GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 3m3 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Fortenberry: I want to know is where is CM? We don't know #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 3m3 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
I'd like to know what was on Arochi's wiped cell phone, what's on 2nd cell phone, what happened in Anna, TX when he drove there #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 4m4 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Fortenberry: We always want more evidence and sometimes we get lucky.#arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 4m4 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
"That's evidence you can trust...Sure we want more. We always want more. In any case we want more." #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 4m4 minutes ago McKinney, TX
State: Det Busby did a fantastic job but defense dismisses it as ppl with an agenda @FOX4 #arochitrial

Prosecutor credits criminalist who tested weather stripping in lining of Arochi's trunk that showed DNA. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

What we'd all like to know is where is #ChristinaMorris? #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 4m4 minutes ago
Prosecution showing pic of Christina Morris now -- some family/supporters crying. #arochitrial

I think fortenberry did a great job. And does anyone else think EA looks completely terrified?

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 5m5 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Fortenberry shows pic. "Imagine how difficult it is to say goodbye. You can't have a funeral because there isn't a body." #arochitrial

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 5m5 minutes ago
"Imagine how hard it is when you can't have a funeral because you don't know where her body is." #arochitrial

Fortenberry: Only one explanation...the defendant is responsible for what happened to CM. #arochitrial

Prosecution: "Only reasonable" that Arochi kidnapped Morris. #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 5m5 minutes ago
State now showing pic of Christina Morris. "Imagine how difficult it is when you cant say goodbye" Some ppl getting emotional #ArochiTrial

Fortenberry: He kidnapped her. #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 5m5 minutes ago McKinney, TX
State: imagine how difficult it is when you can't say goodbye or have a funeral bc you don't know where body is @FOX4 #arochitrial

Dan Haggerty ‏@HaggertyCBS11 5m5 minutes ago
Family of CM very emotional after the prosecutions last remarks. Many in tears. #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 5m5 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
It's always hard to lose someone in prime of life, imagine how difficult when you can't say goodbye bc you don't have a body #ArochiTrial

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 4m4 minutes ago
"He walked away with scrapes and bruises -- she was never found again." Prosecution about fight btwn EA and Morris. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 4m4 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Fortenberry: He had to hit her to commit bodily injury. He walked away with scrapes and bruises. She was never found again #arochitrial

Pros: All fam. knows is the last drips of her saliva or drops of her blood were in the trunk of that car. That's all they know. #ArochiTrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 4m4 minutes ago
"Only 1 reasonable explanation for all the facts - the defendant is responsible for the disappearance of Christina Morris," #arochitrial

I think fortenberry did a great job. And does anyone else think EA looks completely terrified?

Yes, at the end of it EA looked like bricks would be left in his chair after he arose.

DONE, JURY DELIBERATION TO BEGIN

Prosecutor: "Tell Arochi you got your day in court, you're guilty." #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Fortenberry: We're going to ask you to hold him accountable. Tell defendant you got your date in court and you're guilty. #arochitrial

Prosecution is done. This case is now going to the jury. #arochitrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 6m6 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Pros:We know Arochi is responsible, that's why he lied, why he didn't show up to help search, why he washed his car again&again #ArochiTrial

Fortenberry done jury out, #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago
Closing arguments are complete. Jury heading back to the jury room to deliberate. #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 5m5 minutes ago
State: "He walked away with scrapes and bruises. She was never found again" #ArochiTrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 5m5 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Closing arguments finished. Deliberations begin @FOX4 #ArochiTrial

Closing arguments are done in #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

Well, now we wait. I think both sides did well, honestly. I'm glad I'm not on that jury. I have no idea what they will decide.

[video=twitter;778310780500402176]https://twitter.com/vlwigg/status/778310780500402176[/video]

The prosecution did a great job imo of putting the focus on the broad pieces that show EA had to have kidnapped her, and away from obsessing over minor details that we'd like to know but that are quite insignificant and that the state has no obligation to prove. That was exactly what this case needed.

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 7m7 minutes ago
#Breaking State rests its case. Now in hands of the jury #ArochiTrial

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 7m7 minutes ago McKinney, TX
The two alternate jurors are males, both look relatively young. 12-person jury is 7 women, 5 men. #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 7m7 minutes ago
Closing statements done. Defense argues state'scase has too many holes. Prosecution relies on video, phone, DNA proof #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 6m6 minutes ago
Judge instructs two men who are alternate jurors who can't deliberate but have to stay in case needed to fill in #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 7m7 minutes ago
Prosecution to jury: "Tell the defendant, 'You got your day in court and you're guilty.'" #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 7m7 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Judge keeping alternates around. #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 5m5 minutes ago
Prosecution's closing arguments are done, jury now back in deliberations. More updates as soon as we get them. #ArochiTrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 6m6 minutes ago
Jury is now deliberating. Court is in recess. Will update when get some kind of news. #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 6m6 minutes ago McKinney, TX
2 alternate jurors are male. They will not be sequestered tonight if jury continues deliberations into evening hrs @FOX4 #arochitrial

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 6m6 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Court is officially in recess. Lots of tears outside the courtroom. #arochitrial

Thread Information
There are currently 80 users browsing this thread. (32 members and 48 guests)

I'm here in court today taking no notes. During closing, he was blinking faster during incriminating topics like lies, DNA, and video tape. vs other lesser issues. Just my observation.

Just here waiting. Hoping for a verdict today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm convinced of guilt. I think the jury will spend some time discussing the different elements of AK, but I think will eventually come back with guilty since not all have to be in agreement on all 3 elements. My prediction is verdict tomorrow. Fingers crossed for justice for Christina!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm here in court today taking no notes. During closing, he was blinking faster during incriminating topics like lies, DNA, and video tape. vs other lesser issues. Just my observation.

Just here waiting. Hoping for a verdict today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed him blinking a lot too! It's interesting it was during certain topics. I noticed a couple of times when they camera was on him he was blinking like crazy

I think he did it, but my coworker thinks he didn't. I hope they find him guilty. Wonder why his bro didn't testify?

Well, now we wait. I think both sides did well, honestly. I'm glad I'm not on that jury. I have no idea what they will decide.

I agree. Both closing arguments were convincing.
I just can't say I would be convinced he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. And honestly, HF did muddy the waters, IMO...A LOT. No matter how much I want to ignore him being alive, I can't.

Asks "where the brother?". Indeed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Exactly. I thought Gore did a decent job. Even though he had some pretty odd, desperate and borderline sleazy tactics, he still poked a lot of holes.

But when your from-your-mouth alibi - who also happens to be your brother - doesn't testify, it really doesn't look so good.

Fortenberry absolutely killed it. What a great, great job he did. Got me a little emotional for Christina and her family.

This is the kind of closing argument I was hoping for. I was honestly worried that he would be found not guilty before this. This is what we needed for him to be found guilty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member