TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks its nice to share ideas without all the nonsense of people swearing or trolling literally every comment that isnt their own. Respectfullt disagreeing is fine but this is one of the few sites ive seen that does the respectfully parr and not just the disagreeing. WS reddit and very very rarely youtube do i post on but pretty much reddit and WS is my first experiencing posting however ive read other sites and it aint pretty. Kindof ironic when people siscussing a homicide case make homicidal comments towards eachother just look up jodi arias or oj simpson on yourube and read thenfights people get into by the end its all insults and just nonsense having nothing to do with the case. It was almost strange to see that this site is nothing like that but it was a good strange.

Read the TOS. You act like that here you get in time out then kicked out! LOL Glad ya'll are here!

Doris and fortherecord......thank you for coming to this thread. You have a lot to offer. It's a very friendly thread to post in. Welcome!
Even though we don't all agree on our theories on the case, I feel that we all work together, and do at least listen to one another's insights. Despite our different opinions, I feel as if we're a very tight knit group. Whatever the outcome I am confident that we all stand for Brandon in the end. He's our common thread.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

While we're all feeling warm and fuzzy here (LOL!), one thing that I would like to ask is that we do respect each other's opinions. There are those of us who are firm believers that certain people close to BL have dirty hands, others who don't believe that's even remotely possible, and those who are in between or who go back and forth. One thing that I've noticed is that it's those who believe the former who are attacked. We ALL have our reasons for believing what we do. Anything is possible in any direction. The purpose here is to find out what happened to Brandon. We shouldn't lose sight of that, always listen to each other, and we should always be respectful towards each other *Note to self included in that.*.

Even though we don't all agree on our theories on the case, I feel that we all work together, and do at least listen to one another's insights. Despite our different opinions, I feel as if we're a very tight knit group. Whatever the outcome I am confident that we all stand for Brandon in the end. He's our common thread.

spot in .... We all agree to disagree at times... Thats the way it is suppose to work
We each have our own opinion/theory when you mess it all together you may come up with
Something

Hey y'all. Just on my lay-z-boy thinking about Brandon. Can someone fill me in on his prison background? I.e was he on probation? What previous stints had he done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A user on reddit commented on one of my post with this timeline https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=365099296966561&id=353709591438865

First off Doris5 makes a good point about this nothing is really known for sure except a 911 call was made by someone who is supposedly brandon. But this is just to throw ideas out there and discuss how if the timeline is true whatsup with brandon talking to Audrey and kyle after the 911 call.

In that timeline it also says that the 911 operator also told ladessa thst there were 2 phone calls made from brandon has anyone else heard that?

One idea i want to throw out there is that on the 911 call i think i heard someone in the background ssying yeaah when the dispatcher ask if brandon needa an ambulance. This tells me that personknew brandon was talking to 911. Maybe they were afraid 911 was already on the way so instead of killing brandon they injured him but told him to run and that if they drove by and saw him talking to a cop they would kill his whole family or some other crazy murdery kind of threat along those lines. So they hurt him and take off he listens and is afraid of their threats so he goes to hide so when the police show up he wont have to talk to them and risk the other psrty making good in threats to kill the family etc.

From here he could go missing because either he succumbs to injury or they come back when they are confident the police arent in the area anymore and for lack of a better term finish Brandon off.

Ideas comments general thoughts?

The following is based on a video found on youtube of the Brandon Lawson 911call that links to here
http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2014/02/distraught-wife-releases-9-1-1-call.html?m=1

Discussion points
1. The 911 call and things pointing to other vehicles
2. Fitting the timeline

****911 Call (transcript of what i think i hear)****

Dispatcher:911 Emergency

Brandon: Yes im in the middle of a field I think we just pushed some guys over. Right here going towards albeline on both sides. My truck ran out of gas. Theres one car here it got taken/chased into the woods (OR theres one guy here i got chased into the woods) Please hurry.

Dispatcher: Okay now run that by me...

Brandon:Theres one guy talking to them. I totally ran into them.

BANG

Brandon: (theres? thats?)gunshots too

Brandon:got the first guy

Dispatcher:Do you need an ambulance?

Person in background: Yeeeeah or yeeessss (dragged out almost laughing implying like a yeah your going to need the cops when im through with you)

Brandon:No I need the cops

Dispatcher:Ok Is anybody hurt?

Dispatcher: Hello (Repeats 3 times before end of recording.

