TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I must have read wrong information then, thanks.

It's a common misconception that has come about because of all the statements and retractions in this case.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

She didn't find out by looking at the bill. The Rangers told her a couple of days after he disappeared.

I must have read wrong information then, thanks.

I must have read wrong information then, thanks.

Again, another misconception that has come about because of the inconsistencies in the case.

I think your number 4 scenario is the closest to what happened. Or he was chased from an altercation at Walmart in San Angelo and they caught up with him when he ran out of gas, chased him, caught him, killed him and took his body back towards San Angelo. Jmo tho.

Well he did make the 911 phone call stating his truck ran out of gas. Unless you're implying that someone else made that 911 call.

Well he did make the 911 phone call stating his truck ran out of gas. Unless you're implying that someone else made that 911 call.

I wonder if the family could identify his voice on the 911 calls. Seems pretty cut and dry if one of them is not him.

I wonder if the family could identify his voice on the 911 calls. Seems pretty cut and dry if one of them is not him.

That is where the tape came from that people are listening to. A partial call was given to his DAD not girlfriend for voice recognition and she published it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked weekly on Brandon's case - it has really crushed me that they havent released the entire phone call.

In my opinion, B is saying "State trooper" in the beginning. I don't know if that actually meant the state trooper was doing anything illegal. We are missing a huge piece of information and I think its about time LE released a firm timeline, details known and the audio tape. Even if it answers ONE question, it would mean hundreds more people are looking at it with facts, a fresh look, and confirmed timelines.

Also - two more things: this may have been said already - but does anyone keep tabs on KL's facebook? KL and BL arent friends on there. KL could have made a new one however.
Also looking on truepeoplesearch.com, enter BL's info in there (name and city he was living in) You get previous address and a phone number.

I agree..it's coming up on four years and any new info (new to the public) may help trigger someone's memory or conscious. This case is quite the mystery even with a 911 call. moo
I checked weekly on Brandon's case - it has really crushed me that they havent released the entire phone call.

In my opinion, B is saying "State trooper" in the beginning. I don't know if that actually meant the state trooper was doing anything illegal. We are missing a huge piece of information and I think its about time LE released a firm timeline, details known and the audio tape. Even if it answers ONE question, it would mean hundreds more people are looking at it with facts, a fresh look, and confirmed timelines.

Police need to look closely at the brother, it just seems strange that he was there at the scene, of what we all believe is a crime, but really doesn't have a good reason to be there, or behave in a normal manner. It is possible the brother was having an affair with Brandon's wife, the decision was made to get rid of Brandon, to which the brother was supervising, i.e., a part of. Some guys confronted Brandon, and he got in his truck and took off. His truck runs out of gas, but he gets out of the truck and runs off into the darkness, probably injured from the original confrontation. Perhaps it is at this time the brother, who was also in pursuit, (knowingly or unknowingly to Brandon) arrives at the scene, where he fends off the responding officer and explains Brandon has left the truck.

If this is a crime, then the brother was at the scene of the crime, (with an empty gas can) and that cries out for an explanation. No person would tell the deputy, that their brother, "stepped away" when he is in the middle of nowhere very late at night.

Something is off between Brandon's wife, who wasn't answering the phone, and Brandon's brother, whose actions seem all but concerned. Clearly Brandon was being pursued, it can't be a coincidence the brother was in the area in and around this same time, and rather than ask police for help, sent them away as though there was nothing really to worry about.

Police need to look closely at the brother, it just seems strange that he was there at the scene, of what we all believe is a crime, but really doesn't have a good reason to be there, or behave in a normal manner. It is possible the brother was having an affair with Brandon's wife, the decision was made to get rid of Brandon, to which the brother was supervising, i.e., a part of. Some guys confronted Brandon, and he got in his truck and took off. His truck runs out of gas, but he gets out of the truck and runs off into the darkness, probably injured from the original confrontation. Perhaps it is at this time the brother, who was also in pursuit, (knowingly or unknowingly to Brandon) arrives at the scene, where he fends off the responding officer and explains Brandon has left the truck.

If this is a crime, then the brother was at the scene of the crime, (with an empty gas can) and that cries out for an explanation. No person would tell the deputy, that their brother, "stepped away" when he is in the middle of nowhere very late at night.

Something is off between Brandon's wife, who wasn't answering the phone, and Brandon's brother, whose actions seem all but concerned. Clearly Brandon was being pursued, it can't be a coincidence the brother was in the area in and around this same time, and rather than ask police for help, sent them away as though there was nothing really to worry about.

Did you read the back story to this at all? You can look back and see exactly why brother was there too. Not suspicious at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read about Brandon's case quite a while ago and had lost track of it completely. Now I've read up only a little due to time constraints but have had time to listen to a 911 tape of the call. After that is when I remembered there was something hinky going on with this this case.

Question: Does anyone know why his wife missed his last three attempted phone calls to her? TIA

Here is the 911 tape of the call I listened to, just FYI, as I'm sure you all have heard it all already. I'm just posting it in case it's different than what you all have already listened to.

I think what I'm getting out of this just so far, is that Brandon ran into something that was a bad situation. But, as I said these are only my initial thoughts. As I said, I'm rusty on the case so please forgive me. Any updates would be appreciated. TIA :wave:

[video=youtube;FWNPUjeLQNQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWNPUjeLQNQ[/video]

Just started reading this thread: (Sorry if posted before)

1.) What were the charges against Brandon?
2.) Was he tried on any of them, result?
3.) What was the argument about with his girlfriend?
4.) What was the reason for Brandon wanting to go to his fathers' house?

I suspect foul play. But would love to know more about this case.

Satch

I read about Brandon's case quite a while ago and had lost track of it completely. Now I've read up only a little due to time constraints but have had time to listen to a 911 tape of the call. After that is when I remembered there was something hinky going on with this this case.

Question: Does anyone know why his wife missed his last three attempted phone calls to her? TIA

Here is the 911 tape of the call I listened to, just FYI, as I'm sure you all have heard it all already. I'm just posting it in case it's different than what you all have already listened to.

I think what I'm getting out of this just so far, is that Brandon ran into something that was a bad situation. But, as I said these are only my initial thoughts. As I said, I'm rusty on the case so please forgive me. Any updates would be appreciated. TIA :wave:

Go to the You Tube version of this phone call, and read what "Clara" says in the comments:

Chilling! It seems that Brandon ran into a horrible situation and was likely killed.

Satch

Reading over a few old news articles from San Angelo ...

The last sentence caught my eye ... Whom was with Brandon the day or days prior and evening before he disappeared. That is other than the three we know

The Coke County Sheriff’s Office and Texas Rangers are seeking information on the disappearance of Brandon Mason Lawson on Aug. 8.

Law enforcement officials found Lawson’s vehicle abandoned with an empty gas tank on U.S. 277 south of Bronte, according to a San Angelo Police Department news release on Friday.

Lawson, 26, has brown hair, blue eyes and multiple tattoos, is about 5-foot-9 and weighs about 230 pounds, the release states. He was last seen wearing a yellow shirt, camouflage shorts and white tennis shoes.

Officials established that Lawson had recently spent time with friends and acquaintances, the release states.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reading over a few old news articles from San Angelo ...

The last sentence caught my eye ... Whom was with Brandon the day or days prior and evening before he disappeared. That is other than the three we know

The Coke County Sheriff’s Office and Texas Rangers are seeking information on the disappearance of Brandon Mason Lawson on Aug. 8.

Law enforcement officials found Lawson’s vehicle abandoned with an empty gas tank on U.S. 277 south of Bronte, according to a San Angelo Police Department news release on Friday.

Lawson, 26, has brown hair, blue eyes and multiple tattoos, is about 5-foot-9 and weighs about 230 pounds, the release states. He was last seen wearing a yellow shirt, camouflage shorts and white tennis shoes.

Officials established that Lawson had recently spent time with friends and acquaintances, the release states.

Well none, I mean NO ONE has EVER come forward. I mean no co-workers, no friends from San Angelo, no one, which is one of the many things that I personally have always found odd. I mean he seemed to be a personable kinda guy, so when no one from his life, other than his parents, grandparents & his girlfriend show up to search it shoots big ol red flags in the air for me.
And btw I know some of the guys who work, or worked for, the company Brandon was supposedly employed by at the time of his disappearance & I reached out to them, 1 didn’t know who Brandon was, and another actually worked with Brandon. He said if Brandon did in fact have another job lined up no one was aware of it, he remembered his name being on the job board but he was listed as a no call/no show that Friday. No one, including Kyle, (he worked there also) called in to say Brandon was missing or asking for search assistance, which could have been one helluva an asset to his family. Oilfield is like a brotherhood, they work long hours together & become essentially a 2nd family in some cases, so if they had known I’d be willing to bet they would’ve had boots on the ground helping in any way they could.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

He had maybe 2-3 friends on his FB from The San Angelo area well at least the ones that included their location on their profile. Only 1 was a female and not related to oilfield work was always very curious how they knew each other.

Agreed interesting he did not become friends with co-workers after being there a year. I know the hours they put in can easily 50+ a week when the oilfield is up an rolling. You will spend more time with your co-workers than family.

Did Kyle not call in for himself or just not at all, Kyle should have also been on the board as a no show well that is if he was working that hitch. Unsure how they do their hitches for land based production, at Chevron we do 7/7 some do 14/14 there are times during a TAR they do not leave until the job is complete.

Would like to know more about the week Brandon went missing up to 11pm that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members