TX - Cash Gernon, 4, found dead in street w/multiple wounds, Dallas, 15 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm reviewing the Daily Mail video again. There is movement and a flash a few times behind the curtain. I'm not sure what that is but will review it a few times to catch anything I missed on my phone. Using my laptop and in full screen mode currently. Car lights from the street? I'm not sure. It's the left side of the curtain.

I think the only story that hasn’t changed, and IMO makes the most sense, is what the suspects mother said.

Dallas Police Recover What Could Be The Weapon Used To Kill 4-Year-Old Cash Gernon

I think Brown's mother is doing what Brown's mother has done for a long while. Make excuses for her child's bad behavior. Only he's no child anymore. MOO Denial is strong with her. From your linked article:

But neighbors say the teenage suspect was known for causing trouble.

“This guy here is on NextDoor where he’s busted into cars, ring doorbells, he threatened other people’s lives,” said neighbor Joe Bubel. “People are asking, why didn’t the police pursue that? That’s just his side of the story. I don’t know the other side of the story.”

After reviewing the surveillance video: As he starts to leave for the second time (during day light hours) He says something about "sleep" and then as he disappears mumbles something that sounds like "acting like a creep coming up in here". IMO Regarding the back wall window with a blinking light, it's possible it's the light reflecting from the camera in the room. I'm not sure.

<modsnip>

Finding it very strange that the bio dad did a runner and the gf (not sure how long they were together) would assume custody without notifying authorities. There is way more to this case than what is being reported imo?

Nanny cams and surveilance but no alarms and no one heard anything. I'm very suspicious of the story currently being told. What's the motive?

i think the motive is “insanity” - it’s pretty clear to me he’s not dealing with a full deck.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the video, when Brown returns in the morning and seems to contemplate taking Cash's twin and is heard speaking, and earlier when he took Cash and appeared to be listening to someone over a phone or earbud: I don't think he has any accomplices who we can see. I think he was taking instructions but not from anyone who can be prosecuted.

Watching that video, I suspect he was taking orders from someone only he can hear.

This is so so sad to me. RIP little man. I am so thankful that his twin lives and has been reunited with his maternal family. He must be so confused :(

I wonder if the baby was even alive when he was picked up.
<modsnip>
Snipped

It's been reported that he died from stab wounds, so he was alive when taken from the crib. The medical examiners can tell if wounds were inflicted before or after death and poor little Cash experienced them awhile alive. :(

Man, that's hard to type.

jmo

Wait! I’m confused! Did he return for the second boy after Cash was already found out on the street? So this 18 year old carried a boy to a nature trail, killed him, carried him back to the road, covered him with a blanket, then went back in the house to get the other boy!
Then the people in the house where Cash lived reports a burglary at around 7:30, the same time the perp returns, but no one notices a child is missing for another couple hours? What made them think they were robbed? Were items missing? Did they check for missing things in all rooms except the twins? Carter was awake, did no one notice Cash wasn’t there?
Too many weird things for my liking!
Moo

what I believe I hear Brown saying on the return trip to the boys room.

"Kay, I will just leave"
"actin like a creep in here"
"I ain't got to do it."

I do believe this young man is extremely mentally disturbed. I think he is conversing with a voice in his own head. I do not believe he was speaking to anyone in the home or anyone who exists.

The video footage is chilling. As with Shaniya, all those years ago, I will never be able to unsee that sweet baby as he is lifted from his bed and carried away to experience what we now know he experienced.

I think a lot of why things don’t make sense is shoddy reporting, the press seemingly has the arrest affidavit and they definitely have a search warrant affidavit for MS’ home where the twins stayed, but they are interpreting things in different ways.
One news video from CBSDFW.com briefly showed the first page of the search warrant affidavit and I took a still but there’s not really anything there to clear things up.

