TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol where is the famous shed the gas cans were in? Oh wait there isn't one, just another discrepancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was when the 911 call was posted online that I really got interested in this case. I don't believe the call is complete. It was released to verify BL's voice only. It clearly states in all information regarding the release of 911 recordings in TX, that pertantent info and details such as names etc. Are often excluded to protect the integrity of the investigation or to protect the innocent. I think that many were mislead to believe that what every one is hearing is the call in it's entirety. I feel that the "big 911call mystery" and asking so many to give their opinions of what was said on the call was a way to get more sympathy, donations and making people side with her against the bad guy LE and keep LE not doing all they could/should have everyone's focus.

Just my opinions of course!!

Have never believed it was Brandon. Not since the very first day.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own.*

It has to be him

If not, amongst all that new him (and his voice) who have heard the call, the word would surely have gotten out that it's not him on the phone

We have heard so little from his family and friends about what they think or know. Has anyone other than LL ever stated that they believed beyond a doubt that it was indeed BL on the 911 call? It doesn't appear that many of BL's immediate family nor close friends or coworkers are on the Find BL FB page making statements about anything including their opinions on the 911 call.

A Xanex for a small child? No one in their right mind would give a child that! Poor kids. :(

I do believe that was the point trying to be made.

We, the followers, have been made out to be "the devil" by so many because we did not just take a person's word that this or that was the truth, a stranger to most of us that asked for monetary donations & help searching for her husband; we questioned things; were we wrong to question? No I don't think we were. We asked not to be hateful or mean but in an attempt to gain knowledge about the situation & about BL & to see what needed to be done.
I'm sorry but if someone wants my money I think it's only fair that I know what it's being spent on or even just a general description would've been great. Heck even the man on TV that wants my donation explains it to me & will even send me a picture of a child I helped.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

A Xanex for a small child? No one in their right mind would give a child that! Poor kids. :(

I do believe that was the point trying to be made.

We, the followers, have been made out to be "the devil" by so many because we did not just take a person's word that this or that was the truth, a stranger to most of us that asked for monetary donations & help searching for her husband; we questioned things; were we wrong to question? No I don't think we were. We asked not to be hateful or mean but in an attempt to gain knowledge about the situation & about BL & to see what needed to be done.
I'm sorry but if someone wants my money I think it's only fair that I know what it's being spent on or even just a general description would've been great. Heck even the man on TV that wants my donation explains it to me & will even send me a picture of a child I helped.

Right! They stated some of his workers helped search for him that night and next day, but no one has said anything and you would think if they were really helping they would jump in and say "yeah I was there and this was searched"
Nothing...

Right! They stated some of his workers helped search for him that night and next day, but no one has said anything and you would think if they were really helping they would jump in and say "yeah I was there and this was searched"
Nothing...

Did Brandon have friends that were just his friends and not just friends with him & GF? TIA

I would hope so, my husband & I are very close, he's my best friend, but each of us have friends that the other isn't friends with, I mean like people we work with or friends from our past. Not people we like hang out with on the weekends or anything but I'd like to believe IF something were to happen to either of us, our friends would step up & say something & or help with searches or whatever needed to be done.
But it seems like in B's situation, the gf dictated who, what, when & where, I could be wrong, but I can only base my opinion from things I've read, which all seems to come from women who are friends with the gf, whether these women are married or not or if their husbands are friends with B or not but if they are I'd sure as heck hope they would be man enough to stand up & say something!

Is BL's fb page from before he vanished private? Can anyone see who he is "friends" with? Are any of those same people on the Find BL FB page?

Is BL's fb page from before he vanished private? Can anyone see who he is "friends" with? Are any of those same people on the Find BL FB page?

You will see the one the gf controls shows BL adding friends. What is the point of it?

It appears that not many of his FB friends or Family from HIS page are also part of the HFBL fb page. Thats not to say they werent at one time. Maybe it's to avoid the drama that page seems to be filled with???

It appears that not many of his FB friends or Family from HIS page are also part of the HFBL fb page. Thats not to say they werent at one time. Maybe it's to avoid the drama that page seems to be filled with???

Want my honest opinion? I think some of them may very well be fake profiles.
You would think when LL would be attacked about things going on, they would step in.

How can you see the members of the HFBL FB page?

I noticed out of almost 12000 it states majority are from San Angelo. Call me crazy but when people comment they usually say "praying from California" these SA people are quiet and why aren't they helping look?

Read the description states they need money to rent a home for a second search for Brandon??? What why would they need this when they had a home so close by? Weird

The big smile and wide forehead do make it seem a possibility. Brandon' s DNA is on file. Can't they rule out possible missing person's by the dna on file? My opinions only.

According to a short IM conversation I had with LL his DNA is on file.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member