Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oof. My partner of 5 years is a younger, masculine female with autism and a true giver, so this case hits VERY close to home for me. (can't imagine being gay in Texas btw)

I would LOVE to think that Brianna impulsively left of her own free will as an attempt of a clean break from her partner, that would be the absolute best case scenario as she might not be able to bear all the weight placed on her.

But due to my own bias, that's not the way I'm leaning. I think someone lured her from work, used some form of manipulation to have her go with them. Being a giver, that "bait" could be something simple and not life threatening triggering her to reach out for help initially. I cannot fathom the motive, however. I don't see her partner as having a hand in this as her partner is dependent on her financially. her possibly being sighted with a latino man does make me wonder if it was SM's children's father, or an ex, or a brother IF she did something to emotionally hurt SM in some way. It could be money related, a hate crime, or someone getting perceived revenge for someone else.

I am unfortunately thinking that she's hurt or worse.
If she would have left on her own, you would think it would be planned as someone stated above- wallet in her pocket, a backpack full of most prized possessions and a plan to run off to mom's.

I'm hopeful that she does have a secret lover and got a ride/had help getting out of her situation and is laying low as to not have to deal with the judgement and consequences till she's emotionally feeling strong enough to do so-as a giver, I could imagine it being very emotionally difficult to abandon someone that depends on you, especially with little ones involved. ugh, heartbreaking case no matter how you look at it. So hoping she's safe!

I also downloaded tiktok and wasted late night hours on there, I think I found the toilet of the internet lol!

all IMO of course!!!

Oof. My partner of 5 years is a younger, masculine female with autism and a true giver, so this case hits VERY close to home for me. (can't imagine being gay in Texas btw)

I would LOVE to think that Brianna impulsively left of her own free will as an attempt of a clean break from her partner, that would be the absolute best case scenario as she might not be able to bear all the weight placed on her.

But due to my own bias, that's not the way I'm leaning. I think someone lured her from work, used some form of manipulation to have her go with them. Being a giver, that "bait" could be something simple and not life threatening triggering her to reach out for help initially. I cannot fathom the motive, however. I don't see her partner as having a hand in this as her partner is dependent on her financially. her possibly being sighted with a latino man does make me wonder if it was SM's children's father, or an ex, or a brother IF she did something to emotionally hurt SM in some way. It could be money related, a hate crime, or someone getting perceived revenge for someone else.

I am unfortunately thinking that she's hurt or worse.
If she would have left on her own, you would think it would be planned as someone stated above- wallet in her pocket, a backpack full of most prized possessions and a plan to run off to mom's.

I'm hopeful that she does have a secret lover and got a ride/had help getting out of her situation and is laying low as to not have to deal with the judgement and consequences till she's emotionally feeling strong enough to do so-as a giver, I could imagine it being very emotionally difficult to abandon someone that depends on you, especially with little ones involved. ugh, heartbreaking case no matter how you look at it. So hoping she's safe!

I also downloaded tiktok and wasted late night hours on there, I think I found the toilet of the internet lol!

all IMO of course!!!
I always like your posts, and in this case, I agree with all your thoughts....and the last sentence as well.

all IMO of course!!!

Great post and thanks for your insights! The thought of a 22 year old carrying the financial burden for a family of four is overwhelming. That’s such a huge responsibility and could certainly be a reason for her to leave voluntarily. However, if she did leave on her own, I’d think she would have contacted her family by now.

****VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE*******

Go to the Randall Co. Sheriffs FB Page to see the video. I dont know how to link the video to this thread.

In the video you can see her and she walks to the back of the parking lot, where I told yall that 18 wheelers were parked at. There is also fuel pumps.

This photo, that I took, is right about where she would be walking....NE 3rd is just on the other side of the 18 wheeler in this photo.

Randall County Sheriff's Office

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 4.10.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 4.10.50 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I find it interesting that the video doesn't show the part where she inevitably crosses paths with the guy walking. It seems to cut out right before. Wonder if she had a chat with that guy, or what we might not be seeing?

video1.png

cuts to...

video2.png

She also seemed to look back at one point, after the man moves out of view, almost to see if he was still there. JMO

Very clear video with captions. Do y’all see that man at the very end walking in her direction at the back of the parking lot? I wonder if this is the man the coworkers thought they saw her with (hugging or possible struggle per Brianna’s sister).

I find it interesting that the video doesn't show the part where she inevitably crosses paths with the guy walking. It seems to cut out right before. Wonder if she had a chat with that guy, or what we might not be seeing?

View attachment 291626

cuts to...

View attachment 291627

She also seemed to look back at one point, after the man moves out of view, almost to see if he was still there. JMO
I think we see the man at the end. It cuts to the beginning when she is leaving the building.

Wow, so good to have the video.

On the google earth view it looks like this lot is for trailers that sit, not active semi's as those appear to have locations at the loading dock. I at first thought maybe she might be meeting someone at a semi but now am wondering if she was simply walking through to get to somewhere else.

Here is an overhead view.

There is another business at the end of the back lot. I wonder if anyone lives above?

Attachments

• plains dairy overhead.JPG
    plains dairy overhead.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 540

On the google earth view it looks like this lot is for trailers that sit, not active semi's as those appear to have locations at the loading dock. I at first thought maybe she might be meeting someone at a semi but now am wondering if she was simply walking through to get to somewhere else.

There is another business at the end of the back lot. I wonder if anyone lives above?
She definitely looks like she’s going somewhere with a purpose. She’s not just aimlessly walking around.

Very clear video with captions. Do y’all see that man at the very end walking in her direction at the back of the parking lot? I wonder if this is the man the coworkers thought they saw her with (hugging or possible struggle per Brianna’s sister).

Gosh... I keep watching over again but still don't see a man at the end....will try one more time...

ETA - Nope...still not seeing it. Can someone who sees it, indicate which side / part of the screen I should focus on? TIA

Last edited:
Gosh... I keep watching over again but still don't see a man at the end....will try one more time...
Well I think the video is showing out of order—please someone tell me if I’m seeing it wrong! The first frame when she goes into the lot is actually the last shot. That’s where we see the man. Then it cuts to the beginning when she’s first leaving the building to go toward the lot. Am I seeing this right?

When I drove over on Saturday am there most definitely was people in some of the 18 wheelers. I didn't get close enough to see if they were all occupied...but my 'oh *advertiser censored* I should have not come alone' radar was going off and I was there mid morning, in broad daylight.

View attachment 291626

cuts to...

View attachment 291627

I had to change my settings on my monitor so I could see it better. I think I captured it better. He clearly must say something to her as he turns around. Who was this guy?

Attachments

• bri & man.JPG
    bri & man.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 155
Well I think the video is showing out of order—please someone tell me if I’m seeing it wrong! The first frame when she goes into the lot is actually the last shot. That’s where we see the man. Then it cuts to the beginning when she’s first leaving the building to go toward the lot. Am I seeing this right?

Using the red structure as a reference, I believe it's in order. At one point it appears Brianna and the man are standing near it together. It's the part leading up to them crossing paths that seems to be missing from the video. JMO

shot1.png
shot2.png

Google Maps
map.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads