TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love reading your posts Queen. :) 1fortherecord. welcome to WS! :)

Love reading your posts Queen. :) 1fortherecord. welcome to WS! :)
We got one closed on another forum! Would be A-maz-ING to bring Brandon home and close this one. Someone needs to talk! Somebody has the answers.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Bumping for Brandon! Where are you?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Does anyone know, or could anyone more local find out who the owner of the property is? Is the owner living on the property or is it rented out? Would it take anything other than the owners permission to dig up the pile?

Does anyone know, or could anyone more local find out who the owner of the property is? Is the owner living on the property or is it rented out? Would it take anything other than the owners permission to dig up the pile?
When I went by there some time ago, it looked lived in. By whom I cannot answer. I assume it is a rent house.

I don't go to SA anymore. Golf coach moved and kid is in college now. Hubby is no longer working in Sonora and I have my own office, so I don't go to SA any longer. Praise The Lord.

It's managed by a property company, I believe. It's a rental. Someone would need a law enforcement official of some sort, or liason, on site to do something like that even with the owner's permission. In the event that evidence is found, proper preservation of it and chain of custody to the proper authority would have to be established.

Bumping for Brandon. Where are you, Brandon?

I have changed my mind a few times since the beginning of this case about who's involved and who isn't. Regardless, without something new, Im afraid we will never find out thd truth about what happened to him.

This is a thought that I haven't seen discussed seriously. I'm not sure if it's a ridiculous idea or an actual possibility.

Brandon allegedly called his neighbor from Walmart and says he is being chased or followed. On his 911 call, Brandon says he is being chased into the woods (or he might be the one doing the chasing). He asks for help from police.

06/01/11 - Arrested
09/27/12 - Indicted
10/19/12 - Arraignment
Missed 1st court date
Missed 2nd court date
Missed 3rd court date
Missed 4th court date
Missed 5th court date
Missed 6th court date
Missed 7th court date
Missed 8th court date
07/25/13 - Bond revoked
08/08/13 - Last seen

Brandon's bond was $50,000. If he put down $5,000, then his bondsman was responsible for the remaining $45,000 when Brandon didn't show back up to court. The bondsman definitely had an incentive to find Brandon.

What if bounty hunters were chasing Brandon the night he disappeared? Maybe something went wrong or the bounty hunters were a too hung-ho? This might explain the "on both sides" comment Brandon made. I'm not sure what he meant, but it's not hard to imagine bounty hunters on both sides of the highway, trying to stop and apprehend someone.

Getting into a serous altercation with bounty hunters might be enough of a reason for Branding to call the police. If they had guns and if he thought he
was going to be apprehended or killed, then why not call police? He had nothing to lose at that point.

This seems dramatic, but it's weird that Brandon claims he was being chased on a night when, IMO, there probably were people looking to apprehend him.

The fact that his bondsman owed $45,000 also supports Brandon taking off for a new life.

(Brandon's warrant info and missed court dates are no longer on the Johnson county website, but here are links to WS posts referencing his bond, etc.:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Angelo-8-Aug-2013-3&p=10394845#post10394845
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Angelo-8-Aug-2013-2&p=10368536#post10368536)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a thought that I haven't seen discussed seriously. I'm not sure if it's a ridiculous idea or an actual possibility.

Brandon allegedly called his neighbor from Walmart and says he is being chased or followed. On his 911 call, Brandon says he is being chased into the woods (or he might be the one doing the chasing). He asks for help from police.

06/01/11 - Arrested
09/27/12 - Indicted
10/19/12 - Arraignment
Missed 1st court date
Missed 2nd court date
Missed 3rd court date
Missed 4th court date
Missed 5th court date
Missed 6th court date
Missed 7th court date
Missed 8th court date
07/25/13 - Bond revoked
08/08/13 - Last seen

Brandon's bond was $50,000. If he put down $5,000, then his bondsman was responsible for the remaining $45,000 when Brandon didn't show back up to court. The bondsman definitely had an incentive to find Brandon.

What if bounty hunters were chasing Brandon the night he disappeared? Maybe something went wrong or the bounty hunters were a too hung-ho? This might explain the "on both sides" comment Brandon made. I'm not sure what he meant, but it's not hard to imagine bounty hunters on both sides of the highway, trying to stop and apprehend someone.

Getting into a serous altercation with bounty hunters might be enough of a reason for Branding to call the police. If they had guns and if he thought he
was going to be apprehended or killed, then why not call police? He had nothing to lose at that point.

This seems dramatic, but it's weird that Brandon claims he was being chased on a night when, IMO, there probably were people looking to apprehend him.

The fact that his bondsman owed $45,000 also supports Brandon taking off for a new life.

(Brandon's warrant info and missed court dates are no longer on the Johnson county website, but here are links to WS posts referencing his bond, etc.:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Angelo-8-Aug-2013-3&p=10394845#post10394845
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Angelo-8-Aug-2013-2&p=10368536#post10368536)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the best most rationale possible scenario I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14