GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not buying it. Wasn't there enough to to suggest she could not have survived it? Or is that no longer true? I'm getting confused. And if the DNA in the trunk isn't blood...what is it?

IMO she was bound and tied thrown in trunk, strangled and dumped. Hence no trace of blood. Maybe saliva is the DNA.

:notgood:

We are eyerolling at other people's beliefs but ALSO, no one ever said at all that this olive jar wss some hoo doo religious superstitious something or other.

Geez. And just because we live in Looziana does not mean we are a bunch of ig'nant, spooky hicks. Like we circle the courtroom with lime dust and wear gris gris bags? :facepalm:

I'm not eye-rolling and did not intend to offend with my comment. My apologies to you.

With that being said, I'll admit to having haint blue ceilings in and outside my home.

IMO she was bound and tied thrown in trunk, strangled and dumped. Hence no trace of blood. Maybe saliva is the DNA.

EA's Camaro had an emergency trunk release on the inside. CM was unable to release this. 1) she was bound and tied 2) she was already unconscious.

There is more to come. This was a VERY WEIRD day...the olive jar was weird but there is more coming.

I don't recall them DISMISSING the witness' from sprint?..........just saying

When my son was a baby and my daughter was a smaller child, my husband who is hispanic, his family would tell me to do things like crack an egg in front of them to make the bad energy go away and that someone looked at them wrong and thats why they're cranky.

Im just a white girl who felt like my kid was probably tired but, yeah they do tend to be superstitious imo

LOL My FIL was Egyptian and they have funky superstitions and rituals. There's a ritual for everything! Sneezes. Burps. First tooth. First haircut. I couldn't keep up.

in my mind, the phone pings don't mean too much because ea's was pinging coit/spring creek at the same time he was on video leaving sol garage.

I've been hoping/waiting for the ah-hah piece of evidence and haven't seen it. In fact, the evidence that up until the trial i thought to be fact seems weaker than i thought. I do believe that there is some hope for the ah-hah piece of evidence to be introduced, however, the trend has been that the evidence is weaker than the opening statements and language from the search warrants.

bbm. This.

But her dna is still in EA trunk..

Maybe so ;) but I as "a Juror " do not know what they have yet on DNA.

I as Mimi could throw out a bunch of possible ways that CM DNA could potentially get in there. Also we do not know what kind of DNA. Not blood we know from today iirc.

But one of the ways is she was put in there. But how are they going to prove HE PUT HER IN HIS TRUNK? I get his car, her DNA. I just expect the State to prove some how that happened. Heck I dont know that she didnt vomit in his vehicle and he put the *advertiser censored* in his trunk. Maybe it go on something in his interior and he put in trunk? Then took out and washed?

(trying to stay open minded ;) ) not be snarky

There better be. Right? Enough that she couldn't have survived is what we have been told.
I don't even see how that is possible because haven't they already stated that it wasn't blood? So is it vomit? Urine? I don't get it. Neither one of those would mean she couldn't have survived.

I really don't know what is the truth anymore. We have read and been told so many different things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm not eye-rolling and did not intend to offend with my comment. My apologies to you.

With that being said, I'll admit to having haint blue ceilings in and outside my home.

Lol. We lived in Charleston when we bought our first home and the ceilings were haint blue....

We repainted most every room in the house but left those ceilings as they were...<3

Maybe so ;) but I as "a Juror " do not know what they have yet on DNA.

I as Mimi could throw out a bunch of possible ways that CM DNA could potentially get in there. Also we do not know what kind of DNA. Not blood we know from today iirc.

But one of the ways is she was put in there. But how are they going to prove HE PUT HER IN HIS TRUNK? I get his car, her DNA. I just expect the State to prove some how that happened. Heck I dont know that she didnt vomit in his vehicle and he put the *advertiser censored* in his trunk. Maybe it go on something in his interior and he put in trunk? Then took out and washed?

(trying to stay open minded ;) ) not be snarky
If we are to believe the detective that CM was a willing passenger, it seems more likely than not that she grabbed her change of clothes, overnight bag and purse and put them in his trunk. DNA could have been all over those bags.

EA has told a lot of lies and there must be a reason for that. Some jurors might not be able to get past that, understandably. On the other hand, some might if there is a reasonable explanation.

I don't even see how that is possible because haven't they already stated that it wasn't blood? So is it vomit? Urine? I don't get it. Neither one of those would mean she couldn't have survived.

I really don't know what is the truth anymore. We have read and been told so many different things.

Me too. We will have to wait and see. I do not understand how anything other than blood could indicate loss of life, though. Hmmmmm...

I wasn't meaning to be critical or uncivil. I just think it's a solid case.

Oh, and in my list of compelling evidence above, I left out:

5. CM and EA's cell phones pinged the same towers at the same times throughout the morning hours until EA pinged at home at 5:30 a.m.
I know you do :)

As for that point, I actually think that's the BEST evidence we have so far that he took her. However as a juror I would think "there wasn't a ton of time there, so technically he could have dropped her off after she went willingly with him" OR "there is always the possibility that she wasn't with him, but they were near each other". Then there is always that slight possibility one of their phones pinged the nearest tower and one pinged the "next available" tower as was said earlier. Now personally I don't really think that. I'm 99.9% certain they were together. But it's not exactly damning...until they get to her DNA in the trunk. But there has been so much speculation on that. We have heard it was enough for her to not be alive, but we have also heard it isn't blood.

Whatever it is I hope it proves he kidnapped her. That dna will be what proves this "beyond a reasonable doubt". I'm ready for them to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member