TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say what if for a second....

Brandon & Kyle & possibly AK were on a bender that night, Brandon & Kyle get in some kinda fight, Brandon hits his head & is out, possibly bleeding or maybe Brandon OD'd, the others there freak & concoct a plan. Kyle loads B in truck & heads to Walmart or to a friends house, it's been said there was a 3rd person in the car, but not confirmed; friend drives B's truck while A & K go by L's to tell her B ran outta gas & he needs the gas can, then Kyle heads out to the middle of no where with Audrey following B's truck, Kyle or friend doesn't realize the truck is on E so it runs outta gas & has to pull over. So he thinks this is as good of a place as any to dump B's body, they go to get Brandon out of the truck & Brandon wakes up & is like WTF are you doing & takes off running away from them. Not knowing someone else, the "trucker", has called in about the truck, the deputy shows up & is talking to Kyle thinking Kyle & friend all came in the car that Audrey was in. Brandon doesn't know why or what his brother & friend is doing this so he calls 911 & says he needs cops. Kyle finishes talking with deputy & goes to car Audrey & friend are in, waits for deputy to leave then gets out & tries to find Brandon, either they find him & they take him somewhere else & do the deed or they never find Brandon out there & he passes out again from possible head injury or drugs & succumbs to his injuries then this is where the hogs come into play & why he can't be found.
This is the only explanation I can come up with, that somewhat explains the 911 call, why L didn't answer B's calls (she was mad that he fell off the wagon & was out partying instead of being home with his family) & explains why K says he & "friends" searched for B but couldn't find him.

So what if.....

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Brandon & Kyle & possibly AK were on a bender that night, Brandon & Kyle get in some kinda fight, Brandon hits his head & is out, possibly bleeding or maybe Brandon OD'd, the others there freak & concoct a plan. Kyle loads B in truck & heads to Walmart or to a friends house, it's been said there was a 3rd person in the car, but not confirmed; friend drives B's truck while A & K go by L's to tell her B ran outta gas & he needs the gas can, then Kyle heads out to the middle of no where with Audrey following B's truck, Kyle or friend doesn't realize the truck is on E so it runs outta gas & has to pull over. So he thinks this is as good of a place as any to dump B's body, they go to get Brandon out of the truck & Brandon wakes up & is like WTF are you doing & takes off running away from them. Not knowing someone else, the "trucker", has called in about the truck, the deputy shows up & is talking to Kyle thinking Kyle & friend all came in the car that Audrey was in. Brandon doesn't know why or what his brother & friend is doing this so he calls 911 & says he needs cops. Kyle finishes talking with deputy & goes to car Audrey & friend are in, waits for deputy to leave then gets out & tries to find Brandon, either they find him & they take him somewhere else & do the deed or they never find Brandon out there & he passes out again from possible head injury or drugs & succumbs to his injuries then this is where the hogs come into play & why he can't be found.
This is the only explanation I can come up with, that somewhat explains the 911 call, why L didn't answer B's calls (she was mad that he fell off the wagon & was out partying instead of being home with his family) & explains why K says he & "friends" searched for B but couldn't find him.

So what if.....

One of the best possible scenarios to me so far.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I know it's been mentioned before but when the deputy pulls up to B's truck, another car was already there, the one A, K & friend were supposedly in, coincidence, maybe. But when the deputy asks K if he called 911, K's reaction/response to the deputy has always stuck a nerve with me. K never says or shows any concern as to why B or anyone would've called 911 & then immediately says "no this is my brother's truck, it ran outta gas, he just stepped away but he'll be back", like really WHERE did he step away to, you're in the middle of NO WHERE at 1am?!?! And how did K know, or think, B would be back to get his truck? IMO because they were gonna put some gas in it to drive it wherever & torch it with B inside but when the deputy locks the doors he screws up their plans. On to Plan C. Kyle calls L & tells her some story about B running away possibly from a bad trip or hallucinating from the drugs he took, so then L sets out to find her soulmate. All the while K, A & mystery friend have ALL the answers. Have you ever wondered why K & A never helped with any searches, I have & I think it's guilt, but they ain't gonna throw themselves under any buses.
So here we are almost 4 years later, no closer to knowing what really happened to B or where he might be than we were on August 9, 2013.

