TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had maybe 2-3 friends on his FB from The San Angelo area well at least the ones that included their location on their profile. Only 1 was a female and not related to oilfield work was always very curious how they knew each other.

Agreed interesting he did not become friends with co-workers after being there a year. I know the hours they put in can easily 50+ a week when the oilfield is up an rolling. You will spend more time with your co-workers than family.

Did Kyle not call in for himself or just not at all, Kyle should have also been on the board as a no show well that is if he was working that hitch. Unsure how they do their hitches for land based production, at Chevron we do 7/7 some do 14/14 there are times during a TAR they do not leave until the job is complete.

Would like to know more about the week Brandon went missing up to 11pm that night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea wouldn’t we all!! Nothing has ever been said or no questions answered about the night of or days prior to him disappearing.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

He had maybe 2-3 friends on his FB from The San Angelo area well at least the ones that included their location on their profile. Only 1 was a female and not related to oilfield work was always very curious how they knew each other.

Agreed interesting he did not become friends with co-workers after being there a year. I know the hours they put in can easily 50+ a week when the oilfield is up an rolling. You will spend more time with your co-workers than family.

Did Kyle not call in for himself or just not at all, Kyle should have also been on the board as a no show well that is if he was working that hitch. Unsure how they do their hitches for land based production, at Chevron we do 7/7 some do 14/14 there are times during a TAR they do not leave until the job is complete.

Would like to know more about the week Brandon went missing up to 11pm that night.

I apologize if this has been answered but RUMOR is Ladessa was looking for him throughout the day. Apparently he wasn't working but not at home either. Several people have speculated that is what the fight was all about.

I apologize if this has been answered but RUMOR is Ladessa was looking for him throughout the day. Apparently he wasn't working but not at home either. Several people have speculated that is what the fight was all about.

Your driving where I'm going, where was he at and whom was he with ...If he was not at work and not at home.

I remember learning about this case by her posting on garage sale groups on Facebook in our area that day.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I remember learning about this case by her posting on garage sale groups on Facebook in our area that day.

Are the post still there? Screenshots?
I'm curious about time stamp, what she said, and who responded, if anyone?

And I'm still wondering WHY does one post to garage sale sites looking for their spouse/child/sibling, etc? Is that like code for other things?
I'm not saying anything bad...I'm trying to understand.

Are the post still there? Screenshots?
I'm curious about time stamp, what she said, and who responded, if anyone?

And I'm still wondering WHY does one post to garage sale sites looking for their spouse/child/sibling, etc? Is that like code for other things?
I'm not saying anything bad...I'm trying to understand.

No, they were deleted like most everything else of importance to this case. But others who post here saw them, also.

Do recall the "garage sale" posts, rather tacky way of going about looking for your significant other.. Placing your own personal dirty laundry out in public, which often happens on FB.

Ya know I constantly go back to ... Going toward Abilene on both sides of the road ... To me that is a distinct description of the Y North of Bronte and it would be equal to 10 mins up the road.

Kindly someone refresh my memory ... Wasn't there mention like the truck may have done a u-turn before running put of gas. I cannot recall if it appeared a u turn going north turning south or south turning north.

Could the cell ping place BL in that Y ... I'll have to dig the pings pics up that someone wonderfully created.

She had posted on local yard sale sites looking for him too. He had been oit partying and she had alluded to him relapsing again, which is what the fight was about.

She had posted on local yard sale sites looking for him too. He had been oit partying and she had alluded to him relapsing again, which is what the fight was about.

Make sense why the argument occured, she also may have threatened to call the cops due to his outstanding legal matters. In which may have caused him to Vamoos in a hurry and would not go to his brothers as that it may be the next placed they would have looked for him.

Ok BL was out partying on Thursday, where and whom was he partying with.

Greetings,

Can someone please provide a link to statements made by Brandon's brother, or any information about his brother? I am interested in studying them as other community members have stated that his behavior was "off."

Satch

Greetings,

Can someone please provide a link to statements made by Brandon's brother, or any information about his brother? I am interested in studying them as other community members have stated that his behavior was "off."

Satch

If I recall correctly KL did not make any public statements..

Just listened to the 911 call again for the thousandth time..Now I think I hear "got hit in the head...chased..the got or shot the first guy and when she ask if he needs an ambulance, I hear a yes, then no, but I don't BL's voice..so now I think he stumble upon something but him and whoever he was party with made a purchase (he sounds drunk or drugged) and that deal went bad and they were both killed. I don't think his brother was involved with his death, but he may no alot more and if they were willing to murder your brother you probably wouldn't do any talking...I think his wife was just mad and understandably so he relapse while facing charges...she had kids to think of...I wouldn't answer my phone either...but she may also know more...I don't know, every time I listen to the tapes, I feel sooooo sad and have soooo many questions...I wonder how much effort LE put into investigating his case...drives me nuts!!! all moo and I'll probably change my mind tomorrow..it's haunting, that tape.

I meant to say I don't think he just happen to stumble upon something bad along a highway at night, his dealings, whatever they were, went bad.

Today marks the 4 year anniversary of Brandon's disapperance.. Your not forgotten here at WS Brandon we only seek the truth and pray you are found one day. Could careless of your personal matters, a life is a life that did not deserve to be cut short. Your children deserve answers and closure .. setting their hearts and your soul to rest.

God Speed to where ever you are Brandon..

Today marks the 4 year anniversary of Brandon's disapperance.. Your not forgotten here at WS Brandon we only seek the truth and pray you are found one day. Could careless of your personal matters, a life is a life that did not deserve to be cut short. Your children deserve answers and closure .. setting their hearts and your soul to rest.

This. ^^^^

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Will Cold Case pick this up? The technicalities of cold cases confuse me, but after 4 years and really no leads...it would be nice to get some fresh eyes on this if there hasn't been already.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Let's hope someone interested in looking into it picks it up soon!! Four years is crazy to not have a single lead/answer!

One of the things people get caught up in is interpreting the call, it is one of the only pieces of evidence in the case, but I think it also has prevented, in other places this case is discussed, focus on other factors.

Factors like, the cause of the fight, the rumored yard sale site posts, bleach and blood, the possible Wal-Mart scenario, the CPR trained pregnant woman, who it seems was not pregnant, and her statement about the headlights facing toward the brush, the changing timeline and initially difficult to determine truck location plus more. There are so many things that seem to be ignored elsewhere.

My biggest question about the call, is many interpret Brandon as saying state trooper (it's on every board, facebook page, podcast etc); if you see an officer doing something nefarious, why would you call and specifically ask for more officers?
This was an individual somewhat familiar with law enforcement and he would likely know that's a terrible idea.

I get a break soon and am hoping to do a thorough write up about the factors I posted above, any input, ideas and clarification available, even regarding the call, from those more familiar would be much appreciated.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Every time I listen to the 911 call I think of the case of that couple who called 911 when they got lost in a Nebraska snow storm. I know Brandon's call wasn't anywhere near as crazy sounding as their calls were, but it's still a little bizarre sounding so I do wonder.

http://www.copronason.com/meth.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member