GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 2m2 minutes ago
Morris cries, says Christina would never walk by herself that late at night. "That's when I knew something was really wrong." #arochitrial

Gabriel RoxasVerified account ‏@cbs11gabriel 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Anna Morris: describes phone conversation with Enrique Arochi when they first started looking for her #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Morris now crying. Said Christina would never walk alone. She and her husband called police. #arochitrial

Anna Morris begins to cry as she describes realization something was wrong #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Arochi told her he never walked Christina to her car. He went his way and she went hers, Arochi told her #arochitrial

Morris is starting to cry on the witness stand. "That's when we found something was really, really wrong." #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Anna Morris crying hard says Christina would never walk off alone "That's when it felt like something was really, really wrong" #ArochiTrial

Morris: Friends all agreed to help retrace Christina's steps. #arochitrial

Anna Morris: told Enrique she was calling police, Enrique did not respond #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
"That's when I felt like something was really wrong," Morris said, crying Christina would never have walked alone at night #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 3m3 minutes ago
Morris said she then called husband and told him to call the police. Said she told Arochi they were calling the police. #arochitrial

Anna Morris: knew something was wrong when Enrique told her Christina walked off by herself; very unlike her #arochitrial

Enrique didn't respond to my request to come back to the apartment, she told the jury. Prosecutor: Everyone there but him? Yes. #arochitrial

Morris regains composure. State done, defense has no questions. Anna Morris is excused as a witness. She can now sit in court #arochitrial

Morris said she got Christina's friends to meet at friend Paulina's to retrace steps; Enrique Arochi did not show up. #arochitrial

Morris said Christina's friends agreed to meet back up at Plano apt to help retrace Christina's steps. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Defense had no questions for Anna Morris. Next witness: @PlanoPoliceDept Detective Cathy Stamm #arochitrial

Next witness Cathy Stamm is on the stand. She is Plano Police Officer with CAPERS #arochitrial

Anna Morris: All friends except Arochi gathered back at Paulina's apartment after #ChristinaMorris went missing to brainstorm. #ArochiTrial

Arochi looked down while #ChristinaMorris' stepmother Anna Morris was crying on stand, saying he didn't come back to help look. #ArochiTrial

Stamm calls Arochi on Sept. 3 asking him to come to PD #arochitrial

Very telling that Arochi no-showed when all the others went back to apartment to help Christina's parents.

Anyone know how many times EA was interviewed by police? I hope they play all his statements and interviews

Anna Morris: knew something was wrong when Enrique told her Christina walked off by herself; very unlike her #arochitrial

Enrique didn't respond to my request to come back to the apartment, she told the jury. Prosecutor: Everyone there but him? Yes. #arochitrial

Morris regains composure. State done, defense has no questions. Anna Morris is excused as a witness. She can now sit in court #arochitrial

Morris said she got Christina's friends to meet at friend Paulina's to retrace steps; Enrique Arochi did not show up. #arochitrial

Morris said Christina's friends agreed to meet back up at Plano apt to help retrace Christina's steps. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Defense had no questions for Anna Morris. Next witness: @PlanoPoliceDept Detective Cathy Stamm #arochitrial

So the whole group of friends from that night met to retrace steps with family except EA? I don't remember that detail ... not good.

@vlwigg Logan testified. It was Taylor Barry who invoked initially

11m11 minutes ago
@vlwigg and who is Taylor again or do you know/remember?? #arochitrial

10m10 minutes ago
@vlwigg Hunter's friend and drug supplier (according to Hunter's testimony on Tues). Taylor was ready to..

10m10 minutes ago
@vlwigg take an immunity agreement too if the state needed him on Tuesday. Apparently, State declined.

9m9 minutes ago
@vlwigg I observed all that go down while in the courtroom on Tues.

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account
‏@vlwigg
.@XXXXX Correct #arochitrial

I may be way off base here but he worked at Sprint. Surely he knew to turn his phone off and keep it off (although maybe not haha). IMO he probably drove to places like Anna & turned phone on to ping to get them off his scent. But I could be thinking too much into it. I don't work at a cell phone place, never have, and I'd probably do that if I were dumb enough to get in that situation. My opinion only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Arochi told her he never walked Christina to her car. He went his way and she went hers, Arochi told her #arochitrial

Morris cries, says Christina would never walk by herself that late at night. "That's when I knew something was really wrong." #arochitrial

---------------------------------

This is going to resonate with the jury. If you've been following this trial closely, hasn't the prosecution done a great job of witness after witness saying how CM would never walk alone at night? So, when we hear that EA said she split off and walked alone, my 1st response mentally was "That's not the CM we have heard about. That's a glaring lie" and then next we hear, AM is expressing the same reaction.

Those words from EA saying she walked off alone that night, it's almost like a neon sign saying she would NEVER have done that, so he must have done something to her. Like a confession of his culpability in her disappearance.

I'm thinking the jury will mentally react the same way. This is one of those little things, but it's going to play bigger than you'd think. imo

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 4m4 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Plano PD Detective Cathy Stamm on stand now, prosecutor playing her first taped interview with Arochi. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 4m4 minutes ago
Prosecution now playing audio of phone conversation between Stamm and Arochi #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 4m4 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
We are hearing Cathy Stamm's recorded interview with Arochi. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 4m4 minutes ago
Stamm testified she called Arochi on phone 9/3/14 about Morris to invite him to PD for interview Call being played in court #arochitrial

Arochi says his mom told him Christina was missing. Just wanted to talk to him. #arochitrial

Arochi tells Stamm on phone they did not walk together to where their cars were parked, again not what was shown on camera #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 3m3 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
We are going to watch about 2 1/2 hrs of interviews Plano police did with arochi. #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 3m3 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm:"I wanted to see if you could come by so we can talk to you about Christina?"...Arochi:"I want to help how I can" #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

James Rose ‏@JamesRoseFox4 4m4 minutes ago
#FOX4News:#ArochiTrial: Stepmother of Christina Morris knew something was very wrong bcs 5'3 daughter would nvr walk alone to a garage

Stamm: Arochi was okay to drive but had been partying #arochitrial

Arochi on tape: "We walked to the end of the apartment complex & then split up, because I went to a different garage from her." #ArochiTrial
e
Gabriel RoxasVerified account ‏@cbs11gabriel 3m3 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Fortenberry plays recording of Arochi talking to Det. Cathy Stamm #arochitrial

On interview, Arochi says he never walked Morris to her car. Just to a part of the garage where they split. Said she was on ph #arochitrial

Anyone know how many times EA was interviewed by police? I hope they play all his statements and interviews

I don't know exactly, one court tweeter said they're about to watch 2.5 hours of police interviews with Arochi.

Boom. Here comes the end of any reasonable doubt. There is absolutely NO reason for EA to lie about walking her to car on the first day they are looking for CM - for all anyone knew she could have gone to Tulsa to see her family. He lied because he knew she was dead and he knew what happened to her.

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 5m5 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: Arochi was okay to drive but had been partying #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 5m5 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Arochi on tape: "We walked to the end of the apartment complex & then split up, because I went to a different garage from her." #ArochiTrial

Gabriel RoxasVerified account ‏@cbs11gabriel 5m5 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Fortenberry plays recording of Arochi talking to Det. Cathy Stamm #arochitrial

On interview, Arochi says he never walked Morris to her car. Just to a part of the garage where they split. Said she was on ph #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 6m6 minutes ago
Arochi tells Stamm on phone they did not walk together to where their cars were parked, again not what was shown on camera #arochitrial

Recording: Arochi, from what he knew she was pretty trashed. #arochitrial

Arochi tells Stamm on phone that he & Morris split up because their cars were parked in different areas. #arochitrial

Recording: Arochi said he parked in front of Blue Martini. Sounded like she was upset on the phone, but he was also on phone #arochitrial

Gabriel RoxasVerified account ‏@cbs11gabriel 4m4 minutes ago McKinney, TX
In recording Arochi says he can't remember if she was wearing a hat, admits he had been drinking #arochitrial

Arochi on tape:"She was on phone when I was walking with her but I don’t know who she was on the phone with that’s all I know" #ArochiTrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 4m4 minutes ago
Arochi tells Stamm on recording Morris was very intoxicated the night of disappearance #arochitrial

Stamm: "Did it sound like she was fighting on the phone?" Arochi: "Yeah, it sounded like she was kind of getting loud." #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Recording: Stamm tells Arochi it's getting pretty serious. End of phone call #arochitrial

Gabriel RoxasVerified account ‏@cbs11gabriel 4m4 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Arochi says in recording Morris looked intoxicated when he last saw her #arochitrial

Recording: Arochi said he didn't know what she drank but from what he saw "she was pretty intoxicated." #arochitrial

Stamm asks what Morris was wearing. A dress. Hat? I don't remember... I was OK to drive but i had a couple drinks in me #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 4m4 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Arochi tells Detective Stamm in recorded interview he thinks #ChristinaMorris was pretty intoxicated. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Arochi said he'd come to PD because he wanted to help. Said from what he saw, Morris "looked pretty intoxicated" #arochitrial

Stamm: Was nice on the phone to get results. Perfectly legal to tell a suspect he is not a person of interest when he is #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 5m5 minutes ago
Stamm said he is not required to tell someone they are a person of interest during interviews #arochitrial

Arochi's first interview with police was shortly after that call on 9/3/14. Prosecutor starting that video for jury to see #arochitrial

About to play interview #arochitrial

Stamm: Before she talked to arochi, she had basic information about what Christina was wearing etc #arochitrial

Prosecution showing video of Arochi's first interview with Plano PD #arochitrial

Prosecutor about to play video recording of Det. Stamm interviewing Arochi. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Video of police interview is between 30-45 minutes long. Stamm says it's early in case, lots of info just starting to come in #arochitrial

First interview is with Stamm and Arochi. About 45 min long. He enters interview room and sits. #arochitrial

Arochi's voice sounded very calm in taped recording. Detective says she told his mom he wasn't in trouble, just wanted to talk. #ArochiTrial
e
James Rose ‏@JamesRoseFox4 3m3 minutes ago
#FOX4News:#ArochiTrial: Detective calls Arochi, He says she was pretty intoxicated& talking to someone on phone but went their separate ways

Well, we will see the video, currently having technical difficulties #arochitrial

When you see Interview:....it means I am quoting from the interview Stamm did. #arochitrial

Fortenberry plays video recording of police interviewing Arochi #arochitrial

James Rose ‏@JamesRoseFox4 2m2 minutes ago
#FOX4News:#ArochiTrial: Detective's video interview w Arochi now playing

Video is playing. Arochi said he parked by apartment of Paulina Petrosky, mutual friend of Morris. They then went to bars #arochitrial

Interview: Arochi drove himself to bars. He parked near Blue Martini #arochitrial

Interview: Got to Pauline's apt about 10ish. #arochitrial

In video recording Det. Stamm tells Arochi she's just trying to talk to everyone #ChristinaMorris was with that night. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Interview: Stamm sitting left of table, Arochi, leaning back in chair with hands folded over stomach. He's on the right. #arochitrial

Arochi says he drove by himself from Paulina's apartment to the bars & parked in garage. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Video: Arochi tells detective he drove his car from apt to pkg garage in front of Blue Martini (that's not where his car was) #arochitrial

Interview: Arochi says they started at Henry's. Tells who was there. #arochitrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101