TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During the time he went missing. If you look at original time line and compare to the last one you will see what I'm talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what you mean. From what I've read the original timeline contained errors, while the latest one was made after the investigation had progressed and more facts and details became available.

There are things that have changed, the family has changed their stories and there has been multiple timelines. And some timelines the family says he hit a wall and that could be why he was bleeding and that he was on drugs and the girlfriend was going to call the cops because he was using drugs, then they changed it saying he didn't do drugs. Which is it?

There are things that have changed, the family has changed their stories and there has been multiple timelines. And some timelines the family says he hit a wall and that could be why he was bleeding and that he was on drugs and the girlfriend was going to call the cops because he was using drugs, then they changed it saying he didn't do drugs. Which is it?

Can this be substantiated? Doesn't seem relevant imo, or LE would've picked up on it already. Incorrect assumptions are often made about family members without actually knowing the whole situation.

If they didn't go back and delete the wrong timelines yes. Trust me LE has picked up on a lot of it. It's just hard when people are not willing to talk to LE. None of this case makes sense IMO

If they didn't go back and delete the wrong timelines yes. Trust me LE has picked up on a lot of it. It's just hard when people are not willing to talk to LE. None of this case makes sense IMO

Well when LE says it themselves I'll believe it.

O/T I was reading an older story from over 30 yrs ago, and I noticed someone saying in the beginning that they knew for sure the woman was dead. But then after a long time had passed, they said they know they are alive. My question is; Is it normal for people to be that positive and switch beliefs like that? It just leaves me wondering and confused . TIA

I have often times believed one way in the beginning of a case and after reading other peoples opinions and ideas on a subject, I have changed my mind. I try to have an open mind and not judge any evidence too harshly until I have watched a case for awhile. I usually have a gut instinct I rely on also, but don't express my ideas as truth until I have the firm evidence one way or the other. Brandon's case is that way. I sometimes believe he has run away and other times my gut tells me he is deceased.

At first I thought something happened to him, but I also agree after watching this story I question too if he left on his own accord. Yes, it's a roller coaster. I just wish there would be an update. They talked about ravines on land but there has been no follow up posts on what has happened with that.

At first I thought something happened to him, but I also agree after watching this story I question too if he left on his own accord. Yes, it's a roller coaster. I just wish there would be an update. They talked about ravines on land but there has been no follow up posts on what has happened with that.

The area he supposedly went missing from is mostly pasture with cedar and mesquite trees. Any ravines would not be too deep to see someone if they fell in them. It is typical West Texas land. The land along the road is rough but nothing compared to ravines in say Colorado. This area is pasture along the road and then a field farther off the road. I will see if I can get a link to the area so you can see the terrain.

I took a picture from google maps of the area Brandon went missing from. Hope this helps you see what I am talking about. There is not a field close by here either.
y4atyvy5.jpg

Hmmm... That kind of throws a loop in the story right?

Ok so they said cadaver dogs picked up something today and they are waiting on LE... Can they pick up any sent or trained for humans?

Ok so they said cadaver dogs picked up something today and they are waiting on LE... Can they pick up any sent or trained for humans?

Pulled this up on Google in regards to what a cadaver dog can detect. I'm hoping this is OK to post. It's general information regarding cadaver dogs from a Florida SAR site.

http://www.fasark-9.org/SAR_Information.html

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *

Where were they searching? any link?

Who was searching today & where? I haven't heard anything about it. I've been out of the loop for a bit. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member