GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can think is that with the paper with letters on it and some are capitalized and some not that what the prosecution stated about it spelled out some of the names in the Morris party that night, might be important IF they could have alluded to the superstition of dominance. Showing he was using witchcraft to try to dominate witnesses? It's a stretch, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Yeah I see what you're saying, but I mean, really if we end up with grainy video, sketchy pings, 18 paper towels, and no blood DNA and all we are left with is a freaking olive jar with cinnamon oil and some witchcraft spell munbo jumbo, then this is NOT going to end as people were expecting.

I thought the State had so much more.
moo

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 55s56 seconds ago
Blue Star was also applied to back of mat where there was a reaction in trunk. No reaction. #ArochiTrial
I can't handle this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

ROFLMBO I thought I understood correctly this morning THE ACTUAL CAR :laughing:

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 1m1 minute ago
Judge: "I don't have place for a Camaro!" State asking whether jury can see it in person #ArochiTrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 32s32 seconds ago
Jury out. Attorneys, judge talking about possibility of jury viewing Arochi's Camaro #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Judge: I'm trying to figure out how I send a car to the appellate court (once trial over) #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 3m3 minutes ago
Judge mulling whether to wheel in Arochi's Camaro. Jury would have to leave courtroom to inspect. This should be interesting. #ArochiTrial

State wants jury to see what the trunk looks like spacially. #ArochiTrial

:thinking: only thing I can think of is placement /visual but still not seeing how they are going to have EA putting CM there, yet

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutor: Also want to show how damage to right front damage is hip height to someone Morris' size #arochitrial

Prosecutors says important to see how Morris might fit in trunk, how someone might catch edge of trunk when getting in/out #arochitrial

Prosecutor: Wants jury to be able to look at Camaro, look in open doors, look in open trunk #arochitrial

But I thought the judge already said no, because the car did not look the same as it did at the time?

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Judge discussing state's request to show camaro to jury & what day works best Th or Fri. @FOX4 #ArochiTrial

State wants jury to see car to argue where a woman " #ChristinaMorris " size would come up to car height-wise at the hip. #ArochiTrial

Y'all--I thought they had evidence she was in the trunk? Is this happening? What is happening? Someone needs to reassure us that they have this. I'm worried.

I'm thinking these 2 criminalists are testifying to the samples and evidence they gathered and results of tests they preformed.

There will be other criminalists testifying in regards to the results of lab testing done on the evidence gathered by others. My opinion only.

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 46s47 seconds ago McKinney, TX
State says it has 6 scientists scheduled to testify tomorrow. May get to camaro @FOX4 #ArochiTrial

Prosecutor: Wants jury to be able to look at Camaro, look in open doors, look in open trunk #arochitrial

Anyone know where the car is/has been? Whose custody?

I'm thinking these 2 criminalists are testifying to the samples and evidence they gathered and results of tests they preformed.

There will be other criminalists testifying in regards to the results of lab testing done on the evidence gathered by others. My opinion only.

Yep
Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 46s47 seconds ago McKinney, TX
State says it has 6 scientists scheduled to testify tomorrow. May get to camaro @FOX4 #ArochiTrial

Anyone know where the car is/has been? Whose custody?

JMHO I bet in a PD storage bay where they keep that kind of evidence. Doubt it was released to family as it is considered evidence in this case. JMHO only

YES! I agree! Don't think this is the end all be all of the DNA evidence. Let's all just take a deep breathe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 2m2 minutes ago
Judge wants this is in the hands of the jury by Tuesday. Judge has another commitment later in the week. #ArochiTrial

So, blue star had the weakest reaction the criminologist has ever seen? And bleach and SOIL in addition to blood causes a reaction? Let's all hope there is more. I believe EA is responsible, but I'm not sure that there is enough solid evidence to convict him. And the whole olive jar fiasco and criminologist' internet witchcraft nonsense is laughable and amateurish, IMO. Lol, that is straight out of Trumps playbook.

I think that prosecution would have more credibility if they focused on what they have instead of distracting people with nonsense and nothingness.

Prosecutor: Also want to show how damage to right front damage is hip height to someone Morris' size #arochitrial

Prosecutors says important to see how Morris might fit in trunk, how someone might catch edge of trunk when getting in/out #arochitrial

Wait. They said that the car shop guy testified that the damage could NOT have been done by a man punching the car, but it could have been done by the car hitting a 100# woman? I'm confused by this. I thought they were trying to say that the damage would have to have been done by the car hitting a tree, guardrail, column, etc etc and not a person's body part.This seems contradictory to me.

And actually when the detectives testified that they saw holes in his bedroom walls that looked like someone had punched through the drywall, I would guess that the State was making the point that he could be violent, but if he punches the walls of his house I would guess he COULD punch his car.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members