The scenario this paints for me is the following.

There are two vehicles following eachother going to or from somewhere because there friends or orherwise know eachother. One of the vehicles is the lead vehicle lets call it vehicle 1(v1) and vehicle 2 (v2) is following close behind

V1 suddenly comes up on Brandon Lawson BL truck thats disabled and in the middle of the road. V1 slams on the brakes and manuvers stoping just short of hiting brandon.
So now V1 and BL truck are blocking up the entire road.

Along comes V2 and V2 sees that V1 and BL truck are blocking the entire road. V2s only option is to swerve off the road and drive offroad into the brush to avoid hitting BL and V1.

So BL and V1 are blocking the road and cause v2 to essentially be pushed off road because v2 has to drive into the brush.

So when BL calls 911 is saying"I think we just pushed some guys over" he means himself BL truck and V1 are the "we" who just "pushed some guys(v2) over". Meaning v1 and BL truck are obstructing the road and so they caused someone in v2 to drive off road aka be pushed over off the road.

Brandon says "theres one car here it got taken into the woods" he means V2 had to drive into the brush to avpid hitting BL and V1 vehicles. So v2 being taken into the woods means the car was driven into the brush ofd road hes calling woods.

"Theres one guy talking to em"***
Hes saying the driver of V1 got out of his car and is now talking to the people or person in V2 (the car that drove off road into the brush)

Brandon says "I totally ran into them". Meaning I dont know these people i just kind of ran into them because of this thing with my truck blocking the road.

So lets say v1 almost hits BL truck. V1 druver gets out leaving his truck in the road next to brandon. V1 driver starts yelling at BL. As thats happening V2 comes on V1 and BL truck snd so V2 swerves off road.

V1 driver sees this and goes over to V2 to check on the people of oersons in that car maybe as v1 driver is walking towards v2 car he yells at Brandon to call the cops because someones going to get in an accident. Two people already almost have.

So if two cars almost hit your truck and theres people who had to swerve off the road to avoid hitting you. The assumption would be someone is going to call the cops. Theres already at least 2 other crs here so BL decides the cops getting calld is inevitable. If the ither guy asked BL to call the police its not like BL is going to say i cant do that theres a warrant out on me because he assumes if he does they would be even more likely to call the cops on him.
So BL decides if someones goong to call the cops he shoukd do it bwcause hea goong to need to tell the dispatcher he has a warrant out on him. He would definetly want to tell the disoatcher that because the cops will fibd out anyway when they run his information. abd hom not saying anything about it is not something he wants to surprise the cops with.

Cops coming up on a scene and running a plate that find out the person who drives it has a warrant out on them is going to bring a very different police response and change how they approach that scene. If BL just says hey i have a warrant tell the police im not going to try to reaist etc. Its going to go alot smootber then cops findingnout there is someone on scene with a warrant and the cops not knowing what that persons intentions are going to be when they see police coming.

So ultimatley BL decides to call the cops himself. He can probably here v1driver talking to v2 druver and thefirst question they probably ask v2 is if they are hurt. Brandon either hears them say no or Brandon yells to the guyy talking to them or possibly ask v2 himself either way he comes to the conclusion no one needs an ambulance so he wont ask for one.

BL calls the cops knowing someone is goingnt call anyway so it should be him becuse he has the wareantm he is probably going to work his way up to teling the dispatcher this.

Meanwhile the guy from v1 "the first guy" is talking to people that got pushed off road into the brush V2. They were following eachother the first and second car so they all know eachother. They are all riled up maybe drunk or high as its a friday night. They get road rage. Their conversstion ends uo coming to one or all of them decide to hurt brandon because there pissed about hom almsot causing an accident.

The first guy V1 walks away from the people in V2 and decides hes going to confront Brandon

Brandon sees v1 driver walking up to him while Brandon is on the phone with 911. So Brandon says "got the first guy". Meaning the first guy v1 driver is nownstandibg next to brandon. Brandon probably asssumes the v1 guy wants to talk to 911 or maybe they will want to talk to him so he tellls the dispatcher the first guy is there by sying "gotnthe first guy"

Brandonnket the v1 driver stand so close to him that the v1 fiyncan hear the dispatcher ask ifhe needs an ambulance Brandonnlets the fuy stand ao close because he assumes theguy just wants to talk to 911. The guy then says "yeaah" in a laughing sarcastic kind of way when he hears the dispatcher ask if BL needs an ambulance. This is to imply that BL will need an ambulance because hes about to get beat up. Before BL can even process what the guy means the v1 guy either grabs the lhone and theows it or he reaches out and BL hands it to him thinking he just wants to talk to 911. Instesd of talking to 911 the guy hangs up the phone.

