GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I did it right, it's a few minutes after 7pm there. They have about 3 more hours before going to a hotel. Anyone remember when they started deliberating?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

a little after 2:00 pm

So if I did it right, it's a few minutes after 7pm there. They have about 3 more hours before going to a hotel. Anyone remember when they started deliberating?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ar 2:10 Texas time.

1m
Valerie Wigglesworth‏ @vlwigg
.@xxxxxx Jurors saw pics of his 2 phones. When police later get warrant,1 phone wiped, other 1 never found #arochitrial

Valerie Wigglesworth
3m
.@xxxxxx Arochi brought 2 phones to police interview. He did not give them permission to make copies of data #arochitrial

? Asked if leave can come back in :
3m
.@xxxxxxx Bailiffs have said if we leave, we can't come back in courthouse. Nobody's leaving #arochitrial

? Asked if found not guilty on why kidnapping can go back and try for kidnapping:

Valerie Wigglesworth
4m
.@xxxx DA's office decides what charges go to grand jury. In this case, only agg kidnapping #arochitrial

I have been catching myself up after being out of the loop for a long time so I apologize if this is repetitive.
Was the man that testified today confirmed to be the bodyguard guy referenced in the texts? What was the purpose of his testimony? I'm thrown off a bit by him saying it was a brief encounter and he reached out to CM once via FB, but didn't her text to HF say something along the lines of bodyguard is trying to call her? I've read through so many posts on here my memory may be boggled.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

? Asked if leave can come back in :
3m
.@xxxxxxx Bailiffs have said if we leave, we can't come back in courthouse. Nobody's leaving #arochitrial

? Asked if found not guilty on why kidnapping can go back and try for kidnapping:

Valerie Wigglesworth
4m
.@xxxx DA's office decides what charges go to grand jury. In this case, only agg kidnapping #arochitrial

I hope fatigue doesn't cause some to give in. Been there almost 12 hrs and it another 2 1\2 hrs til 10. But one tweet said maybe 8 pm.

Hey Mimi...thanks for all the time and effort you've put into CM's trial. I hate twitter and you saved me from having to use it.

Jmho if they asked to review evidence, wasn't slam dunk. They are going over and discussing.

As rightfully they should. I personally have faith in this jury as I do in the case presented by the prosecution. Evidence is there and was laid out to substainate the charge of Aggravated Kidnapping. Patience...

State said when with undercover then that pretty good alibi. Sine HF said was with Taylor Barry known 3 months (paraphrase) I pray he or Vincent were not the undercover. Jmho

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 3m3 minutes ago
Everybody regrouping outside courtroom. I've been told jury has another note for Judge. #ArochiTrial
---

WS is getting wonky.

6 hours. Still waiting to get back in for the 2nd jury note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago

@xxxx Crowd still waiting outside courtroom to get in - no details yet #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 58s59 seconds ago

After a delay, we're headed back in the courtroom. #arochitrial

They have to,process info I still question 2 years later. No small feat. I do not want a gun jury/mistrial. Hoping hoping hoping the universe will show them what they need to morally live through making this decision. Not easy, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana