GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even see how that is possible because haven't they already stated that it wasn't blood? So is it vomit? Urine? I don't get it. Neither one of those would mean she couldn't have survived.

I really don't know what is the truth anymore. We have read and been told so many different things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The spots on the trunk mat containing Christina's DNA were about 5cm / just under 2 inches according to the news people tweeting today.

I do not want to think of what it might actually be. :(

EA's Camaro had an emergency trunk release on the inside. CM was unable to release this. 1) she was bound and tied 2) she was already unconscious.

are other possibles 3) didnt know where it was. * I wouldn't. My Daddy said my car has one and I went out and popped the trunk and couldnt find it lol (blonde before gray ;) ) will look again tomorrow with the book in hand lol NO I will not be testing it out lol 4) she was never physically in the trunk. (I will await tomorrows testimony might get my answers then, hope so) JMHO

I don't recall them DISMISSING the witness' from sprint?..........just saying

Very rarely have we "heard" in tweets who is subject to recall or if they have been released. (called back) one witness was subject to recall I saw today. Cant remember who, one of the Det iirc. (Def may have some of them listed as their witnesses)

Ok talking about DNA and reasonable doubt- from link someone (sorry forgot who posted but thanks)

Dec. 9, 2014

-Bode Technology forensic report comes back positive for Morris’ DNA on a sample labeled “swab from edge of trunk opening.” Swab indicated a significant amount of DNA present, likely from blood or saliva.

-Other DNA profiles were present, including the DNA of an unknown male http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_7d76c272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html

NOW I feel confident that the Defense will bring that out. (how not sure lol or what their defense is )

Very rarely have we "heard" in tweets who is subject to recall or if they have been released. (called back) one witness was subject to recall I saw today. Cant remember who, one of the Det iirc. (Def may have some of them listed as their witnesses)

This is a great point as all we know about the trial is coming in the form of 140 character tweets. Make that 128 characters to allow for #arochitrial. We don't know everything the jury is hearing. TCMOM's notes from yesterday provided a lot more detail than the tweets, which proves we are not privy to a lot of information that could be very relevant. The texts from CM to HF that she detailed gave me a lot of pause because I have been that girl and I can see very well why she might get in car with EA in the mindset she was being blown off/dumped.

Point being is we can't see ourselves as jurors based on the info we are given.

As for guilt, the fact that a handful of people testified that they saw him with no injuries at 3 am and a handful of people testified that they saw him with injuries at 11 am is pretty darn damning. That plus the Kroger video plus the fact he was the last person she was seen with would be more than enough for me at this point.

Sept. 3, 2014

-Detectives assigned to case and attempt to contact Arochi at 1218 Harvard Lane in Allen.

-Detectives interview Arochi and obtain consent to view his car.

-After first interview, detectives see video footage from garage and call Arochi back for 2nd interview.
***Thought EA & CM cars were processed same date? this has his on 9/3 and her on 9/4

Sept. 4, 2014

-Detectives interview Arochi for a third time.

-Morris’ Toyota Celica processed by CSI, Dr Pepper can collected to obtain DN

Sept. 15, 2014

-Detective contacted by Sprint Regional Manager Scott Aronstein, who advised that Arochi had stolen a gold Samsung Galaxy S5 phone from Sprint and activated it on his personal account on Aug. 25.

-Arochi arrested by Wylie Police Department, charged with Class A misdemeanor for theft between $500 and $1500
***where are the phone records and pings for this phone? Has to have a record if it was activated to his personal account. Or is this the ping phone they are using?

Sept. 23, 2014

-Detectives take possession of stolen cellular phone, returned by Sprint employee. Forensic analysis indicates phone has been “wiped” to eliminate or destroy data

Sept. 26, 2014

-Detectives obtain and execute search warrant for Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. Car processed for the presence of bodily fluids and other trace evidence. Swabs were collected from the interior of the vehicle and the interior of the trunk.
***someone other than the Det who swabbed the interior had to have swabbed the trunk because she testified she didnt swab the trunk.
Dec. 13, 2014

7:50 a.m. Plano PD arrests Arochi at his home, charges him with aggravated kidnapping.

-Booked at Plano Jail, transferred to Collin County Detention Center.

-Arochi’s car is towed to Plano PD Crime Lab.
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_7d76c272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html

And I agree with the Def the car is not going to look like it did on first exam. I feel sure JMHO that they removed the whole liner or took it apart bacause the Judge said he wanted it to look like a trunk.
*disclaimer think the State just wants the jury to see the size/space in ref to the photos

This is a great point as all we know about the trial are coming in the form of 140 character tweets. Make that 128 characters to allow for #arochitrial. We don't know everything the jury is hearing. TCMOM's notes from yesterday provided a lot more detail than the tweets, which proves we are not privy to a lot of information that could be very relevant. The texts from CM to HF that she detailed gave me a lot of pause because I have been that girl and I can see very well why she might get in car with EA in the mindset she was being blown off/dumped.

Point being is we can't see ourselves as jurors based on the info we are given.

As for guilt, the fact that a handful of people testified that they saw him with no injuries at 3 am and a handful of people testified that they saw him with injuries at 11 am is pretty darn damning. That plus the Kroger video plus the fact he was the last person she was seen would be more than enough for me at this point.

I can agree with this to a point (and totally agree on getting more info from someone notes within the courtroom) But for me the #13 juror going back and reading info that may not be included in trial would not give me true feel of what is presented in court. The tweets are giving some and who the witnesses are. and so forth. But I do respect your opinion.

Maybe the whole olive jar spell in a shoe was a smart decision by prosecution, in that it gave the jury a break to perk up a bit.....
It certainly adds a bit of flair for the general public who are interested.

If LE would have just gone one step further, and brought in an expert. I don't like to complain about LE, but I'm certain they can determine what EA was hoping to achieve with his bottle without looking too far for the answer.

I lived in downtown Houston for 9 years, and nearby is an area on Canal Street and other streets with shops that sell certain herbs and ingredients. They also give advice on how to use them effectively, for those who are worthy of having this knowledge.

If you go, for best results:
-- Bring a bi-lingual friend from Mexico, preferably a believer
-- Plan to at least buy a candle or other item to receive the best customer service and thorough answers to your questions

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 6h6 hours ago
Prosecutor: Also want to show how damage to right front damage is hip height to someone Morris' size #arochitrial

**so this small lady made a dent with her hips or body but someones fist couldn't? Now I would like to see a pic of the damage :thinking:

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 5h5 hours ago
.@XXXX Morris' DNA was found on these spots on mat inside the trunk #arochitrial

@vlwigg is it a Mat or a Carpet? is the faint spots that produced DNA? thought it was rubber that found DNA on.mat inside the trunk #arochitrial

User Actions
Following

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account
‏@vlwigg
.@XXXX DNA found on carpet-like mat in car trunk, porous weather stripping of trunk opening #arochitrial

*************''
Is this the possible vomit that was spoken about on the threads?

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 6h6 hours ago
When trunk mat removed, there is a orangish stain on underside of mat in same spot. Did it fluoresce with Blue Star? No #arochitrial

@vlwigg Bleach spot?

User Actions
Following

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account
‏@vlwigg
.@XXXX Underside of mat was white. Stain orangish. I wouldn't call it bleach but it's possible #arochitrial <<<< I have had little cheap white tennis shoes that if bleached in was

turned a dingy orangish looking JMHO

grrr wish I hadn't seen this on VW twitter. So is there a hair with a root still attached that was in a vacuum cleaner? :thinking: not knowing where it was found is something. With a root still attached means pulled out not fallen hair, but could have gotten caught on something.....but unsure when or where or if it was on her clothing. Could be an explanation either way. I pray for CM it was not in a bad way. Doesn't look good. Not knowing where a loved one is has to be so heartbreaking. Not knowing.

Alice Barr
&#8207;@AliceBarrNBC5
Judge agrees investigator can't testify to significance of olive jar as a spell. Can revisit if expert is called. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW
:bump:

Last comment then :eek:fftobed:

This whole looking at the Camero makes me think back to that confusing witness.... Yes he saw damage .... no he didn't see damage.... then was unsure.

So the State def wanted no damage JMHO

Sleep well. See you on the sunrise side!

Jobin Panicker &#8207;@jobinpnews 39s39 seconds ago
Witness says an online record shows it is as a spell meant to dominate someone. This turned bizarre. #ArochiTrial
Not even caught up with the last 8 hours, but I just can't...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Alice Barr &#8207;@AliceBarrNBC5 3m3 minutes ago
The olive jar being in a shoe could signify "domination," being under someone's foot, based on investigator's research #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Jobin PanickerVerified account &#8207;@jobinpnews 3m3 minutes ago
Witness says an online record shows it is as a spell meant to dominate someone. This turned bizarre. #ArochiTrial

Natalie Solis &#8207;@Fox4Natalie 3m3 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Defense questioning Boubel - clarifying that she is not an expert on Hechizo & her info is just what she read on web @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Judge asks if any other witnesses might testify about jar or culture or what hechizo is. Prosecutor says no. #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account &#8207;@jobinpnews 2m2 minutes ago
Judge asks, "Just bc it's on the Internet it must be true?" No other witnesses to testify about this. #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips &#8207;@lpphillips 3m3 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Fortenberry: Will ask Boubel about what she found in jar if he's allowed. Judge: because it's on the internet it's true? #arochitrial

Natalie Solis &#8207;@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Judge asking state if any other experts will testify about Hechizo, handwriting analysts etc. Prosecutor says no. @Fox4 #arochit
rial

Jobin PanickerVerified account &#8207;@jobinpnews 2m2 minutes ago
Judge looking at jar pics. Sees words, sees letters. Letters capitalized, some not. #ArochiTrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Judge reviewing photos of torn paper. Words, portions of words, letters - some capitalized, some not #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips &#8207;@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Fortenberry--will not call anyone else to explain it. Judge: No codecracker, no CIA agent to crack this? Fortenberry: No #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Judge: Will anyone say we cracked the code? Prosecutor: No, your honor. The code is not cracked. #arochit
rial

L.P. Phillips &#8207;@lpphillips 46s46 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Defense (don't be shocked) is objecting to this being put into evidence. #arochitrial
SPECULATION

Settle down all you naysayers - this is a solid case, and they'll have the DNA admitted towards the end of their case because it's the most compelling evidence. In the opening statement and I think one of the witnesses said there was A LOT of Christina's DNA in the trunk, not just trace amounts. It's not blood, but that doesn't matter.

No reasonable doubt:

1. Last person to see Christina while walking her to car at 4:00 a.m., Christina never seen leaving
2. Lied to police about where he parked and said he went straight home, but toll records and cell phone records and surveillance video show otherwise
3. Had injuries on his arms the day after Christina's disappearance - doesn't matter whether the pictures of 9/3 look worse under different light; his co-worker saw the injuries the next day and EA lied and said he got in a fight and had "a guy" in a chokehold, but gave different story to other co-workers and police. No one who saw EA on 8/29 saw any injuries on his arm
4. Said Christina was never in his car, but there's apparently a bunch of her DNA in his trunk.

That's enough, folks.

In my list of compelling evidence above, I left out:

5. CM and EA's cell phones pinged the same towers at the same times throughout the morning hours until EA pinged at home at 5:30 a.m.

I agree mostly, except I actually think they have ALREADY shown enough to get a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt. Here at WS we all want that smoking gun piece of evidence, and get really dismissive of anything presented that falls short of that - - but as you've pointed out, the evidence is compelling and obvious, as witness after witness has reinforced the truths that ...
1 CM disappeared that night
2 EA was the last person she was ever seen with
3 His own explanation for where she went and what he did in relation to her has been proven to be untrue - so he has no explanation to offer as an alternative
4 His stories and ensuing actions don't make sense, don't add up, and conflict with himself
5 All of his lying and attempts to cover up the truth is a strong hint that he's probably guilty, all by itself. We all know that, and so does the jury.
6 CM could ONLY have exited that garage with EA - there was no other way out
7 We have plenty of evidence he was in a struggle and that his car was damaged that night, after he and CM entered that garage but before he got to work
8 CM has never been seen or heard from since

None of those are smoking guns, But we know they are true, they've been proven, and when you add one of them with the next, they tell us the story. EA kidnapped CM and made her vanish, plain and simple. We debate things like whether someone else could have also been involved later on - but that is a rabbit trail that doesn't erase EA's actions. We debate where she ended up and proof of her demise, perhaps, but again those are only rabbit trails.

As long as the prosecution keeps the jury and the case focused on the facts and on this crime, imo those distractions won't arise there.

Put all that together, stir in some common sense, and as I see it everyone already knows who abducted her. I don't think the jury is stupid, so I believe they already know it too. And there's more evidence to come.

I agree mostly, except I actually think they have ALREADY shown enough to get a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

We all want that smoking gun piece of evidence, and get really dismissive of anything presented that falls short of that. But as you've pointed out, the evidence is compelling and obvious, as witness after witness has reinforced the truths that ...
1 CM disappeared that night
2 EA was the last person she was ever seen with
3 His own explanation for where she went and what he did in relation to her has been proven to be untrue - so he has no explanation to offer as an alternative
4 His stories and ensuing actions don't make sense, don't add up, and conflict with himself
5 All of his lying and attempts to cover up the facts is a strong hint that he's probably guilty, all by itself. We all know that, and so does the jury.
6 CM could ONLY have exited that garage with EA - there was no other way out
7 We have evidence he was in a struggle and that his car was damaged that night, after he and CM entered that garage but before he got to work
8 CM has never been seen or heard from since

None of those are smoking guns, But we know they are true, they've been proven, and when you add one of them with the next, they tell us the story. We debate things like whether someone else could have also been involved later on - but that is a rabbit trail that doesn't erase EA's actions. We debate where she ended up and proof of her demise, perhaps, but again those are only rabbit trails.

As long as the prosecution keeps the jury and the case focused on the facts and on this crime, those distractions won't arise there.

Put all that together, stir in some common sense, and as I see it everyone already knows who abducted her. I don't think the jury is stupid, so I believe they already know it too. And there's more evidence to come.
Completely agree, Steve.
Wish it would've been cut and dry that our girl would've actually left the garage IN HIS TRUNK. Actually wish that would've been the case. This stinks because there is so much we don't know. Hoping the real facts come out at least...
Should we really think EA was truly the one? As a jury member, right now, based on what I've seen presented, I can't be sure...

Taken me all week to catch up, keep falling asleep at 8pm so keep missing the afternoons. I am sooo glad I have just been prescribed beta blockers after coming across the pickle jar and car trunk stuff.

Im not feeling very optimistic now. I hope someones going to throw out a slam dunk. If we've been led to believe there was copious amounts of dna present in the trunk, then what is it? I presume one of the 6 witnesses today will let us know.

P.S dear mr judge, can you kindly move the time back to 5am for us poor over the pond folks
He cant get away with this...

Interesting! I know they dismissed the NTTA people when I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1