View attachment 297541
I think a lot of why things don’t make sense is shoddy reporting, the press seemingly has the arrest affidavit and they definitely have a search warrant affidavit for MS’ home where the twins stayed, but they are interpreting things in different ways.
One news video from CBSDFW.com briefly showed the first page of the search warrant affidavit and I took a still but there’s not really anything there to clear things up.

View attachment 297541
Hmmmm Person unknown to affiant. That's weird huh? MOO

Hmmmm Person unknown to affiant. That's weird huh? MOO

I'm confused as to what is weird. The search warrant for the Sherrod home states that the residence they want to search is controlled by unknown persons and MS. Meaning she and possibly others who are not known to the officer who is requesting the warrant are the ones who reside there and control that space? To me it seems to be pretty standard warrant to search a residence whose ownership and occupancy is unclear.

Wait! I’m confused! Did he return for the second boy after Cash was already found out on the street? So this 18 year old carried a boy to a nature trail, killed him, carried him back to the road, covered him with a blanket, then went back in the house to get the other boy!
Then the people in the house where Cash lived reports a burglary at around 7:30, the same time the perp returns, but no one notices a child is missing for another couple hours? What made them think they were robbed? Were items missing? Did they check for missing things in all rooms except the twins? Carter was awake, did no one notice Cash wasn’t there?
Too many weird things for my liking!
Moo
Yes, he went back into the house. I don't think the pocket knife and blood in the bathroom are red herrings, but are evidence of the murder.

Incredibly disturbing. I recall reading Helter Skelter years ago (couldn't finish it), and the creepiest part was that the Manson groupies would sneak into people's houses at night and crawl around in the dark while they slept. This video of DB is as nightmarish as that.

jmo

Thank GOD for there being a nanny cam in the boys bedrooms. Otherwise I don't think this would have been a solved case. The prep was a friend of the families and seeing the footage is horrifying AND the fact that he came back for the other brother. I think they caught a serial murderer in the making MOO

I'm confused as to what is weird. The search warrant for the Sherrod home states that the residence they want to search is controlled by unknown persons and MS. Meaning she and possibly others who are not known to the officer who is requesting the warrant are the ones who reside there and control that space? To me it seems to be pretty standard warrant to search a residence whose ownership and occupancy is unclear.
Oh. Sorry I misunderstood. Who was. Unknown to who. I thought it was saying the suspect was unknown to MS.

In the kidnapping video the sun is completely up when he comes back. Sunrise in Dallas, Texas on May 15th was 6:28 AM. The 911 call was made at approximately 6:40 AM. Was he in that house while police were there with Cash?? Also, police believe Cash was killed around 5:30 AM. Again, with the sun rising at 6:28 that means he had about an hour between the killing and being back at the house. I wonder what he did with that hour (or longer?) since he certainly didn't spend much time disposing of the body?

DB has a new court appointed attorney this morning.
It’s Heath Harris - also former assistant to the Dallas County District Attorney who once ran for district attorney if I remember correctly.

From what I can see.....Robbie McClung is still appointed as well. These are both powerhouse attorneys.
I’ll be surprised if they both stay on.

https://obpublicaccess.dallascounty...ViewDocument&overlay=Print&overrideFormat=PDF

But then he shows up BACK into the room without any disguise on ??
Weird .!!!
I mean, why disguise yourself to take one child and then come back with NO disguise and act like you are contemplating taking another child ??
Just doesnt make sense to me.
UNLESS--- disguised clothing were bloody and he felt he had to get rid of them. but then why not disguise himself again ??
why walk in where you can clearly see it is him ??
IDK... something off about all this
I found it strange that he did not look like he was wearing any kind of gloves during this heinous crime. I read that he had been terrorizing the neighborhood lately, did he just not care if he was caught?

<modsnip> There is way more to this case than what is being reported imo?

Nanny cams and surveilance but no alarms and no one heard anything. I'm very suspicious of the story currently being told. What's the motive?
Getting serious vibes of Little Shaynia Davis like I said

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members