TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispatcher:
Do you**
I dont know whats up with my post but i cant figure out how to edit any of my older post on my phone. I canonly edit the ones i posted today within the past few hours.Idk sorry for any mistakes. I usually am typing fast on my cellphone and my thumbs are huge so i often end up hitting random keys making it look like im speaking jibbberish can't spell or both. I really should pay attention to the bar that displays word suggestions as ypu type but i get distracted typing and ignore it so yeah hope no one is a stickler for spelling and grammar because my post will probably drive you crazy :p.

1fortherecord, your transcript is almost exactly what I posted on the thread earlier. I hear almost the same thing. What I hear with the voice who says yes to the ambulance is someone being held down and a grunted yes. (Grunted is not a good description, but imagine someone sitting on your back while you are laying on your stomach.) hence "I've got the first guy" then the first guy says "yes".

I think Brandon ran into somebody just as you or someone stated earlier meaning he met them not hit them. I think it's strangers or a drug deal. Something happened to get the fight going, they hurt Brandon and took him off somewhere that no one has looked.

I think this case was not investigated for awhile since LE thought BL took off because of the warrant and because LL and Kyle were not truthful in the beginning. LE doesn't look kindly on someone who doesn't cooperate in the beginning and tries to "hood wink" them.

I've never felt family was involved but I try to see all sides. I don't have any real facts to not believe it is BL on the 911 call.

In hindsight, I think LE wish they had gotten more involved in the beginning. They just didn't have all the info they needed to know Brandon was really missing. All JMO tho. Not a lot of hard facts to look at. Just a lot of rumors and innuendos. Thank you for your post and thinking so deeply on this case. I think some of what you say is a very credible scenario.

This is one of the most infuriating cases because literally anything is possible. There's no evidence to support any theory. The family are acting shady, but maybe they're just out of their depth in an impossible situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My opinion is that he is at the house. Sometimes I think that he may be somewhere else, but it keeps coming back to the house. I think he left that night, but he came back on his own or was brought back.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

OK ... now I understand better what road your driving down.. its a good point and valid

appreciate your thoughts and opinions looking at the view from a different window :)

Doesn't LE need probable cause for a search warrant? If LE believes no crime was committed, that Brandon went missing of his own volition, that could be why the house wasn't searched. It isn't a crime to disappear; and perhaps that's how LE sees it.

Vedder very good statement ... goes back to the thought of why would LE go the extra mile or over and beyond aiding search for BL.

Someone on the subreddit made an interesting point. Just because the family are acting strangely, doesn't mean they're necessarily responsible for anything criminal (if you get my meaning). Could they have helped Brandon flee and are trying to maintain the disappearance cover story? Was Brandon in deep with foes from his past? The Walmart thing could have been part of that?

Anything is possible .... but my gut feeling BL did not flee and unfortunately I do not feel he is alive

I think your theory is just as plausible. I discovered websleuths after reddit I wish i had come here first there so many insightful and intelligent people like you on here! The first theory i posted on reddit (think i put it on this site to not sure though) discussed someone saying yes and being pinned down as a possible scenario. The yes being said in the background and brandon stating "got the first guy" both could suggest Brandon had someone restrained.

I honestly am still not sure if Brandon coming across a bad situation and being met with foul play or the theory I just posted about a road rage like event is more possible. OR even something else entirely. Another user stated it perfectly when they called the many possibilities of this case infuriating.

The many explanations are one of the things that make this case both annoying and intriguing at the same time. As you pointed out there is not a lot of things to go on as facts in this case. Which is probably why the 91 call is being as analysed by people as it is. Even though its poor quality and may be an edited version its pretty much one of the only pieces of information in this case to even look at so people really focus on it despite the issues with it.
I think your 100% correct on Law enforcement wishing they got involved in the beginning. I dont think they are trying to cover up anything or didnt take the case more seriously out of malice. I think there was poor communication from the begining and Brandons loved ones and the police both contributed to that.

They all played a part and didnt realize how serious the situation was otherwise I'm sure both partys would have been more straightforward with eachother.

Like you said im sure the cops didnt appreciate being "hoodwinked" that behavior by the family along with Brandons criminal record and an outstanding warrant would make even a non police officer think the most likely scenario is the person dissapeared willingly.

Unfortunatley I dont know that much can be done now because a lot of time has passed and opportunities were missed. As a former EMT I can relate to how hard it must be for LE and other responders to think about whether a tragic event could have had a better outcome if different decisions were made. Im sure it weighs heavily on them and on top of it they have people accusing them of being involved with a coverup.

I think there is someone ither than Brandon Lawson involved with his dissapearence. I dont think he ran away. While some things come off as shady on the familys part I think either them or LE being involved is highly unlikely.

Unfortunatley because of the time that has passed and other decisions made LE may feel like they wont have the information needed to make this case worth putting resources towards solving. Hopefully in the future more information will somehow come to light that can give Brandons loved ones some answers.
I really appreciate everyone sharing their ideas and opinions and taking the time to even read my rambling. I by no means think my ideas are 100% exactly what happened. There is plenty up for debate with this case including my opinions on it.

Also i forgot to add one of the things that made me not to sure about a theory where Brandon had someone pinned down is he didn't sound like he was struggiling or out of breath to the extent i would have imagined if that was the case. Still possible though.

Someone on the subreddit made an interesting point. Just because the family are acting strangely, doesn't mean they're necessarily responsible for anything criminal (if you get my meaning). Could they have helped Brandon flee and are trying to maintain the disappearance cover story? Was Brandon in deep with foes from his past? The Walmart thing could have been part of that?

Of course, this is entirely possible. The one thing that keeps me from putting this scenario on the table is that he seems to have loved those kids more than anything. I just don't think he could go without seeing them or talking to them. And I believe that out of excitement, a child would eventually say something.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Of course, this is entirely possible. The one thing that keeps me from putting this scenario on the table is that he seems to have loved those kids more than anything. I just don't think he could go without seeing them or talking to them. And I believe that out of excitement, a child would eventually say something.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I agree. The kids make that possibility hard to fully get behind. Although of course we don't know the full nature of their relationship.

But it would explain some of KL and LL's inconsistencies. I do believe they're hiding something... I'm just hesitant to believe it's the truly unthinkable.

I don't recall seeing this brought up before but why, on the 911 call, at the end when she is saying hello does it the background noise goes silent, then it builds of again, then she says hello etc. It makes it really difficult to tell what is going on.

I'm not positive but I have thought about it for awhile, I am under the impression the operator muted her headset when she wasn't speaking to cut the noise on her end. That's what it sounds like to me, I make a lot of calls everyday on a headset and that's what it sounds like with mine. She may have been trained to do so like I was trained on the phone however I am not an emergency operator so this is purely anecdotal at best. This is also assuming the 911 recording is what the operator heard and isn't recorded in a different way.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I don't recall seeing this brought up before but why, on the 911 call, at the end when she is saying hello does it the background noise goes silent, then it builds of again, then she says hello etc. It makes it really difficult to tell what is going on.

I believe it's the microphone self-adjusting it's gain settings. Often on my phone calls if the other person stops talking there'll be that kind of whooshing sound. I think it's the mic adjusting its sensitivity levels to pick up more sound?

That's what it sounds like to me. I know some people say it's breathing or cars driving past, but those sounds are too neat, uniform and mechanical for that. In my opinion anyway...

Im going to try to clean the theory i posted up. Im 29 but i actually have narcolepsy and sjogrens syndrome as well as ADD so im fun :). Not trying to spill my life story but my health issues can affect how i write so i figured id mention it.
Just FYI Its much much worse than usual the past few weeks because im going to be starting a med called xyrem. The nurse thought i would need a 2nd sleep study for my insurance to cover the xyrem so i had to stop all my narcolepsy meds for almost 3 weeks so they wouldnt alter the upcoming sleep study results.

Turns out it was for nothing because right at the end of the 3 weeks i had an appointment with the actual sleep doc who said there was no need for a repeat study because my first one was conclusive enough to document my narcolepsy for the insurance to cover xyrem. So yeah those 3 weeks entirely messed up my already horrible sleep schedule and now im trying to readjust from almost a month of naps every few hours and not getting out of bed till 7pm sometimes. Believe it or not i was going to school full time and working as an EMT full time just a few short years ago before my health issues started.

I really enjoy sharing and exchanging ideas on the Brandon Lawson case and other mysterious cases. I wouldnt post this here because i know its off topic somewhat however i thought it was relevant because i dont want people to think ill always be so scatter brained. And with medication i have hope that my life will begin to normalize and my post will become more coherent. I am fascinated with the Brandon Lawson case and would like to exchange ideas but i will do my best in the future to make my post more coherent. I appreciate your patience in advance and dont mean to distract from the topic of BL but I didnt want to start getting ignored because people think my post will always be like this. Obviously nobody has to read what i say lol but i hope if the post are shorter in the future and more clear you will. Special thanks to the person who emailed me with tips about using WS. My recent post on reddit and WS are the first time ive posted about anything besides random stuff on my fb and myspace way back. Thanks all.

Hey 1fortherecord, great post. I really appreciate all the smart thinking you're putting into this case, both on here and Reddit. Ultimately we may not always agree on theories but we all want to find Brandon. And we're taking the time to figure out where he is. So hail websleuths for bringing us together to solve these cases, long after LE seems to have stopped caring

If I remember correctly someone with sound tech experience said it was recording noise from the phone. They stated the call was not disconnected but I'm not sure.

Doris and fortherecord......thank you for coming to this thread. You have a lot to offer. It's a very friendly thread to post in. Welcome!

Hey 1fortherecord, great post. I really appreciate all the smart thinking you're putting into this case, both on here and Reddit. Ultimately we may not always agree on theories but we all ant to find Brandon. And we're taking the time to figure out where he is. So hail websleuths for bringing us together to solve these cases, long after LE seems to have stopped caring

Thanks Doris5 i appreciate the kind words. I was happy to see you were on WS and i think a post of yours on reddit is actually what made me look up WS in the first place so double thanks. You have some great post on reddit and WS and i like reading theorys that dont exactly or someties even remotely match mine because they explore other alternatives i didn't think of or may see differently after i read thei post. Which is what sharing ideas on a case should be about to pool together different lines of thinking. If I was 100% wrong on everything i would be fine with it if it meant someone else got answers for Brandons loved ones. I am constantly adjusting and readjusting what i think about this case. Alot of times ill read somethjng insightful posted by another user and it causes me to think about what the other users theory explains that mine cant and to look at approaching mine from a new angle or scrapping it all together.

Doris and forth erected......thank you for coming to this thread. You have a lot to offer. It's a very friendly thread to post in. Welcome!

Thanks its nice to share ideas without all the nonsense of people swearing or trolling literally every comment that isnt their own. Respectfullt disagreeing is fine but this is one of the few sites ive seen that does the respectfully parr and not just the disagreeing. WS reddit and very very rarely youtube do i post on but pretty much reddit and WS is my first experiencing posting however ive read other sites and it aint pretty. Kindof ironic when people siscussing a homicide case make homicidal comments towards eachother just look up jodi arias or oj simpson on yourube and read thenfights people get into by the end its all insults and just nonsense having nothing to do with the case. It was almost strange to see that this site is nothing like that but it was a good strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne