GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
.@XXXX Spots marked with white arch - Carnes said maybe 5 cm - no photos of Blue Star glow because too faint to see #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
.@*advertiser censored* Yes, spots that reacted are inside the trunk on the floor mat #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
.@XXXX Entire trunk mat sent to UNT for DNA testing. Carnes did not do DNA tests. #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 2m2 minutes ago
Judge wants this is in the hands of the jury by Tuesday. Judge has another commitment later in the week. #ArochiTrial

I don't like it when judges do this.

So far I do not see enough to get a guilty verdict......sure hope prosecution/state has something concrete. I couldn't convict based on what we have learned so far. .....Close but not enough...

@vlwigg how packed us court room?

.@XXXX Fairly empty right now with jury gone and talk about whether to let jury see Camaro in person #arochitrial

So far I do not see enough to get a guilty verdict......sure hope prosecution/state has something concrete. I couldn't convict based on what we have learned so far. .....Close but not enough...

That is my thought at present also.

.@XXXX From earlier hearings we know Morris' DNA found on spots. Further tests don't prove it was blood #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
.@XXXX Morris' DNA was found on these spots on mat inside the trunk #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Judge says "all kinds of arrangements" have been made for jury to view camaro @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Judge says Camaro must have a mat but not mat with biological evidence that might be recovered with future tech advances #arochitrial

**future evidence testing and again if there is ever a murder trial JMHO

Hmph! So disappointing. I thought this was going to be a slam dunk with all the SM hoopla.

OMG feels like Bonnie and Clyde car show :facepalm:

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Camaro will be brought to loading dock of courthouse @FOX4 #arochitrial

#BREAKING Judge Rusch WILL allow jury to see Arochi's car from the loading dock at courthouse tommorow #ArochiTrial

But Judge says the original mat to Arochi's car will NOT be brought down for jury to see placed in trunk. #ArochiTrial

***as not to contaminate the evidence (mat) or the vehicle again jmho

Judge says car will be parked rear-end in on the loading dock. #ArochiTrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
State: a Plano officer unassociated w the case will stand guard during jury view of camaro @FOX4 #ArochiTrial

This story focuses on the olive jar. I don't know why, but for some reason, I think the prosecution wanted this evidence out there for the general population to see.

Maybe to sensationalize it? I mean, really. It's weird, but is it illegal? The trial will forever be remembered for the "olive jar in shoe as Mexican witchcraft" trial. Great.

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 59s60 seconds ago
Judge says he needs to weigh all the security contingencies. For example, how to allow public to see it/how defendant is moved #ArochiTrial

I just wondering who looked up what they were talking about (the olive jar story spell) and posted it here for us to read lol I know someone had to have ;)

Maybe to sensationalize it? I mean, really. It's weird, but is it illegal? The trial will forever be remembered for the "olive jar in shoe as Mexican witchcraft" trial. Great.

Like I said, I don't know why. Maybe there is someone who will react to this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member