Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been combing through social media. I've noticed a lot of the photos on the missing page are more of clearer shots of the SO and not of Brianna. Maybe those are the only photos she has. I also don't see any connection of Brianna and the SO through social media. I can't find any accounts related.. At all. Either Briana wasn't big on social media anymore bc I can find more on Instagram and multiple when she was younger (3 different accounts) but nothing now. No connection on Tiktok which is huge for this age range and I can't seem to find any relationship between the two? Anyone else? Maybe because they were pretty new in their relationship?

I've been combing through social media. I've noticed a lot of the photos on the missing page are more of clearer shots of the SO and not of Brianna. Maybe those are the only photos she has. I also don't see any connection of Brianna and the SO through social media. I can't find any accounts related.. At all. Either Briana wasn't big on social media anymore bc I can find more on Instagram and multiple when she was younger (3 different accounts) but nothing now. No connection on Tiktok which is huge for this age range and I can't seem to find any relationship between the two? Anyone else? Maybe because they were pretty new in their relationship?

I'm sorry my post sounded abrupt or curt - it wasn't intentional. :)

Looking around the web, there are so many people named BG, popular name.
No offense- no worries. I should’ve left off the picture. I knew the Navy was correct but for picture and timing I looked at details that aren’t linkable and made what I thought was a very educated guess.

I do wonder the timing of when Bri was gone (in Navy) and what the relationship status was at that point.

Not new in their relationship according to VI on again off again for 4 years. Anyone looking at this case has to look at TikTok to have a full picture. I’d yell that if I could. LE are you looking? Anyone looking?

Yes, it’s so sad to see how few pics there are of Bri. on the social media you mention. Even if someone may not like their pic taken they’ll have more pics than that.

Someone asked about scent dogs? What exactly is being done? Surely to goodness they don’t just take the weekend off? Personally, I think it’s time to push for answers as to what is being done.

Not new in their relationship according to VI on again off again for 4 years. Anyone looking at this case has to look at TikTok to have a full picture. I’d yell that if I could. LE are you looking? Anyone looking?

Yes, it’s so sad to see how few pics there are of Bri. on the social media you mention. Even if someone may not like their pic taken they’ll have more pics than that.

Someone asked about scent dogs? What exactly is being done? Surely to goodness they don’t just take the weekend off? Personally, I think it’s time to push for answers as to what is being done.

ALL OF THIS. Times about a million. I am also wondering if some TikTok videos were deleted recently.

Is anyone familiar with TikTock? How do you make duets with others? Do you have to be friends with them, is there a permission, or can you just snag anyone's video and make a duet?

Anyone can make a duet.

Person A makes a video and opens the video for duets. (its a setting). Person B makes their own video and 'duets' it so it shows Person A + Person B video together.

(description from my teenage son)
So even though I don't know you, I can make a duet with you without your permission to do that? Tell your son thank you :D

Whoever tagged me earlier about life insurance with Plains - this is what I was told:

Yes, she can (pay for and get) life insurance is she was full time. Amount depends, but usually no more than $20K would be affordable at her pay.

So something about TikToc my son shared with me is that Person A can hide Person B from whatever posts they don’t want them to see and Person B never knows it there. Son says you can do it with comments as well. Was this done? I cannot say for sure. But apparently it can be done. He says it can do done on Instagram as well.

On Tik Tok, you can limit who views your posts, but it's not very specific. There are only 3 visibility options, I believe: private, friends, and public. Private doesn't allow anyone to view your post, the friends setting allows the post to be seen by individuals following your page that you follow back, and public obviously allows everyone to see the post.

Instagram and Facebook allow you to be more specific with blocking viewership (restricting specific people from seeing a post, for example)

On Tik Tok, you can limit who views your posts, but it's not very specific. There are only 3 visibility options, I believe: private, friends, and public. Private doesn't allow anyone to view your post, the friends setting allows the post to be seen by individuals following your page that you follow back, and public obviously allows everyone to see the post.

Instagram and Facebook allow you to be more specific with blocking viewership (restricting specific people from seeing a post, for example)
Yes. But since Brianna doesn’t have a TikTok (I found an old one that has been deleted) it’s entirely plausible that she could have been limited on what she could see. If setting were set to ‘friends only’ then someone who was not a current user of TikTok wouldn’t be able to see what was being posted.

Yes. But since Brianna doesn’t have a TikTok (I found an old one that has been deleted) it’s entirely plausible that she could have been limited on what she could see. If setting were set to ‘friends only’ then someone who was not a current user of TikTok wouldn’t be able to see what was being posted.

True, but, I'm assuming since I can see it, it's set to public. Could be a recent switch, but regardless of whether Brianna could see it or not, it's still a gross betrayal :(

Can you share how it is spelled in the link? Just wondering if there is another way we should be searching.
This is in reference to Brianna's other (possibly newer) fb account. When the account was tagged (by someone close to her), her name was spelled normally (Brianna Gilbert). The link doesn't work any more, because that account is currently inactive, meaning that it won't show up in searches. It would be interesting to know when the account was deactivated.

Last time I've checked sleuthing social media of the victim's family was against the TOS. Have something changed?
You are correct, and wise to point this out. We may all have opinions or project our own personal experiences, but unless an S.O. has been identified as a POI, they are off limits unless our Mods indicate otherwise.

Anything is possible, and I have learned over the years (after making snap judgements), that what appears to be....isn't necessarily so.

Wise post Hexe.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024