GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you who have been on here with me from day one: I've mentioned Anna in my theory from the beginning. I knew he had to have gone up there.

I remember someone mentioning a friend of his in Anna that has property with a lot of acreage and maybe a pond?

JMHO So far the Def has made pretty good arguments and got several witnesses to have to backtrack and agree with the Def question or line of questions. There been 2 Det that have said she willingly left parking garage with EA (their working theories not just Def having back track) Also that they do not know which areas the car actually drove just tower pings and one witness admitted EA could have been already home during cell ping data. Still keeping open mind here. Just saying.

They didn't get anyone to say the DNA in his trunk could have been touch; they all said it was too much. That IMO will be the nail.

121pm here hope nothing up

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 44s45 seconds ago
We're back from lunch, waiting on judge and jury. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 2m2 minutes ago
Arochi enters through side door with attorneys. Prosecutors already seated. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 58s59 seconds ago
Coming up next: Anna Morris, followed by Plano PD detective Cathy Stamm #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 48s48 seconds ago
Fortenberry said he expects prosecution to rest Monday, Judge Mark Rusch said he doubts that #arochitrial
:blushing:

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutor tells judge next witness is mom Anna Morris. Then Plano detective Cathy Stamm & police interviews with Arochi #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 57s58 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Judge back on bench. State expects to finish its case sometime Monday. #arochitrial

Prosecutor says a civilian witness and lead detective Robyn Busby would be on Monday. Then it would be the defense's turn #arochitrial

Gabriel RoxasVerified account ‏@cbs11gabriel 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Next up state will call Anna Morris #arochitrial

[video=twitter;776849047336341504]https://twitter.com/vlwigg/status/776849047336341504[/video]

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 49s49 seconds ago
Anna Morris takes the stand #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Prosecution plans to rest its case Monday. Testimony this afternoon from detective to include hours of interview tape w/Arochi #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
First up, Anna Morris. Step mother of Christina Morris #arochitrial

#ChristinaMorris' stepmother Anna Morris now takes the stand. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Okay after today's testimony here is what I truly think happened.

She gets in his car, something happens and she wants him to take her back to her car because she doesn't feel comfortable, he turns around to go back but winds up pulling over, maybe because she's freaking out? She tries to run, he gets her in choke hold and she fights her way out, then he proceeds to get in his car and hit her with it, then puts her in trunk.

[video=twitter;776849545028251648]https://twitter.com/vlwigg/status/776849545028251648[/video]

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Anna Morris appears emotional already, says #ChristinaMorris was 3 when she became her stepmother. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Anna Morris is wearing a purple shirt today - Christina's favorite color is purple #arochitrial

But as a strategic choice, I do agree that the prosecution may be going too far. Here's why. It is my belief that the prosecution's probable purpose is to assure the jury that CM can fit into the trunk. However, I think they run the risk that the jury has already assumed that to be the case (she was in there, per the DNA, so it must be big enough, right?) and now might second guess their own assumption (iow, the state is continuing to present arguments for a sale already made, and in so doing may talk the customer out of buying). Remember the OJ Simpson case, where they put the gloves on the hands? That was pushing for a truth (whether the gloves fit today, or not) that sank the case. I'm not sure there's as much potential downside here with the Camaro viewing, but they are certainly inserting a wild card into the trial, and I am not sure I see enough upside to make it worth the risk.

Of course, they may have some grand plan that I don't see, with this showing. That's possible too.

Makes total sense! Thanks for offering your insight.

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 58s58 seconds ago
Anna Morris's voice waivers as she describes Christina's college experience, accomplishmens #arochitrial

Anna Morris has been Christina's mom since she married Mark Morris when Christina was 3 years old #arochitrial

Morris: Giving the jury Christina's educational background. The jury also heard this from Anna's husband, Christina's father #arochitrial

Anna Morris = Christina's stepmother #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 50s51 seconds ago
Both Morris and prosecutors use present tense when describing Christina. She *is* 5'3", she *is* a petite woman, etc #arochitrial0 retweets 0 likes

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 58s59 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Morris: She was a 00 size #arochitrial

Morris: Christina was stood 5'-3" weighed between 90 and 95 pounds. #arochitrial

Morris: September 2014 got a call from Jonny McElroy, checking on Christina because she hadn't shown up for work. #arochitrial

Prosecutor: "How tall was Christina?" Anna Morries: "Christina IS 5'3 1/2. She likes to stretch that to 5'4 but she's not." #ArochiTrial

Gabriel RoxasVerified account ‏@cbs11gabriel 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Anna Morris (Christina's stepmom) says Christina was 5'3.5", 90-95 lbs #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 50s51 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Morris: Tried calling friends. Nobody heard from her #arochitrial

Anna Morris describes when she first got the call #ChristinaMorris was missing, normal not to hear from her for a couple days. #ArochiTrial

Mom says Christina was 5-foot-3 1/2 - she liked to stretch to 5-foot-4. Weighed 90-95 lbs. Wore double 00 clothes #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 49s50 seconds ago
Morris: no luck finding her by calling friends #arochitrial

Mom testified she got call from mom Jonni McElroy 9/2/14 about not being able to get ahold of Christina, her missing work #arochitrial

Anna Morris said Jonny McElroy called looking for Christina #arochitrial

Anna Morris says they started calling friends of #ChristinaMorris. They pieced together when she was last seen. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Mom testified they started calling all of Christina's friends to see who saw her, who talked to her #arochitrial

Morris: People had last seen her with Enrique. She had no idea who that was. #arochitrial

Friends told mom that Christina had left the Plano apt at the same time Arochi did and they walked to cars together #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 1m1 minute ago
Friends told Morris Christina had left with Arochi; Morris said she didn't know who Arochi was #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Morris: Eventually got phone number. Called him. "Had you heard from her?" He said no #arochitrial

Anna Morris describes hearing that Enrique Arochi walked #ChristinaMorris out. Family didn't know who he was. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Anna Morris called Arochi to ask if he'd heard from her. Arochi said no. Anna says everyone said you walked her to her car. #ArochiTrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 53s54 seconds ago
Morris said Arochi told her they walked away from home in different directions, counter to what surveillance video showed #arochitrial

Did you call him? Mom: Yes. I told him no one had heard from her and asked if he'd seen Christina #arochitrial

Anna Morris crying now says Arochi told her he didn't walk her to her car, they went separate ways when they got to the street. #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Morris: "Everyone said you walked her to her car? Did you see her get into her car?" He said no #arochitrial

Morris called Arochi looking for Christina, Arochi told her she hadn't seen Christina, that he did not walk her to her car #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 52s53 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Morris: Arochi said when they went to the street they went separate ways. Arochi said she went her way, was on the phone. @KRLD #arochitrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice