GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...

There is no REAL evidence she was

IN HIS TRUNK?

Huh.

There is still 4 days of testimony left..

IMO they will save the most damning and strongest evidence for last. They would want to close on a strong point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think everyone here has a right to feel the way that they do. At THIS POINT in time, it's honestly just worrisome and some of the evidence is a bit embarrassing. Let's be civil and respect the opinions of others.

All of the facts you stated worry me and other people for different reasons. Personally at this point (that is key...at THIS point in time) *as a juror* I wouldn't be 100% sure that he did it. You have to think like a juror and not as someone who has been following this case since she went missing, or as someone experienced with this stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I wasn't meaning to be critical or uncivil. I just think it's a solid case.

Oh, and in my list of compelling evidence above, I left out:

5. CM and EA's cell phones pinged the same towers at the same times throughout the morning hours until EA pinged at home at 5:30 a.m.

There's not a lot of discussion of spells, witchcraft or hoodoo in Collin County. At least not out in the open.

If this trial were in New Orleans....that olive jar would've been admitted. My opinion only.

:notgood:

We are eyerolling at other people's beliefs but ALSO, no one ever said at all that this olive jar wss some hoo doo religious superstitious something or other.

Geez. And just because we live in Looziana does not mean we are a bunch of ig'nant, spooky hicks. Like we circle the courtroom with lime dust and wear gris gris bags? :facepalm:

IMO they will save the most damning and strongest evidence for last. They would want to close on a strong point

Well as long as it isn't an olive jar. Or non-existent trunk DNA. Land a Goshen, this looks poor.

I thought seeing the ex-girlfriend may have caused the anxiety. I imagined him sitting in the courtroom thinking, "if I would have just stayed home that night like I told her I would, I wouldn't be here now". Just my opinion

Totally.

Tomorrow 6 scientist per state. Don't forget Defense gets to do their case. Which who knows what they will do.

So far I am not convienced fully that she wasn't dropped off possibly her BF met and picked her up? He was in Dallas, and Plano is not that far. I have family in the area of Plano, Wylie and Garland. When he testified he said the drugs he took KEEP you up.. yet then said he may have been asleep or high lol For all I KNOW Boyfriend could have done something to her and not even remember. Just thinking out loud. and JMHO

This^^^^

I don't know that I actually believe it, but frankly it is as plausible as the case the prosecution has presented thus far.

But who could POSSIBLY remember what with all the drugs?

Respectfully SO far: I have some reasonable doubt

1. Last person to see Christina while walking her to car at 4:00 a.m., Christina never seen leaving ** Det theory is that she left willingly and got into EA car willingly. I haven't been proven agg kidnapping, yet

2. Lied to police about where he parked and said he went straight home, but toll records and cell phone records and surveillance video show otherwise *Only video iirc car leaving out of the garage 3:58am no other video per Det. Det also acknowledged that the EA could have been home already when even though the cell tower pings* iirc... *but then there is CM phone so hmmm

3. Had injuries on his arms the day after Christina's disappearance - doesn't matter whether the pictures of 9/3 look worse under different light; his co-worker saw the injuries the next day and EA lied and said he got in a fight and had "a guy" in a chokehold, but gave different story to other co-workers and police. No one who saw EA on 8/29 saw any injuries on his arm **this one I will lean hard your way on. But could also be other possibilities

4. Said Christina was never in his car, but there's apparently a bunch of her DNA in his trunk. **haven't heard the evidence admitted yet will be 6 scientist tomorrow on this.

And still have the Def case presentation. I am not sure what happened to this young lady. But lots of bad things going on all around her. I still can't get over all of her friends none of them checked on her, some of them had to have told the LEO how the veh were parked as no camera in garage and EA car long gone by time LEO went to garage and found CM car. What if her veh was cleaned up due to drugs or whatever by her parents prior to LEO examining it? But her "friends" didnt even go to the garage to see if it was there before Sept 2 if I am understanding correct. Still hanging in there, but with any case I expect the State to prove their charges. So far I am kinda concerned. JMHO and I respect yours.

