price etc... because there were some businesses as well as a lot of people who wanted to donate directly to the helicopter service. All anyone received was a cell number for the supposed business, and no one ever answered the phone. Voice mails were left, never returned. Then it was posted on HFBL page that she took the helicopter up and she posted two pictures of the ground below the helicopter. So as far as I know, and JMO, We don;t know for sure if that happened, anymore than we know whether the plane searches happened that she stated on HFBL page ever happened. According to what has been said publicly , she has spent hundreds, thousands of dollars. Which, confuses me on many , many levels. Which could be discussed in another post. :facepalm:

If you looked at the write up about the fraud charges on San Angelo Live , that is where Lori discussed the phone, along with the truck driver, also the pregnant woman, who someone put her in her place real quick.
I have wondered too if the investigation is public record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone go in and get a copy of it, paying a small fee? I know with court documents you can do that depending what they are.

Yep, and to go as far and ask the Ranger about it? I'd love to know what the Ranger thought..Is is like they will release his bank account if he is proven deceased? Is there a big life insurance policy that will pay out once proven? It's like she cares about her, $, her, $ and then her children. And I also wonder why his family is not vocal, the best I can tell. THey don't do interviews or anything much.
As to the women, search Justice 4 Brandon Lawson, hopefully that's allowed to say. (HA! Glad I didn't know before!) Good grief ya'll

I have always wondered why the family allowed her to take the lead on all this. One news interview showed his grandparents, and they are so heartbroken. That to me would generate more interesting and more empathy. His mom seems very quiet, his dad has spoken a few times in interviews, but they both seem very soft spoken. I have never heard or seen his brother in interviews. Its very perplexing to say the least. :facepalm:

IF they released his bank account, IF he even had one, I would have to assume whatever monies it consisted of would go to his next of kin, his parents, since it's been proven & she even confirmed it, they never met the criteria for a common law marriage. And $ & herself is all she has ever cared about, hence a donation page set up even prior to a missing person report being filed. Odd isn't it????
And thanks for the information about the women.

I am somewhat perplexed as to what happened at the vigil and why a complete change of heart on L's part. There was a comment made from the vigil, "did they catch him" and since that time, L has gone from assuming he is dead to a more positive demeanor in her posts, almost as if she now believes he is alive and out there somewhere. It's been a year, why change directions now?

I have always wondered why the family allowed her to take the lead on all this. One news interview showed his grandparents, and they are so heartbroken. That to me would generate more interesting and more empathy. His mom seems very quiet, his dad has spoken a few times in interviews, but they both seem very soft spoken. I have never heard or seen his brother in interviews. Its very perplexing to say the least. :facepalm:

I've wondered about the family & the role they play in the search. I have a son & I am protective, maybe over protective, but you can bet your sweet you know what I would be at the very forefront of this investigation no matter who it made mad or upset! I've been thru something similar with my son & his gf attempted to take the lead role & I set her straight real quick! I get that B has children with her but so what he was a son 1st & his mom should be at the very least taking part in something & making an appearance & not just when L says it's ok. Jmo

IF they released his bank account, IF he even had one, I would have to assume whatever monies it consisted of would go to his next of kin, his parents, since it's been proven & she even confirmed it, they never met the criteria for a common law marriage. And $ & herself is all she has ever cared about, hence a donation page set up even prior to a missing person report being filed. Odd isn't it????
And thanks for the information about the women.

Wouldn't LE want monitor his bank account for activity? Why freeze it? The 401k check hasn't been mentioned in a while. That seemed odd to me for someone so young to have so much money on his 401k to draw it out.

Oh no you'll want to listen to this one!!!! It's completely different than the 1st blogtalk radio interview. So grab ya a glass of wine, sit back & enjoy the show.

But I don't know how to make it play.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *

She brought "them 4 women" up more than once thru out the interview, which makes me wonder who they are, what they know & why she seems to be so bothered by them. Curious......

4 women? When did that happen? Geez, I have to figure out how to make it play.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *

I can't wait to get home and listen to the blogtalk. Do I need alcohol on standby?

Well I listened to the blogtalk radio. That was a waste of time. Bless Jen and jerry for trying. I have followed this case from the first post on the garage sale site until today, I have seen so many different accounts of this story from Ladessa, that it gets crazier every time. I have traveled hwy 277, I have taken pictures and videos of the area.
I have not faultered on my way of thinking on this case. Brandon Lawson was never around where his truck was found. I have listened to the 911 call several times, I do hear another voice in it, besides ther operator and his. I do not believe there was ever any oilfield friends helping search. I do not believe Brandon left his truck with a wallet or keys. Who ever the person is that planted his truck where it was found had his phone with them. I believe there is multiple crime scenes to this case and multiple players in this case. Jmo
Brandon where are you.

I can not get Texas pleadings. I am only registered in NM for the office. I tried, sorry all. I am more than willing to try and request a copy of the reports.

I can not get Texas pleadings. I am only registered in NM for the office. I tried, sorry all. I am more than willing to try and request a copy of the reports.

Since they are a matter of public record, wouldn't anybody be able to request a copy, pay the fee of course & get them? I have no idea how the legal paperwork works behind the scenes so thought I'd ask.

Since they are a matter of public record, wouldn't anybody be able to request a copy, pay the fee of course & get them? I have no idea how the legal paperwork works behind the scenes so thought I'd ask.

Yes anyone should be able to get them, I was hoping to get them through our Odyssey system, but it's by state. It's a criminal case, if you print the docket sheet and take it with you, it has the case # on it :D
It's sad, because now with this, she will not be able to get other assistance that those kids really need now! right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3