Either way the phone is taken from BL and a fught ensues between BL and the driver of v1. Either the people in V2 get involved with this fight or they wont come forward to say anyting because ther fiesns with

Either way an altercation takes place over Brandons truck having caused people to be run off the road. When they are done injuring Brandon they either throw him in their car and dump him in some more brush a few minutes up the road or chase him for a bit causing him to go a few minutes up the road from his truck.

The people are now gone and Brandon is injured and is about 10minutes from his truck (per what he says to his brothers girlfriend Audrey when she calls). Brandon is hiding from theese people or laying injured in some brush they dumped him in. Either way he is now about ten minutes away from his truck and is hiding in case the people come back.

BL only talks to audrey and his brother instead of 911 becuase when they call him and they tell him there at his truck and so he thinks they can get to him sooner because he knows there close by.

Other ppssibility is the person or persons that beat up brandon are afraid police will be ther soon so they bwat him up and tell him you better run and hide because if we drive by and your ralking to cops weree going to kill you and Ior family or some other threat. So brandon is scsred and listens ri them he goes t hise and talks to his brither and audrey not qanting the cops incoled because the peoples threats.

Before anyone can get to brandon he dies from ibjuries he sustauned ib the fight. Or the guys thst beat him up come back ehen they think the cops are gone and finish him off for lack of a better term.

. OR a more hopefuk scenario is that the altercation caused a head injury that made Brandon have amnesia and he wandered off and is living somwwhere else maybe he snuck across the border and is living in Mexico not knowing who he is. Either way its a heartbreaking case and* pray for Brandon and his loved ones.

Also i mentioned before here but i put this in the reddit post so ill add it here with it. since its been worse than usual lately i think its important to mention that i have narcolepsy,ADD and sjogrens syndrome. Its normally not as bad as it has been lately due to some medication changes so its been effecting my thought process and writing style much more than usual which is why im telling people.

I apologise for errors and rambling etc. It pisses me off to and i apologise for ut and it should be improving soon so my post shoukd be more clear soon. Im starting a narcolepsy med called xyrem soon and im praying fingers crossed etc it helps because quite frankly i would like to have a life that i feel like in living and not sleeping through.

Being ill is not easy for anyone but to go from being an EMT for almost 6 years and doing a bachelors in nursing at the same time as well as being a military spouse with a decent social life and all of a sudden your life just basically being in bed or in a hospital with autoimmune diaease complications as the patient instead of the healthcare provider well its been hell to say the least. Anyway im rambling about rambling so thats not helpful things could be worse and i dont want to take the focus off brandon.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Jmustang93

Hey guys he comments saying its BL voice one weird thing is that he only made two comments ever on reddit and it was both aboit it being BL voice. He had bo other activity no post nothing bit those two comment on BL voice. unless theres a privacy setting or something i dont know about i think its weird thats the only thing he ever commented on but who knows just thought it was intersting.

Hey guys he comments saying its BL voice one weird thing is tjst he only made two comments ever on reddit and it was both aboit it being BL voice. He had bo other activity no post nothing bit those two comment on BL voice. unless theres a privacy setting or something i dont know about i think its weird thats the only thing he ever commented on but who knows just thought it was intersting.

Hey guys he comments saying its BL voice one weird thing is tjst he only made two comments ever on reddit and it was both aboit it being BL voice. He had bo other activity no post nothing bit those two comment on BL voice. unless theres a privacy setting or something i dont know about i think its weird thats the only thing he ever commented on but who knows just thought it was intersting.

That is quite odd in my opinion

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

That is quite odd in my opinion

Very interesting. Perhaps message the poster and see if they're willing to expand on that.

I've noticed a discrepancy in the accounts of Brandon's clothing on the night he disappeared.

According to the HFBL FB page:

He was in panic mode and he left. He took his keys, wallet, cell phone, and the clothes he was wearing. He grabbed a yellow shirt, Tap-Out camo shirts, white Nike Airmax 2013 shoes.

So wait a minute. We've been told here - on his official missing person flier distributed in the area - that he wasLAST SEEN WEARING the yellow t-shirt and camo shorts and Nikes. But the official FB is telling us he was last seen in THE CLOTHES HE WAS WEARING, and that he'd grabbed the yellow t-shirt, camo shorts and Nikes.

Um... what?

This is a missing person case. Communicating the correct information to the public is vital. How was this error not noticed?

Then, LL posts this on the HFBL FB:

I was going though some stuff in my closet and I had a white bag in there so I opened it was brandon Lawson pants that he was wearing that day before he went missing. So I saw something In the pocket it was a white rabbit foot I gave him for good luck. These pants was also in Brandons truck he grab them before he left the last time I have ever saw him. It made me cry its the small things that I will hold close to my heart.

And there's yet another discrepancy: LL claims that she had to charge her cellphone in her car, as Brandon took the wall charger when he left.
This wall charger seems to have been omitted from further discussions. Did Brandon flee his truck with it as well?
I don't mean to sound like I'm critiquing LL's account of things, but these are huge details that shouldn't be overlooked. Has anyone heard what became of the wall charger? Was it found in Brandon's truck?

I've noticed a discrepancy in the accounts of Brandon's clothing on the night he disappeared.

He was in panic mode and he left. He took his keys, wallet, cell phone, and the clothes he was wearing. He grabbed a yellow shirt, Tap-Out camo shirts, white Nike Airmax 2013 shoes.

So wait a minute. We've been told here - on his official missing person flier distributed in the area - that he wasLAST SEEN WEARING the yellow t-shirt and camo shorts and Nikes. But the official FB is telling us he was last seen in THE CLOTHES HE WAS WEARING, and that he'd grabbed the yellow t-shirt, camo shorts and Nikes.

Um... what?

This is a missing person case. Communicating the correct information to the public is vital. How was this error not noticed?

I was going though some stuff in my closet and I had a white bag in there so I opened it was brandon Lawson pants that he was wearing that day before he went missing. So I saw something In the pocket it was a white rabbit foot I gave him for good luck. These pants was also in Brandons truck he grab them before he left the last time I have ever saw him. It made me cry its the small things that I will hold close to my heart.

And there's yet another discrepancy: LL claims that she had to charge her cellphone in her car, as Brandon took the wall charger when he left.
This wall charger seems to have been omitted from further discussions. Did Brandon flee his truck with it as well?
I don't mean to sound like I'm critiquing LL's account of things, but these are huge details that shouldn't be overlooked. Has anyone heard what became of the wall charger? Was it found in Brandon's truck?

These are ALL things others have noted & would like to be cleared up but after waiting for three years I don't think it's gonna happen. But we can wish right?

Very interesting. Perhaps message the poster and see if they're willing to expand on that.

recall reading @ a month ago a person stating they were BL's cousin commented or either made a statement on MSM the voice was BL would have to go back and do some digging on it ....

Um... what?

Yep. Welcome to our world.

Um... what?

Discrepancies galore in this case. It's a shame, really.

Um... what?

I vaguely remember someone stating very early on that Brandon had to of stopped to change clothes because the clothes he left home in were in the truck so they thought he had to change into the yello and camo clothes somewhere along the way. Not sure I can find it tonight...

I vaguely remember someone stating very early on that Brandon had to of stopped to change clothes because the clothes he left home in were in the truck so they thought he had to change into the yello and camo clothes somewhere along the way. Not sure I can find it tonight...
Brandon seemed to be a snappy dresser who cared about his appearance. I was looking at a picture of him in the specific yellow shirt that he was reportedly wearing, and it hit me that the camo shorts would be an odd combination for him to wear with it. Just made me wonder.....

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Brandon seemed to be a snappy dresser who cared about his appearance. I was looking at a picture of him in the specific yellow shirt that he was reportedly wearing, and it hit me that the camo shorts would be an odd combination for him to wear with it. Just made me wonder.....

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Maybe after a day of hanging out with friends and in the emotional state following the fight with LL, maybe he just grabbed what was the most readily available.

Maybe after a day of hanging out with friends and in the emotional state following the fight with LL, maybe he just grabbed what was the most readily available.

How do we know for sure there ever was a fight with LL? Has the father confirmed Brandon referred to it?

I think the clothing issue is really important. Missing fliers told people to look out for a man in camo shorts and yellow shirt. Whereas he clearly wasn't wearing that.

That, and what became of the infamous cellphone wall charger, are two vital questions we need answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member