If I were a juror, I wouldn't have my mind made up entirely either - especially since we haven't even heard from the defense yet. So far, however, the evidence presented by the state is compelling IMO. And, yes, I'm assuming that the DNA evidence will be presented and will actually reflect what was said in opening statements. We shall see!

I wasn't meaning to be critical or uncivil. I just think it's a solid case.

Oh, and in my list of compelling evidence above, I left out:

5. CM and EA's cell phones pinged the same towers at the same times throughout the morning hours until EA pinged at home at 5:30 a.m.
In my mind, the phone pings don't mean too much because EA's was pinging Coit/Spring Creek at the same time he was on video leaving SOL garage.

I've been hoping/waiting for the ah-hah piece of evidence and haven't seen it. In fact, the evidence that up until the trial I thought to be fact seems weaker than I thought. I do believe that there is some hope for the ah-hah piece of evidence to be introduced, however, the trend has been that the evidence is weaker than the opening statements and language from the search warrants.

Your post made me laugh. My Sister from Texas went to NY about 20yrs ago with her school and people asked her group if they road a horse to school and to the store- umm NO was the answer. It was a long time ago, but not that long ago.

Ha ha. I am from Charleston, and my husband is from Houston. When I first met him, I pictured all of Texas the way it looks in the panhandle and further west.

Had no idea that not all of Texas was not so....well...Texas-y. Lol

My only previous Texas experience was connecting flights out of DFW.

JMHO the jury will be more attentive first thing in the morning then they were to hear this testimony THIS afternoon. Seeing how the reporters were tweeting they looked tired (paraphrasing)

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 2m2 minutes ago
Done for day. Back at 8:30. Jury being dismissed. Defense will get to cross-examine to start off tomm #ArochiTrial

Well EA attorney- the way HE SPEAKS is boring!! everything is so drawn out and confusing and I did see jurors looking away and yawning. I felt like GET TO YOUR POINT

Well EA attorney- the way HE SPEAKS is boring!! everything is so drawn out and confusing and I did see jurors looking away and yawning. I felt like GET TO YOUR POINT

Maybe the whole olive jar spell in a shoe was a smart decision by prosecution, in that it gave the jury a break to perk up a bit.....
It certainly adds a bit of flair for the general public who are interested.

Interesting that you say this because earlier this week a coworker was telling me that a member of our building housekeeping staff told her that we have "bad spirits" in our building, but that she was "doing some things" to keep them calm and away.
So I think it is more prevalent that you might think but not openly shared.
(Im in Allen, by the way and yes the woman was Hispanic --- not saying all Hispanic people are into this, though!)

When my son was a baby and my daughter was a smaller child, my husband who is hispanic, his family would tell me to do things like crack an egg in front of them to make the bad energy go away and that someone looked at them wrong and thats why they're cranky.

Im just a white girl who felt like my kid was probably tired but, yeah they do tend to be superstitious imo

the neighbor said there was no record of EA's car pulling in the driveway. If he didn't go home, is there somewhere nearby his home where he may have gone? Maybe she is closer to his house than we thought. If he didn't pull in the driveway, where did he park? On the street? Is there anywhere else he could have parked? His parents were out of town if I remember. Didn't his brother say he woke him up? Did he?

The area he lives is near highway 75 which is NOT a toll road (Bethany drive is the main rd..I do know his street but won't post it)
There is a hotel...HUGE park called celebration park but too many people there....I don't know. Allen is pretty clean and built up. Not sure.

So far I am not convienced fully that she wasn't dropped off possibly her BF met and picked her up? He was in Dallas, and Plano is not that far. I have family in the area of Plano, Wylie and Garland. When he testified he said the drugs he took KEEP you up.. yet then said he may have been asleep or high lol For all I KNOW Boyfriend could have done something to her and not even remember. Just thinking out loud. and JMHO

But her dna is still in EA trunk..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members