So what if.....

I have to say this scenario is the best one I've read yet. Makes perfect sense.....

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

So what if.....

I think that if Brandon got 9-1-1 on the phone at that point, he'd have probably said "My brother is trying to kill me..." or something to that effect. I think the call would've been naturally more specific...unless that's what's missing from the doctored recording...but what would the cops have to gain by that?

The phone charging in the car isn't as big of a deal to me. There are a lot of people who will not talk to you when they're pissed off. For instance, when my wife is mad at me, I can call her 30 times and she's not picking up no matter what. It's just her disposition and to some people, it's hard to believe, but it's my reality so I know that this kind of thing happens especially if it's over something that has been a chronic problem. I think when there are so few answers, people knit pick into every little detail and assume that it means something. It may or may not mean something, but I think one of the reasons that some of these cases

My gut tells me that we're not dealing with some family conspiracy. These aren't overly sophisticated people. L wouldn't have drained the savings account to pay for a flyover (unless this is a ridiculous and unnecessary alibi maneuver). I've been fooled before, but I just don't see this. I do believe, however, that the family (or at least some of the family members) might know more than they have disclosed.

I think that if Brandon got 9-1-1 on the phone at that point, he'd have probably said "My brother is trying to kill me..." or something to that effect. I think the call would've been naturally more specific...unless that's what's missing from the doctored recording...but what would the cops have to gain by that?

The phone charging in the car isn't as big of a deal to me. There are a lot of people who will not talk to you when they're pissed off. For instance, when my wife is mad at me, I can call her 30 times and she's not picking up no matter what. It's just her disposition and to some people, it's hard to believe, but it's my reality so I know that this kind of thing happens especially if it's over something that has been a chronic problem. I think when there are so few answers, people knit pick into every little detail and assume that it means something. It may or may not mean something, but I think one of the reasons that some of these cases

My gut tells me that we're not dealing with some family conspiracy. These aren't overly sophisticated people. L wouldn't have drained the savings account to pay for a flyover (unless this is a ridiculous and unnecessary alibi maneuver). I've been fooled before, but I just don't see this. I do believe, however, that the family (or at least some of the family members) might know more than they have disclosed.

The thing about the call is that we don't know everything that was said. Law enforcement released pieces of the call to BL's dad for voice identification purposes. It's a bunch of pieced together sections of the call. Law enforcement knows exactly what the conversation was on the call. It's the girlfriend who doesn't. And something I've never understood is what was the motivation for her releasing the call to the public? Especially when it wasn't hers to release. The call has always been a wild goose chase in my opinion.

I never said I thought L was involved, she was mad & that's probably why she didn't answer.
Read the next post I made & you'll see that.

And think about it, NO ONE, that I know of, here, YouTube, the help page, or anywhere else, has ANYONE ever been able to figure out what B's saying in his first statement. I've listened to it a million & 1 times & I have no clue, except that the word ends with an "er" sound. Some speculated it was state & trooper combined, never in my life living in Texas have I ever heard someone call a state trooper a "staper".
Listen to it & see what you hear if you put "brother" or "stranger" in the sentence.
Remember in my "what if" scenario, B awakes startled & had no clue what is going on, if he ran away, he very well might not recognize the people talking to the deputy. Have you ever tried to look directly into flashing red & blue lights? It's like trying to stare at the sun. Not an easy thing to do, much less try to make out who the bodily figures are standing in the red & blue flashing lights.
Try to put yourself out in a field, scared to death, not knowing what the hell is going on & trying your best to convey your adrenaline pumped thoughts to a 911 dispatcher, while he was still trying to figure it out too, probably isn't as easy as one would think. Heck I've called 911 before because of a wreck that happened in front of our house & I'm sure the dispatcher thought by me stuttering my address that I was involved in the accident, when in reality I was frazzled & my adrenaline was pumping.

The ONLY thing we are certain of is that B did call 911, I've contemplated whether or not it was him & I can't come up with a reason it's not him. Some have said maybe it was K; but why would K call 911? That'd really be a shot in the foot imo.

I am still sticking to my scenario. He's mad, left house, went to score something close to Walmart, got in a fight, was being chased out of town, ran out of gas, jumped out of the truck, was chased into the woods, they caught up with him, did him harm, took him and headed somewhere and his body is hidden very well! JMO

Why would Brandon call the police knowing that he had a warrant out for his arrest? I can think of only two reasons.

One, he was so scared that his fear trumped his desire to not be arrested. My problem with this theory is that I don't think he sounds afraid on the recording. I know some people do think he sounds fearful.

Two, he was messed up when he made the call. This is what I hear in the recording. He sounds high, drunk, or mentally impaired. if that's the case who knows why he called or what the perceived (possibly real) threat was. Probably never will know.

I am still sticking to my scenario. He's mad, left house, went to score something close to Walmart, got in a fight, was being chased out of town, ran out of gas, jumped out of the truck, was chased into the woods, they caught up with him, did him harm, took him and headed somewhere and his body is hidden very well! JMO

That's also my first scenario too. And don't I remember his phone actually pinged several miles AWAY from the truck??? I think whomever he ran into at the end of that call took him and his phone and disposed of both...at different locations.

Now, this scenario could still line up with the one just mentioned from the previous poster a few posts ago (I can't remember screen name, sorry!). His brother and his brothers girlfriend could have very well been involved.

I have really had the feeling all along L had an idea that B was doing something wrong but I feel like maybe she doesn't really know what happened. She's kept somewhat quiet because he was back into something he shouldn't have been but I honestly feel like she has no idea what happened that night. I could be wrong but I get more the "guilt" vibe from brother and his girlfriend.

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

I agree. And someone else besides B could have texted 10 minutes up the road to throw them off. There could be some very scary people involved in this and they could be scared to say too much too!

I was just wondering how long Brandon's emergency 911 call was. I know that his wife found out that Brandon made a emergency call by viewing his cell phone billing statement but did she reveal how long that call was?

I was just wondering how long Brandon's emergency 911 call was. I know that his wife found out that Brandon made a emergency call by viewing his cell phone billing statement but did she reveal how long that call was?

Not that I am aware of. Good thought tho. Compare the time on the phone bill to the time on the call. Welcome exsxpx.

Just to add a bit more, wonder whom BL had been talking to or texting via his cell the day of his disappearance. My bill is detailed with all numbers received in or going out via a call or text message. If you have access to the detail was any of it provided to LE or the PI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She didn't find out by looking at the bill. The Rangers told her a couple of days after he disappeared.

I don't be want to be a huge burden to anyone, but I've been a lurker for a while and read tons on the Maura Murray case. I've been trying to follow this one recently not as well.

Can anyone bring me up to speed on some of the findings? It is my understanding that Brandon Lawson disappeared and made several urgent 911 calls as well as a call to his brother that he was out of gas. My confusion on the case (and I may need to read further) is what his brother and his brother's girlfriend involvement are. Did they actually encounter Brandon? Has his girlfriend LL been entirely truthful? I'm reading that they had a fight after he was missing earlier that day as well and then went missing. I also am reading that Lawson had a lengthy criminal history.

Sorry if it's a burden to anyone to write a synopsis. I'd just appreciate possibly being brought up to speed on where it stands.

Thanks in advance!

I don't be want to be a huge burden to anyone, but I've been a lurker for a while and read tons on the Maura Murray case. I've been trying to follow this one recently not as well.

Can anyone bring me up to speed on some of the findings? It is my understanding that Brandon Lawson disappeared and made several urgent 911 calls as well as a call to his brother that he was out of gas. My confusion on the case (and I may need to read further) is what his brother and his brother's girlfriend involvement are. Did they actually encounter Brandon? Has his girlfriend LL been entirely truthful? I'm reading that they had a fight after he was missing earlier that day as well and then went missing. I also am reading that Lawson had a lengthy criminal history.

Sorry if it's a burden to anyone to write a synopsis. I'd just appreciate possibly being brought up to speed on where it stands.

Thanks in advance!

Here is a timeline I wrote on the previous thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-4&p=12263229&highlight=timeline#post12263229

Not much happening in this case. Brandon had been arrested and served time for delivery of drugs, warrant for his arrest on new charges, but appaerntly family didn't think it was a huge deal. I have always felt the evasiveness with LE in the beginning was due to the fact they were drug dealing/using people at one time and therefore like most, leary of LE until they needed them and then disappointed when LE was not forthcoming with them! Anyhow, glad to have you around. This is a friendly thread and we all respect each others ideas. Not much to go on with facts. Some feel family is involved and others don't. Here you go!

Here is a timeline I wrote on the previous thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-4&p=12263229&highlight=timeline#post12263229

Not much happening in this case. Brandon had been arrested and served time for delivery of drugs, warrant for his arrest on new charges, but appaerntly family didn't think it was a huge deal. I have always felt the evasiveness with LE in the beginning was due to the fact they were drug dealing/using people at one time and therefore like most, leary of LE until they needed them and then disappointed when LE was not forthcoming with them! Anyhow, glad to have you around. This is a friendly thread and we all respect each others ideas. Not much to go on with facts. Some feel family is involved and others don't. Here you go!

Thank you for the updates. Kyle and Audrey's movements and phone calls seem to be very inconsistent. It seems like them simply showing up would've lured Brandon back to the car, unless the message about the police was taken by Brandon as to stay away from the accident scene.

The whole situation is fishy at best. There really seems to be a couple scenarios. And bare with me as I'm still learning about the case. Correct me if I'm wrong, and please let me know which theories have gained the most traction here.

1) The police had something to do with the disappearance of Brandon Lawson on account of him stumbling upon their sketchy activity. This seems to coincide with the property being owned by a Sheriff or a Sheriffs family member?
2) The brother and his girlfriend killed him for one reason or another? This doesn't seem to be lucky. Further investigation into their relationship should've been done. Has it? Did his girlfriend have something to do with this conspiracy?
3) He hurt and injured himself and the environment/animals lead to his death. Seems unlikely as they searched the area?
4) He stumbled upon some local drug dealers/illegal activity he shouldn't have. He likely seemed to be of somewhat of an athletic build.
5) This is all a ruse to stage his whole disappearance. This seems unlikely, due to the fact that this man had four children. One child you could maybe see him skipping town. I can't fathom a man leaving four kids behind. Has there been an investigation as to how he was with his kids? Was he an involved father? It doesn't seem very likely either as if he wanted to get away why would he call the cops?

In all of these scenarios, whomever tried to kill him or make him disappear seemed as though they'd have a bit of trouble in the form of resistance from an athletically built tough oil rig working 27 year old man.

It also seems as though in all of these scenarios his body is not near the scene where the car was.

Am I at least a little luke warm in these deductions?

Thank you for the updates. Kyle and Audrey's movements and phone calls seem to be very inconsistent. It seems like them simply showing up would've lured Brandon back to the car, unless the message about the police was taken by Brandon as to stay away from the accident scene.

The whole situation is fishy at best. There really seems to be a couple scenarios. And bare with me as I'm still learning about the case. Correct me if I'm wrong, and please let me know which theories have gained the most traction here.

1) The police had something to do with the disappearance of Brandon Lawson on account of him stumbling upon their sketchy activity. This seems to coincide with the property being owned by a Sheriff or a Sheriffs family member?
2) The brother and his girlfriend killed him for one reason or another? This doesn't seem to be lucky. Further investigation into their relationship should've been done. Has it? Did his girlfriend have something to do with this conspiracy?
3) He hurt and injured himself and the environment/animals lead to his death. Seems unlikely as they searched the area?
4) He stumbled upon some local drug dealers/illegal activity he shouldn't have. He likely seemed to be of somewhat of an athletic build.
5) This is all a ruse to stage his whole disappearance. This seems unlikely, due to the fact that this man had four children. One child you could maybe see him skipping town. I can't fathom a man leaving four kids behind. Has there been an investigation as to how he was with his kids? Was he an involved father? It doesn't seem very likely either as if he wanted to get away why would he call the cops?

In all of these scenarios, whomever tried to kill him or make him disappear seemed as though they'd have a bit of trouble in the form of resistance from an athletically built tough oil rig working 27 year old man.

It also seems as though in all of these scenarios his body is not near the scene where the car was.

Am I at least a little luke warm in these deductions?

The Sheriff's property actually isn't near the location. That's something that have been misconstrued.

Welcome, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members