TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made the timeline based on what LL said in the blogtalk interview and the timeline given by the PI on the official fb page. I don't feel comfortable guessing on the timeline. It seems some times from the PI are approximate times and some does not seem to match up right but this is all we have to go on.

Thanks for this Psychic Sleuth. If you are so inclined, you could list the discrepancies in the timeline so it's known that there are questions regarding the entries.

Just a thought,

Salem

There is very little we can use. We have

MSM (and there's very little)
Coke County Observer is OK
Blogtalk interview with LL

And I'm not even sure the PI's timeline on the official page is acceptable here. I added it because we have so little we can use but my timeline says specifically where each time came from.

We can talk about the official HFBL facebook page but it's considered rumor from what I understand. This is where things get confusing for me. We cannot talk about other fb pages or the lostnmissing blog but the lostnmissing person is Admin on the official fb page from what I understand. SMH

Who is the official PI? Do they have a website? Are they posting on the Find Brandon page?

Let me know,

Salem

I think that confuses me more. Supposedly there has been a new PI, but no one has seen anything from them. I would think publicly posting a very corrected timeline would greatly help this case. Plus get more media attention. Right now I believe the media tends to back off because of too much conflicting accounts. MOO:moo:

Agreed and I think that's why there's lack of interest from the public too. It's not that people don't care about finding B.

I would think if there was a new PI they would be more involved and we would hear from them. I think the "new" PI might just be a rumor too. I'm not even sure if BP the original PI is still on the case or not. I've seen conflicting reports on that too.

Who is the official PI? Do they have a website? Are they posting on the Find Brandon page?

Let me know,

Salem

Well...the one that shared the only timeline I've seen (that I used in my timeline) posted it on the official HFBL fb page here. Initials BP.

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbrandonlawson/posts/148087428733673

However I have read conflicting reports as to whether or not she is still on the case.

We just have so little in the way of verified info. I read through the blogtalk interview and got much of my timeline from LL's answers there. And from the PI's timeline. HOWEVER the PI does list some of her times as approximate and I noted that on my timeline. If we take away her timeline, we don't have much at all. We do know that she was the official PI as of when she posted her timeline on fb at the link above and I'm assuming she got this info from LL so I would assume it's somewhat accurate, or should be.

I just made the timeline based on what LL said in the blogtalk interview and the timeline given by the PI on the official fb page. I don't feel comfortable guessing on the timeline. It seems some times from the PI are approximate times and some does not seem to match up right but this is all we have to go on.

I'm merely pointing out that what you said you wrote for 1:18 is not what the PI said or RW.
You wrote:
Aug 9 1:19am last communication from Brandon to Kyle’s gf saying he was bleeding (blogtalk transcripts 1:19/PI Timeline says called on the way to truck at 1:18)

That is not how I interpreted it. I think your timeline is very good and probably the best we may ever have with the exception of "BL" having a last communication to A at 1:18. That is not what either has as the "way of events." 1:18 was a text message to BL. (Nothing coming from him or any connection to his voice at that point.) Unless you have something otherwise that I've missed? (I already posted the links to both RW and the PI in my above post.)

Agreed and I think that's why there's lack of interest from the public too. It's not that people don't care about finding B.

I would think if there was a new PI they would be more involved and we would hear from them. I think the "new" PI might just be a rumor too. I'm not even sure if BP the original PI is still on the case or not. I've seen conflicting reports on that too.

I found it odd that a PI would comment on a case at the start? Is that normal for a PI? I assumed PI's would be "private" as in their name and not disclose who they are or the case details because they are investigating?

I'm merely pointing out that what you said you wrote for 1:18 is not what the PI said or RW.
You wrote:
Aug 9 1:19am last communication from Brandon to Kyle’s gf saying he was bleeding (blogtalk transcripts 1:19/PI Timeline says called on the way to truck at 1:18)

That is not how I interpreted it. I think your timeline is very good and probably the best we may ever have with the exception of "BL" having a last communication to A at 1:18. That is not what either has as the "way of events." 1:18 was a text message to BL. (Nothing coming from him or any connection to his voice at that point.) Unless you have something otherwise that I've missed? (I already posted the links to both RW and the PI in my above post.)

In the link that Psychic Sleuth provided from the PI's timeline it states that KL spoke with BL and then KL's gf spoke with him.

I found it odd that a PI would comment on a case at the start? Is that normal for a PI? I assumed PI's would be "private" as in their name and not disclose who they are or the case details because they are investigating?

No. Lots of PI's make statements and talk to the press.

Blogtalk

H: But after the police and K arrived at the truck at 1:10 am, there was another phone call from Brandon to K at 1:19. Can you describe the nature of that phone call?

LL: Yeah, see, K talked to Brandon a couple of times back and forth, but Brandon's call was in and out a little bit because of service, but Brandon stated that he was in a field and that he was bleeding, and then it just cut off. A, my brother-in-law's girlfriend, texted Brandon and said, "Hey, bro, the cops are at your truck" because, yes, my husband does have a warrant out for his arrest. But it was from two years ago. He's not running from the warrant. We lived in the same place for a year, Brandon had the same job for 13 months, and we even didn't know about the warrant until probably a few months ago, before this happened. We knew because we purchased a truck and Brandon was changing the title over and they said, "Mr. Lawson, are you aware you have a warrant?" and he said, "No, I didn't." And he called a bail bondsman and told him he had a warrant. At the time, Brandon was just working and saving money and then he would have, we already had a lawyer that we wanted and we were just going to do a little walk-through, and then Brandon was going to face that. Brandon wasn't running from the warrant, so I would like to get that cleared up.

I do suspect that the last communication to or from B was a text from A to B telling him that the cops were at his truck.

But I did not do the timeline based on what I believe to be true.

If anyone wants to redo the timeline and take it over that is A OK with me. It's not really my thing.

Well...the one that shared the only timeline I've seen (that I used in my timeline) posted it on the official HFBL fb page here. Initials BP.

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbrandonlawson/posts/148087428733673

However I have read conflicting reports as to whether or not she is still on the case.

We just have so little in the way of verified info. I read through the blogtalk interview and got much of my timeline from LL's answers there. And from the PI's timeline. HOWEVER the PI does list some of her times as approximate and I noted that on my timeline. If we take away her timeline, we don't have much at all. We do know that she was the official PI as of when she posted her timeline on fb at the link above and I'm assuming she got this info from LL so I would assume it's somewhat accurate, or should be.

RW has posted her own timeline through her MSM articles. It is a matter of extrapolating the information. I am not finding the PI on Face Book as the authority as some of what she wrote was clearly wrong (as in LE has made different statements in MSM and I am inclined to go with LE first.) She also has written things that even the family has stated differently.

Kyle added the gas in hopes Brandon would return.

Kyle and Audrey returned home after.

Sheriff’s deputy says they saw the light from Brandon’s cell phone in the bushes.

Approx 5:00 AM Ladessa called police station to report the truck had been found in Bronte, TX 4 ½ miles N of Bronte.

08/10/2013 Ladessa was told by Misty, sheriff’s dispatcher, that there were two 911 calls made the night before by Brandon.

It was confirmed that Lawson did have an open warrant from 2005

I do suspect that the last communication to or from B was a text from A to B telling him that the cops were at his truck.

But I did not do the timeline based on what I believe to be true.

If anyone wants to redo the timeline and take it over that is A OK with me. It's not really my thing.

Actually, I think it is your thing! It's the best we have to go on right now. I just think we should tweak it with what LE says in MSM and what RW has reported and see from that point if we can get a better assessment of the entire situation. (By the way, where is RW? She of all could probably find points that are incorrect in the PI timeline.)

Ok to verify I called Houston since it was listed in this discussion and they release 911 tapes at discretion and to immediate family. And even though Texas acknowledges common law marriage it's not immediate family. I called the HPD. So that throws up the question how did she get the tape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blogtalk

H: But after the police and K arrived at the truck at 1:10 am, there was another phone call from Brandon to K at 1:19. Can you describe the nature of that phone call?

LL: Yeah, see, K talked to Brandon a couple of times back and forth, but Brandon's call was in and out a little bit because of service, but Brandon stated that he was in a field and that he was bleeding, and then it just cut off. A, my brother-in-law's girlfriend, texted Brandon and said, "Hey, bro, the cops are at your truck" because, yes, my husband does have a warrant out for his arrest. But it was from two years ago. He's not running from the warrant. We lived in the same place for a year, Brandon had the same job for 13 months, and we even didn't know about the warrant until probably a few months ago, before this happened. We knew because we purchased a truck and Brandon was changing the title over and they said, "Mr. Lawson, are you aware you have a warrant?" and he said, "No, I didn't." And he called a bail bondsman and told him he had a warrant. At the time, Brandon was just working and saving money and then he would have, we already had a lawyer that we wanted and we were just going to do a little walk-through, and then Brandon was going to face that. Brandon wasn't running from the warrant, so I would like to get that cleared up.

I don't even think I take this as part of a documented timeline because LL did not exactly answer as the question was posed. She went "back in time" to the field and bleeding and continued further going back in time of his job and warrant and bondsman. Perhaps she didn't even catch the 1:19 posed in the question?

Sorry forgot it add MOO. I'm using tap talk something new ugh bear with me :)

Blogtalk

BBM

I know we are supposed to consider LL the victim here. But statements like the ones BBM above are bothersome to me.

B had done time on prior charges. He knew the ropes. He knew that he was arrested and bonded out on a 50K bond. He knew there would be charges to face. When you are out on bond you are supposed to stay in touch with your bondsman and I don't believe you are supposed to leave the county. The bondsman keeps up to date on indictments and arraignments on people they bond out because if they are a no show that costs them money, in this case big money. If he was staying in contact with his bondsman as required how could he not know there was an indictment and several arraignment hearings where he is listed as a no show/failure to appear and "UNARRESTED". Trust me, the bondsman would let him know dates, times and all of that. That's what they do. They make sure you APPEAR so they don't have a bond forfeiture and end up paying the full bond.

RW has posted her own timeline through her MSM articles. It is a matter of extrapolating the information. I am not finding the PI on Face Book as the authority as some of what she wrote was clearly wrong (as in LE has made different statements in MSM and I am inclined to go with LE first.) She also has written things that even the family has stated differently.

Kyle added the gas in hopes Brandon would return.

Kyle and Audrey returned home after.

Sheriff’s deputy says they saw the light from Brandon’s cell phone in the bushes.

Approx 5:00 AM Ladessa called police station to report the truck had been found in Bronte, TX 4 ½ miles N of Bronte.

08/10/2013 Ladessa was told by Misty, sheriff’s dispatcher, that there were two 911 calls made the night before by Brandon.

It was confirmed that Lawson did have an open warrant from 2005

I did not include in my timeline anything that RW wrote. Only LL and LL's PI.

Ok to verify I called Houston since it was listed in this discussion and they release 911 tapes at discretion and to immediate family. And even though Texas acknowledges common law marriage it's not immediate family. I called the HPD. So that throws up the question how did she get the tape?

Probably the parents gave it to her is my guess. However, I think this is a moot point, IMO, because if LE did not want it publicly released they would have every right to ask for it to be retracted or removed from the public ears. I can only guess since it is posted all over they probably are ok with it.

I did not include in my timeline anything that RW wrote. Only LL and LL's PI.

I have to leave and take the girls to dance class. While they have their lessons I will try and put together a timeline from MSM and we can compare to what you already put together from LL and PI. Maybe we can make sense of what is the common denominator and what stands out as different to get a better perspective?

I don't even think I take this as part of a documented timeline because LL did not exactly answer as the question was posed. She went "back in time" to the field and bleeding and continued further going back in time of his job and warrant and bondsman. Perhaps she didn't even catch the 1:19 posed in the question?

This is the way LL answers most questions from what I've seen. And I've seen on fb where they changed even more. That's why I have a hard time taking much of what she says as fact. Plus IMO she is out and out lying about the fact that B did not know he had a warrant. And if we don't have her information what do we have? I'm assuming the info the PI posted was gathered from LL too. I don't know.

There is very little verifiable info. So we muddle through trying to get some facts. Luckily RW has come on and gotten verified so at least we have a little something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3