TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read somewhere here he had a past with drug use? If it was meth then he most likely died somewhere in those fields he ran into.

Just going on the meth situation, he could be far from where they're searching. I remember hearing a crazy story once where someone in meth ran something like 20 miles in an extremely short amount of time.

I have no insight into if he was even on drugs, but if it's meth, all bets are off on where he could be.

Drugs could be involved. There were also those two young adults who were found dead not far from their car because they were confused due to drug use and froze to death... can’t remember their names. I’ve listened to the 911 tapes over and over for several years. I’m convinced he was not with anyone and was paranoid and imagining someone was after him. I think he’s not far from where his truck was found. Also the timeline of calls he made to Wife, his brother and the texts. He sent texts after the 911 call. I think he was tripping! Bronte is a rural area. Where his truck was found is basically in the middle of no where. There were a few houses around but if confused, tripping on drugs and running he could have got turned around and lost. Maybe fell in a well or hole. Maybe rancher shot him. I’ve read where others said he couldn’t have got lost because of the near by houses but have you ever stood in the middle of tree, branch, cactus covered land at night? You can’t see very far in front of you. I live on 50 acres and have for years. I got lost a few times at night sober!

It has been stated by family I think that he had been clean a year or more. There has been speculation to using drugs but only because of his history.

L.L. had stated very early on that their fight had been about how he had recently (as recently as day be disappeared) relapsed and yes meth was his drug of choice.

I think he may have "ran into someone" literally with his truck accidentally before he ran out of gas. If they were chasing him, as in some kind of road rage incident, and then he runs out of gas, they could have chased him on foot and done him harm... he must have picked up a friend along the way for there to be the "we" inference. But for there not to be a second vehicle there when the officer arrived - and he is still making calls to people after this - they must have driven into the field after him and weren't seen. But I also believe there is definitely some police misconduct somewhere if not everywhere. Small town justice. The idea of his witnessing law enforcement killing someone is very likely too. The very thought of them not searching the area 3 miles away where his last ping was located is unfathomable imho.

I had started sparking with L.L. within the 1st year of BL disappearing, and recall talking about the last ping location being 3 miles from his truck & searching that area. The details of that are foggy now, but I do recall speaking to her about search efforts expanding once they had gotten the ping info.

Can someone tell me a specific location of his memorial? I tried to find on google maps but haven't been successful.

Google Maps

This is the approximate place where his memorial is today. These google pictures are from 2013 before Brandon went missing so the memorial was not there yet. As you can see, it is at the foot of a hill. If he ran out of gas he would have coasted to the bottom of the hill. There are no "fields" on either side of the highway. The only fields were closer to Bronte past the driveway you see.

I too have listened to the 911 call dozens of times and I am 100% convinced someone else is with him......I guess we will never know tho!

Unfortunately the recording of the 911 call is so redacted that its nearly impossible to get much useful information from it. Not only do I believe its edited but a copy of the call was given to BLs parents to confirm it was indeed BLs voice. The version people hear now online, is actually from LL recording the CD playing the call on her cell phone. That means not only is there back geound noise from the nursing homme where call was recieved, but background noise from LL recording a recording with her cell phone.
I wonder if we were to hear the entire call in its entirety if we could get a better idea of where he is? At one point a few months back someone on here had said they were going to try to file a request to get a copy of the 911 call(s). I gather that didnt happen? Anyone know if it's a possibility, if it's something that can be obtained?

Google Maps

This is the approximate place where his memorial is today. These google pictures are from 2013 before Brandon went missing so the memorial was not there yet. As you can see, it is at the foot of a hill. If he ran out of gas he would have coasted to the bottom of the hill. There are no "fields" on either side of the highway. The only fields were closer to Bronte past the driveway you see.

I too have listened to the 911 call dozens of times and I am 100% convinced someone else is with him......I guess we will never know tho!

I think so too and I had not heard about the fight being about relapse until recently cnn agnes muc imo

imo that is huge stressed out and using again I think he was going to get some and a drug deal went very wrong

owed money or something

I have always felt it could have been a drug deal gone bad also. But it sure seems like running out of gas at the same time he was doing a drug deal is very odd.

I have never really felt he was going to his Dad's house just because he and LL were fighting. It just doesn't make sense to me. Too far to drive when his brother whom he was close to lived very close and he was supposed to start a new job in the next couple of days. Why go to Ft. Worth?

I also think someone could have been chasing him from San Angelo and caught up with him when he ran out of gas. My big question is why didn't he tell Kyle and his girlfriend who was after him? Or maybe he did and they aren't talking? That part is very odd to me also. If you're in trouble you call someone! Cell phone coverage is sparse at times on that road, but I think there were towers close by, he was able to talk to them a couple of times. He would have told them what was going on if it started in San Angelo....ugh!

Maybe he ran out of gas while being chased. There was talk of some arguement or something that took place at Walmart before he called saying he'd run out of gas. Ive never heard it confirmed however that he was even actually seen at walmart nor that he actually in a fight or altercation earlier that night.

Yes CJM....that has always been a rumor about Walmart. Never confirmed. But I have felt if he was being chased he would have called someone and told them. Heck, I would even call 911 if I was being chased. I just think most of the parties involved are not fine upstanding citizens and that is why they aren't giving him a lot of investigation.

I think his children deserve answers. I don't have a lot of sympathy for parents who raise children in a drug environment, but I think his children deserve answers to what happened to their Daddy!

It also could have been road rage.

Yes CJM....that has always been a rumor about Walmart. Never confirmed. But I have felt if he was being chased he would have called someone and told them. Heck, I would even call 911 if I was being chased. I just think most of the parties involved are not fine upstanding citizens and that is why they aren't giving him a lot of investigation.

I think his children deserve answers. I don't have a lot of sympathy for parents who raise children in a drug environment, but I think his children deserve answers to what happened to their Daddy!

It also could have been road rage.

imo it is utterly compelling that the argument was about him relapsing reshapes the whole story moo

iirc that was not public for quite some time no?

I have never heard that. LL never spoke about what the argument was about in MSM I don't believe. Others have said she told them. I'm not sure that has been verified in MSM so should be considered rumor. Just as the Walmart rumor is not mentioned in MSM....it was just a rumor.

I have never heard that. LL never spoke about what the argument was about in MSM I don't believe. Others have said she told them. I'm not sure that has been verified in MSM so should be considered rumor. Just as the Walmart rumor is not mentioned in MSM....it was just a rumor.

I had not either ! however when put into the whole evening much more becomes credible as it relates to it being drug related

his use of we

running

being in a field

scared ( a big dude that is rustic does not panic when his truck runs out of some gas -- it typically is it not a anxiety producing event - on the other hand drug related problems have more problematic outcome.

looked at in its entirety with his rambling beginning of the phone call more than not indicates being under the influence of something -- the first couple of sentences are completely incoherent - running out of gas usually does not have that result cognitively

being winded after running out of gas makes no sense either

requesting LE for an empty fuel tank is also out of reason

requesting the cops hurry is also indicative of something other than a empty gas tank in a truck

it all has to be taken in its entirety and fear is certainly evident in his calls imo

disappearing after running out of gas does not add up

a gas can was on its way

something happened to him

if it was animal related something would have been found right afterwards he was out in a totally open area

I suppose animals might have something to do later in the timeline but right after animals don't hide things generally

and we have to be frank being killed by a wild animal is not a clean or tidy event out in the middle of nowhere == they dont eat everything in all likelihood there would be clear evidence of a brutal animal attack

from what I understand those wild pigs or whatever are pretty nasty entities

being bitten by a poisonous snake I would think would result in a person being on the ground visible

animals don't generally eat shoes or pants or shirts etc

as far as I know there is no water out there so that angle is not involved

in sum it certainly feels as if he was taken and harmed ====or harmed and taken

if it walks and talks and quacks///////////////////

j moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online