GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
**:thinking: so was it CM backpack? possible source of DNA?

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 48s48 seconds ago
Jury asked to leave room briefly as judge asks Stamm about evidence descriptions in police records #ArochiTrial

I'm thinking, showing maybe HF did indeed come pick her up...without his phone.

I don't think he's going to convince anyone with that arguement, there is zero evidence that any meet up was arranged and IMO he's not going to drive somewhere with no way to contact Christina to find out where she was JMO

But wasn't there too much DNA to be touch? One witness said 6 drops of blood worth

**:thinking: so was it CM backpack? possible source of DNA?

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 48s48 seconds ago
Jury asked to leave room briefly as judge asks Stamm about evidence descriptions in police records #ArochiTrialL.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan,
Jury is sent out. The judge is going over a document. He's worried about the "Hearsay within the hearsay." #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Stamm clarifies backpack & contents were brought by Morris dad to her on 9/29/14. Dad told her it was from Morris trunk @FOX4 #arochitrial

Where were the dogs during this time of no one being home? Did Hunter often spend nights in hotels rather than drive home? In my opinion, i dont think Hunter had any part in her disappearance.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ITA, I've thought this from the start and haven't heard anything yet in the trial to change my opinion

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Stamm clarifying further that Morris's dad drive her car to PD & opened trunk so Det could remove the backpack @FOX4 #arochitrial

But wasn't there too much DNA to be touch? One witness said 6 drops of blood worth

^^ That was Det Staub and that testimony was not in front of the jury.

Thread 3, starting at about post 700ish, Lab results not blood - CSI Det said it blood. State Opening Stmnts said would hear from CSI stating blood. Just ruled in favor of Def on that Witness not an expert.
JMHO

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Judge sustains objection; property evidence log report not admitted for now #arochitrial

Stamm filled out part of evidence log with items Morris' dad gave her from Morris' trunk; criminalist filled out pt of form too #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 48s49 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: interviewed Cody Blue in Cleburne jail bc he wrote letter referencing Morris @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Defense asking about Stamm's interview with Cody Blue, guy in Cleburne jail whose jail mail mentioned Morris #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 2m2 minutes ago
Objection sustained, property evidence log not admitted #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
State interviewed someone named Cody Blue in Cleburne who mentioned Morris in a letter. #arochitrial

Oh, well that's interesting. I mean, a friend only DISAPPEARED leaving her house. Geez. Poor Christina. These kids just seem so selfish.

PP's behaviour the whole time hasn't been what I would expect, I think we discussed it on various of the older threads JMO

Jennifer LindgrenVerified account ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 35s36 seconds ago
I'm out of court for the day. Follow @lpphillips and @HaggertyCBS11 for more #arochitrial updates.

Stamm said Detective Busby did interview of Cody Blue and she was present. Stamm said Blue gave info about a location #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Blue gave a place to look for Morris. Nobody looked. Sidebar. #arochitrial

Stamm said neither she nor Busby went to the location -- questions very vague. This was 1 of 100s of tips PD got in case #arochitrial

Stamm on cross: letter referenced Morris. Blue mentioned a location. Neither she nor Det Busby went to check out @FOX4 #arochitrial

.@PlanoPoliceDept has previously said this tip was checked and nothing came of it. Attorneys taking with judge at bench #arochitr
ial

:thinking: backpack came from CM car per later tweets

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 9m9 minutes ago
Stamm filled out part of evidence log with items Morris' dad gave her from Morris' trunk; criminalist filled out pt of form too #arochitrial

@vlwigg this isn't the backpack she had on in the video is it?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
.@XXXX It's not clear whether it was the same backpack or not #arochitrial

Not me, were the found in her car?

Later tweets had the Witness correct out of jury presence. The evidence report wasnt admitted as evidence, multiple people noted on it. My understanding (have to go back and reread later) At time it seemed like the backpack came out of EA trunk. Confusing jmho in court too

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Judge sending jury out again for another side bar discussion w attorneys. Jurors don't look pleased @FOX4 #arochitrial

Jury set out. Judge says he can either clear up a matter quicklyi or it will be a long time. #arochitrial

Jury being sent out again so judge can ask detective questions on this topic #arochitrial

Judge asks if Blue indicated he was a member of prison gang, Brotherhood. Stamm: yes #arochitrial

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 2m2 minutes ago Haltom City, TX
If jury is wearing their Fitbits, they're definitely at their 10,000 steps for the day at this point #arochitrial

Blue was a member of Aryan Brotherhood. He did not name anyone involved in Morris and does not disclose source. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 51s52 seconds ago
Judge says Blue's info relate to events that occurred before 8/29/14, yes? Stamm: Yes #arochitrial

Judge asking abt Blue & affiliation w prison gang. Clarifying w Stamm Blue did not say where he got Morris info or source@FOX4 #arochitrial

Judge says Blue sent letter saying he might know something and he gives info but not source of info. Stamm: yes #arochitrial

Stamm says the result was that police did not corroborate info provided by Blue #arochitrial

Stamm: Tried to verify, couldn't. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 55s56 seconds ago
Stamm says Blue reported Morris was a witness to stabbing of Aryan Brotherhood member but stab victim not recognize Morris #arochitrial

Cody Blue said Morris witnessed a stabbing of a b'hood member and needed to be disposed of. The victim lived didn't know CM #arochitrial

Stamm says were not able to corroborate info Blue provided. Says did not go to rubberband factory that he'd mentioned @FOX4 #arochitrial

Stamm tells judge Blue claimed Morris witnessed stabbing of member of Arian Brotherhood @FOX4 #arochitrial

Wait--Blue said CM witnessed a murder? Could this be why there was a "bodyguard" in the mix?

ETA: Stabbing, the victim survived, said he doesn't know CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member