TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more...
Here is the link to the latest article August 30th, http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...-search-for-miss/17736/OiE4CaoAPki4xwOOlKO-ww

just let the video play, they play that portion of his 911 we can not understand. Sitting here tonight, i can hear fairly clearly," I'm right here where the State Trooper just pulled some guys over, on both sides going to Abiline and my truck ran out of gas...."

Has anyone ever found out if any other LE was out there besides the deputy? If that is a well traveled route for semis.....
How many others along this road, this area are missing?

I hear "state trooper" too. There has been some discussion on that and many questions as to why he would call them that. Well....the answer to that is in the pic. State Trooper is plastered all over DPS cruisers.
29db1ac3eedb6733a38584f040cfe8dc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For those of you that drive that road, is there a common/usual place a Trooper would park and sit? You know, it now seems to me Brandon was trying to get to the Stripes for fuel, from where his truck was to the Stripes and the rest area, is there another 'pull out' spot? I hope I explained that. I wonder if he is referencing that spot, like a marker on where to come find him.
Only thing is, if there was a Trooper there, wouldn't he have assisted Brandon then?? makes me really wonder if you guys catch my drift

I get your drift well. In making the same speculation a few pages back, I think I stepped on some toes. But I have LE background and friends who are Troopers, and they say it's not impossible. One stating that there is always "bad apples" in any LE agency, and DPS isn't immune. I do have to say for the most part, Texas DPS Troopers operate under the highest integrity, but as he said it's not impossible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get what you are stating. I travel that road very often. Not real late like Brandon, but I seldom see highway patrol officers (State Troopers) on 277. This road is very desolate except for Bronte. There are homes very close to where BL went missing. He was only about 1 1/2 miles or so from town.....an EASY walk for Brandon. They even have gas cans at stripes. It has been stated there were no State Troopers (highway patrol) in the area that night. I see no reason for LE to be covering anything up here. LE and SAR units have searched the area several times and have found NO EVIDENCE of foul play. Of course, that does not mean foul play did not occur, just that they have not found it YET???? I personally don't hear State Trooper. I am from this area and I seldom hear any Texan in this area call them State Troopers. They are usually called Highway Patrolmen. I hear "we just pushed some guys over".

But to answer your question about the trooper, yes they would probably sit at the rest stop, or back into one of the driveways along that part of the highway. But again, DPS has stated there was not anyone in that area that night and I see no reason for them to lie about something like that at all....no reason I can see.

When BL states "I am in the middle of a field"....that would indicate to me he is in the middle of a plowed field, or some sort of farming field as in wheat or hay. In the area he went missing, the only "field" I have seen is toward Bronte by the Colorado River. For people who are not familiar with the area, please consider this is Texas and our "rivers" are sometimes very dry with very little water due to drought. You can sometimes see the bottom of the water it is so shallow. I think someone possibly stopped to help and he was fearful and ran. I also do not think he was alone in the 911 call.

Of course, these are just my musings. I think there are more discrepancies with the stories told by family than stories told by LE. I feel foul play has occurred at a place further away than the pick up was parked and it just hasn't been discovered yet.

Nannymo
Was Brandon 1 1/2 miles or 4 1/2 miles away? And I agree, the stories told by the families are really not helpful. But then I also feel that LE did not do as much as they could of at that critical time.

I have a thought or two lurking in the back of my brain it just won't come clear yet

Is Kyle on any of the videos? Has he ever giving his account of the events of that night?
And is it possible in any way, that Brandon is saying 'a TRUCKER just pushed some guys over', I take that to mean like pushed them off the road not paying attention. We are going with there was not any LE in that area at all. Was there any other reports of accidents or anything else that night? Even NORTH of Bronte?

Good question about KL being on camera, that would tell us if he actually got gas.
One thing that gets me is she was so quick to move out of the area, she keeps stating she wishes Brandon would walk thru the door, well he would possibly walk thru the door he knew as home, how would he know where to go unless you tell him???
Why did she set up a ******** acct BEFORE filing a missing persons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are all the oilfield people who supposedly helped Kyle look for Brandon? I have yet to see any of them speak up.

New blog talk radio show featuring Ladessa Lofton talking about Brandon Lawson's missing timeline.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/m-n-mm.../the-missing-n-murdered-show-with-jennynjerry

JennyNJerry Boone, Founders of the M N M Missing N Murdered (M-N-M)and MNM 2 group and hosts of the MissingNMurdered BlogTalkRadio show. They are advocates for victims and their families. TONIGHT'S SHOW is about Missing: Brandon Lawson.

You have to listen to the show's host's read off a few other MP cases before the interview switches to Ladessa. It is worth a listen.

This is just my opinion but these are a few things that stood out after listening.
1) she had to look at her notes?
2) she stated they didn't know about the warrant. Well lie... She stated earlier they knew about it and was going to pay it when he got paid.
3) she said she knew there were 2 other guys when Brandon made the 911 call... How?
4) why is she worried about when this would turn into a Cold Case.. I found that question weird
5) she now states she thought of them as common law but now knows they aren't because they never filed the paperwork.
If that's the case how did she get 911 call?
6) she stated LE made her wait until Monday to file a MP report...
7) they asked if they found anything in the truck.. She said no, however Lori stated they did find a phone. LL also stated on HFBL the cadaver dogs did pick up a scent, but in this interview she said they didn't
8) she stated they have no clue about the truck driver (Lori also stated they have tried everything to find him) how did she know it was an oilfield truck? If they can't find the trucker who told her the kind of truck he was driving?

These are a few that stuck out.

This is just my opinion but these are a few things that stood out after listening.
1) she had to look at her notes?
2) she stated they didn't know about the warrant. Well lie... She stated earlier they knew about it and was going to pay it when he got paid.
3) she said she knew there were 2 other guys when Brandon made the 911 call... How?
4) why is she worried about when this would turn into a Cold Case.. I found that question weird
5) she now states she thought of them as common law but now knows they aren't because they never filed the paperwork.
If that's the case how did she get 911 call?
6) she stated LE made her wait until Monday to file a MP report...
7) they asked if they found anything in the truck.. She said no, however Lori stated they did find a phone. LL also stated on HFBL the cadaver dogs did pick up a scent, but in this interview she said they didn't
8) she stated they have no clue about the truck driver (Lori also stated they have tried everything to find him) how did she know it was an oilfield truck? If they can't find the trucker who told her the kind of truck he was driving?

These are a few that stuck out.

You were looking at my note book..lol :p

A few others did too... She dodged any question regarding Kyle... Dodged any question about what happened when Kyle got there. She doesn't care what people think but she sure made a point to say people are playing Clue. And she said Brandon was starting a new job, but he did a pee test the day he went missing. So he actually wasn't hired yet. Also stated Kyle locked his car and walked around looking for Brandon.... Where was Audrey?

Maybe all the above posted today was why he is so on my mind today, and why my mind keeps drifting to Kyle, the gf and the chain of events. I am NOT pointing fingers, I think they both hold KEY PIECES to what happened to Brandon. All the lies, misstatements, half truths is not helping at all, nor does it encourage people to help. I have an idea, and I don't think it was ever searched.

Who is Lori? Whose phone? why lie about all of it? I'll go get my headphones and try to listen. My notebook will have a few more pages.

I listened to the 911 call about 40 times today, and I would almost SWEAR that there is a female voice speaking in the background! And the metal screech noise, I couldn't figure out if it was a car/truck door, a heavy metal door, (like in a school) or what. I finally had to go sweep and mop my floor and let it stew in there.

My other thing I keep sticking on, if you go with the '.....facts.....', Brandon was supposedly 10 minutes up the road, and supposedly Kyle, Audrey and some of Kyle's co-workers searched for 4 hours, there is NO WAY that Brandon would not have popped up, called, or something if he was in that area they supposedly were looking in. Brandon kept calling his brother to come get him. He would have been watching/waiting.

Lori is a friend of hers that takes up for her every move and statement. She says she has been hands on since he went missing. She stated also that she thinks she knows what was said on the 911 call but doesn't want to make it public. What are you trying to hide if you don't want it public???

Last thought- if you took a drug test, you know you won't be tested again any time soon so why not go off on a bender? Just my opinion

So, now they think possibly two people were with Brandon that night?
"we didn't talk to them" "I literally ran into them" ? "chasing me into the woods" and
the other voices on the tape, where were these other people when the Deputy showed up? Kyle picked them up? Kyle's Co-workers? were they also Brandon's co-workers?

Yea, he ran into them, it was two guys, I don't want to put that out there, what she thinks it says, ok, do they have any idea who those guys might have been? No, just not a clue........................UGH!!! Give me a break!
Listen to her pronunciation of TROOPER(@18:45), sounds a lot like Brandon's

My other thing I keep sticking on, if you go with the '.....facts.....', Brandon was supposedly 10 minutes up the road, and supposedly Kyle, Audrey and some of Kyle's co-workers searched for 4 hours, there is NO WAY that Brandon would not have popped up, called, or something if he was in that area they supposedly were looking in. Brandon kept calling his brother to come get him. He would have been watching/waiting.

10 minutes up the road would have been either half-way back to San Angelo or North of Bronte, that is driving time. Walking time would have put him close to the river, which does have a field next to it. But I THINK? that area has been searched.

Exactly how does she know it was 2 guys. For there to be no clues found she sure knows a lot of specific details.

Nannymo
Was Brandon 1 1/2 miles or 4 1/2 miles away? And I agree, the stories told by the families are really not helpful. But then I also feel that LE did not do as much as they could of at that critical time.

I have a thought or two lurking in the back of my brain it just won't come clear yet

Is Kyle on any of the videos? Has he ever giving his account of the events of that night?
And is it possible in any way, that Brandon is saying 'a TRUCKER just pushed some guys over', I take that to mean like pushed them off the road not paying attention. We are going with there was not any LE in that area at all. Was there any other reports of accidents or anything else that night? Even NORTH of Bronte?

If I have his truck in the right place (who knows with all the erroneous reporting), it was parked about one mile from the river and about 2 miles or so from the city limits of Bronte. The Stripes is only a few blocks into town. Remember, Bronte only covers a little over a square mile in size. Very small rural town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech