TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never hear State Trooper and I have tried so hard to hear it! LOL

I agree about the resemblance to the kids in the snowstorm, except there is a second person on this call.....that I am 100% sure of, so I really think he was in that location and called scared to death.

I wish the person who did this reads here and would send an anonymous tip to crime stoppers as to where to find his remains so his family can have some peace of mind.

I have never hear State Trooper and I have tried so hard to hear it! LOL

I agree about the resemblance to the kids in the snowstorm, except there is a second person on this call.....that I am 100% sure of, so I really think he was in that location and called scared to death.

I wish the person who did this reads here and would send an anonymous tip to crime stoppers as to where to find his remains so his family can have some peace of mind.
I never hear state trooper either. I do hear someone else in the call and after listening to the True Crime Garage podcast's slowed down version I hear what sound like music near the end during the silence, hellos from the operator, and bump sounds. I had listened to it hundreds of times before and never heard that. Has anyone else listened and heard music in that version?

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

I think this would be great. Any new info would be wonderful! But, remember TOS here. I haven't heard any of this, but I don't have a facebook account. TIA
One of the things people get caught up in is interpreting the call, it is one of the only pieces of evidence in the case, but I think it also has prevented, in other places this case is discussed, focus on other factors.

Factors like, the cause of the fight, the rumored yard sale site posts, bleach and blood, the possible Wal-Mart scenario, the CPR trained pregnant woman, who it seems was not pregnant, and her statement about the headlights facing toward the brush, the changing timeline and initially difficult to determine truck location plus more. There are so many things that seem to be ignored elsewhere.

My biggest question about the call, is many interpret Brandon as saying state trooper (it's on every board, facebook page, podcast etc); if you see an officer doing something nefarious, why would you call and specifically ask for more officers?
This was an individual somewhat familiar with law enforcement and he would likely know that's a terrible idea.

I get a break soon and am hoping to do a thorough write up about the factors I posted above, any input, ideas and clarification available, even regarding the call, from those more familiar would be much appreciated.

One of the things people get caught up in is interpreting the call, it is one of the only pieces of evidence in the case, but I think it also has prevented, in other places this case is discussed, focus on other factors.

Factors like, the cause of the fight, the rumored yard sale site posts, bleach and blood, the possible Wal-Mart scenario, the CPR trained pregnant woman, who it seems was not pregnant, and her statement about the headlights facing toward the brush, the changing timeline and initially difficult to determine truck location plus more. There are so many things that seem to be ignored elsewhere.

My biggest question about the call, is many interpret Brandon as saying state trooper (it's on every board, facebook page, podcast etc); if you see an officer doing something nefarious, why would you call and specifically ask for more officers?
This was an individual somewhat familiar with law enforcement and he would likely know that's a terrible idea.

I get a break soon and am hoping to do a thorough write up about the factors I posted above, any input, ideas and clarification available, even regarding the call, from those more familiar would be much appreciated.

Like your write up so far ... Thanks for joining the discussion .. All these items have been discussed here at some point .. Maybe time to revisit them ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like your write up so far ... Thanks for joining the discussion .. All these items have been discussed here at some point .. Maybe time to revisit them ..

Yes it is. This is the only place I have read about this case that discusses these things at all. Most everywhere else is call interpretation focused and the rest falls to the side; it's very frustrating.

Yes it is. This is the only place I have read about this case that discusses these things at all. Most everywhere else is call interpretation focused and the rest falls to the side; it's very frustrating.

The call is an integral piece to this case ...but there is more avenues of question that need to be re-ventured and you have tapped on them .. TY

Bumping for Brandon!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The trucker who made the 1st 911 call about the truck being in the road was supposedly interviewed again after they found out BL was missing about anything he had seen to see if he may have seen something else that ties in. I also remember reading, and hearing in some interview awhile back that there was a worker at the stripes store who also reported talking to that truck driver. After he made the call he stopped at the store and mentioned the abandoned truck thinking they might have seen someone come in for gas for their truck saying they ran out.

Where did you see this? Can you cite it? I've never seen his 911 call confirmed.

Where did you see this? Can you cite it? I've never seen his 911 call confirmed.

I’ve never seen confirmation either. I’ve always wondered, since LL said BL made 2 separate 911 calls, if the “trucker” call was actually BL saying his truck ran outta gas, the operator taking the 911 calls may have assumed when BL said “his truck” he meant like a big truck/18-wheeler. Then BL’s 2nd 911 call was saying “I ran into them”, operator thinks he means like he physically hit someone & I don’t think that’s what he meant or was trying to convey to her. So my point is I’ve always thought the “trucker” & BL’s 1st call to 911 are one in the same. Without confirmation of an actual trucker calling in, I don’t consider it fact.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Will Cold Case pick this up? The technicalities of cold cases confuse me, but after 4 years and really no leads...it would be nice to get some fresh eyes on this if there hasn't been already.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This is such a bizarre case. The whole thing makes absolutely no sense at all to me. I feel like there is something very important is missing. I can't seem to get his brother and girl friend to make sense. There is something between the interaction of these two that I can't shake.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It was back in one of the earlier threads. It was also posted on one of the fb pages dedicated to finding Brandon. I dont have time now, but in the coming weeks I can go back through and try and locate where it's been stated.

I’ve never seen confirmation either. I’ve always wondered, since LL said BL made 2 separate 911 calls, if the “trucker” call was actually BL saying his truck ran outta gas, the operator taking the 911 calls may have assumed when BL said “his truck” he meant like a big truck/18-wheeler. Then BL’s 2nd 911 call was saying “I ran into them”, operator thinks he means like he physically hit someone & I don’t think that’s what he meant or was trying to convey to her. So my point is I’ve always thought the “trucker” & BL’s 1st call to 911 are one in the same. Without confirmation of an actual trucker calling in, I don’t consider it fact.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

No, there was specifically an 18 wheeler that was interviewed after the fact who made a 911 call. I remember that specifically. This weekend I will try and locate where it was posted.

This is such a bizarre case. The whole thing makes absolutely no sense at all to me. I feel like there is something very important is missing. I can't seem to get his brother and girl friend to make sense. There is something between the interaction of these two that I can't shake.

I agree completely! Their behaviors since also speak volumes!

Agreed!

Has Brain Scratch put out a new video on Brandon Lawson, has been a year or longer since the last one.

Are you able to share any of their "behaviors" here? I'd like to know your thoughts, or anyone's thoughts on their behavior since. TIA!!!
There really isn't one particular thing exactly. To me when you read all.... the way back on thread 1, the missed calls, because her phone was charging in the car, brother shows up for a gas can. From there on what the brother says, BL's girlfriend says, and the brothers gf, none of their stories click together for me. GF says one thing, brothers girlfriend says another, brother contradicts his own gf and his story "tries" to match up with BL's GF. None of it makes a cohesive story. And they all are pretty evasive. You would think after all this time they would have a better story. At least where they attempt to figure out a cohesive story. It is something weird they don't want anyone to know. It's one of those odd feelings you get.

I know its extremely lazy of me to ask instead of search, but can anyone give me a rundown of Brandon's legal troubles?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member