GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Interview: Detective Busby walks in, asks if Foster called Arochi. Did you know him? Arochi said no. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Interview: Stamm convinces Arochi to allow police to take pictures of his car. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 52s53 seconds ago
Stamm explains procedures and rights to Arochi on video, he agrees to allow search #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 53s54 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Arochi agrees to have his car searched in taped recording. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 57s58 seconds ago
Interview: Stamm going over permission form to be allowed to search his Camaro. He says yes. #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Det. Stamm: "I'm really wondering where she is, it's been 4 days now. That's a long time." Arochi: "It is." Not much response #ArochiTrial

Gabriel RoxasVerified account ‏@cbs11gabriel 43s44 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Arochi agrees to let detectives search his car #arochitrial

Guess they'll never search Tarrant County around where she and her drug dealer/bf were living at the time she disappeared, will they?

Uh, guess not since they are prosecuting the other guy

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 35s36 seconds ago
Arochi signs permission. They leave room. First police interview is over. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 57s58 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
They leave room to take pictures. First interview concluded. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 55s55 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Fortenberry now resumes questioning of Stamm #arochitrial

Stamm: At first he said he was talking to his GF on phone, then he said they were texting. Fortenberry shows the actual texts #arochitrial

Prosecutor asks followup ?s. First he said not paying attention b/c talking to GF on cell, then stated he was txting with GF #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 54s54 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: By the time they took pics, Arochi had already washed his car. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 1m1 minute ago
First video over. Fortenberry now questioning Stamm #arochitrial

Arochi never did text GF after leaving with Morris. #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm says Arochi changed his story from saying he was talking to his girlfriend to texting with her. But texts disprove that. #ArochiTrial

Rand Aridi's cell records: Arochi texted her at 10:44 pm 8/29/14. Aridi txted 2:05 am 8/3014 Arochi next txt 10:52 am 8/30/14 #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 52s53 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Det. Stamm says she knew Arochi had washed his car before they were able to search it. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Arochi told Stamm at first he was talking to G/F on phone, but then says he was texting with her #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 51s51 seconds ago
Stamm said by the time they took photos of the car, Arochi had already washed car #arochitrial

Records show Arochi got car wash 9/3/14 and was on video at gas station washing car 8/30/14 before he talked to police #arochitrial

Stamm: Arochi had already known police were looking for Christina before she interviewed him. #arochitrial

Prosecutor says Arochi had been called by Foster, Anna Morris, knew people looking for Morris before his 1st police interview? #arochitrial

State shows pictures Stamm took #arochitrial

The only thing I'm confused about is how could it be a buttocks or hip but not a forearm?

Particularly with everyone saying how small she was.

But, to play along with the "he hit her, then got scared" theory: speed/force of the car versus speed/force EA could derive while throwing a punch or forearm blow? (I'm not a physicist, so I'll have to defer there...anyone here good with physics?)

Again, though, the problem with all of these theories, in my mind, is that he says she was never in the car. And, so, until/unless EA gets on the stand, that's what the jury will be presented with as his story.

It's not that some of these other theory are not plausible. In fact, given that we're talking about druggies and drug dealers, many are very plausible.

However, they all run counter to EA's basic and continual assertion that she was never in the car or with him. So....

(Also, sorry to bring up stuff posted many posts ago. I've been to three different meetings this morning and afternoon and just got back to the office. Sifting through what I missed up until now.)

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 55s55 seconds ago
Stamm said she noticed injuries, bruising to Arochi's hands and arms #arochitrial

Stamm took photos of the inside and outside of the Camaro. Arochi opened the trunk so they could get pics #arochitrial

Shows pic of interior of Arochi's trunk 9/3/14. #arochitrial

Police photos show Camaro, complete with damage to fender. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Car was damaged in that picture. Another pic shows the interior #arochitrial

Stamm: Notices injuries to forearm, scratch or bite marks. Bruising of thumb #arochitrial

Notice injuries on his hands that day? Bruising on inside right forearm, scratches or bite marks on forearm, thumb bruising #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Seeing pictures now Plano PD took of trunk of Arochi's car on Sep. 3rd, looks clean with hat & air soft gun inside. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 57s57 seconds ago
Jury sees 3 photos Stamm took of injuries on her cell phone (different from CSI pics shown earlier) #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 58s58 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Det. Stamm also noticed & photographed injuries on Arochi Sep. 3rd, scratches on hands &scratch or bite mark on his arm #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Photos show slight discoloration to forearm #arochitrial

State shows those pics. Shows bruises on forearm and thumb #arochitrial

Guess they'll never search Tarrant County around where she and her drug dealer/bf were living at the time she disappeared, will they?

JMHO and if they had looked in Tarrant Co, then that would go to the Def asking why looking in another county. But still makes me wonder did anyone ever look in those areas? Non PPD LEO I mean

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Photos don't show up well on overhead. They are being passed among jurors. Judge announces afternoon break when done with pics #arochitrial

Judge about to call break. #arochitria
l

@vlwigg Did he look nervous in vid when giving consent to search vehicle?

.@XXXX No. He was very willing to let them see Camaro #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account
‏@vlwigg
Interview: Stamm asks him to look up texts with girlfriend so she can tell him what time they were walking #arochitrial

@vlwigg But then later he says they don't know each other...right?

.@XXXX Arochi said he was calling (then said txting GF) and he and Morris went their separate ways. #arochitrial

JMHO and if they had looked in Tarrant Co, then that would go to the Def asking why looking in another county. But still makes me wonder did anyone ever look in those areas? Non PPD LEO I mean

LE maybe didnt but we know the morris family and friends has continued searching so maybe they have?

Boom. Here comes the end of any reasonable doubt. There is absolutely NO reason for EA to lie about walking her to car on the first day they are looking for CM - for all anyone knew she could have gone to Tulsa to see her family. He lied because he knew she was dead and he knew what happened to her.

:goodpost::goodpost:

James Rose ‏@JamesRoseFox4 2m2 minutes ago
#FOX4News:#ArochiTrial: Detective: Arochi allows search& pics of his car, also what appears to be scratch or bite marks on his rt forearm

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 27m27 minutes ago
Interview: Arochi says he can't find texts. Said his GF was asleep, he was txting her to make sure she didn't learn he went out #arochitrial

@vlwigg were these text proven ?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 49s50 seconds ago
.@XXXXXX Arochi texted GF at 10:44 pm 8/29/14 then 10:52 am 8/3014. No record of texts to GF while walking with Morris #arochitrial

Will Gore offer any explanation as to why Enrique changed his story so much?

I can imagine it must be quite powerful for the jury to sit and watch his lies, after knowing about the evidence they do.

I haven't followed this as closely as some of you and have a question.

Is the jury aware EA stole the Samsung phone from work, activated it, then wiped it before he returned it? Tia

Will Gore offer any explanation as to why Enrique changed his story so much?

I can imagine it must be quite powerful for the jury to sit and watch his lies, after knowing about the evidence they do.

One would think. This is more compelling to me than the DNA. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members