GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminalist says he saw a minor fluorescence on driver's side of trunk. #ArochiTrial

Carnes testifies that one corner of trunk saw minor fluorescence with Blue Star #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 35s36 seconds ago
There are silver sharpie markings on driver side to denote where Blue Star reacted. #ArochiTrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Carnes testifies that one corner of trunk saw minor fluorescence with Blue Star #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Carnes testifies Blue Star reacts w/iron so only body fluid is blood. Other things that react - Bleach, soil, things w/iron #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 2m2 minutes ago
Criminalist says he saw a minor fluorescence on driver's side of trunk. #ArochiTrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 3m3 minutes ago
Criminalist testifies you can get false positives too. #ArochiTrial

2 spots marked on driver side of Camaro trunk that fluoresced with Blue Star agent, Carnes testified #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 46s47 seconds ago
Criminalist testifies "It was the worst reaction I've ever seen" "It was very light". Did not photo bc it was barely visible. #ArochiTrial

"It was probably the worst reaction I've ever seen. It was very light... As a result, it was marked for further investigation" #arochitrial

Okay, so here's where we better hear about blood in the trunk or I'm going to scream. So far there isn't much rock solid evidence.

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 33s34 seconds ago
Carnes said generally a bright fluorescence with blood but this truck area lit up so poor. Trunk mat removed from car #arochitrial

Carnes said generally a bright fluorescence with blood but this truck area lit up so poor. Trunk mat removed from car #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 35s36 seconds ago
There are silver sharpie markings on driver side to denote where Blue Star reacted. #ArochiTrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Carnes testifies Blue Star reacts w/iron so only body fluid is blood. Other things that react - Bleach, soil, things w/iron #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 3m3 minutes ago
Criminalist testifies you can get false positives too. #ArochiTrial

DNA will prove this is her blood right?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 37s38 seconds ago
When trunk mat removed, there is a orangish stain on underside of mat in same spot. Did it fluoresce with Blue Star? No #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 55s56 seconds ago
Blue Star was also applied to back of mat where there was a reaction in trunk. No reaction. #ArochiTrial

thank you

All I can think is that with the paper with letters on it and some are capitalized and some not that what the prosecution stated about it spelled out some of the names in the Morris party that night, might be important IF they could have alluded to the superstition of dominance. Showing he was using witchcraft to try to dominate witnesses? It's a stretch, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 45s46 seconds ago
Prosecutor done with witness. Testimony to break for the night. Trial to resume at 8:30 am Thursday #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 1m1 minute ago
This processing happened on Sept 29th. #ArochiTrial

Y'all--I thought they had evidence she was in the trunk? Is this happening? What is happening? Someone needs to reassure us that they have this. I'm worried.

All I can think is that with the paper with letters on it and some are capitalized and some not that what the prosecution stated about it spelled out some of the names in the Morris party that night, might be important IF they could have alluded to the superstition of dominance. Showing he was using witchcraft to try to dominate witnesses? It's a stretch, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I honestly did not think would be allowed without having an expert witness to testify about it. Right call at least for now JMHO

JMHO the jury will be more attentive first thing in the morning then they were to hear this testimony THIS afternoon. Seeing how the reporters were tweeting they looked tired (paraphrasing)

Done for day. Back at 8:30. Jury being dismissed. Defense will get to cross-examine to start off tomm #ArochiTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState