GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Right? This has to be on camera somewhere. Those cameras are working cameras. I see the red light cameras flashing when people don't stop before turning on red.

...it is strange that the person that took her would know where she parked. I only tell people I'm meeting up with where I park only if it's necessary...and not usually where in the garage. There are several garages patrons can park in, but that is the one you would park in if you were going to Henry's.

With her bf living 45-60 min away, not sure...Ft Worth is far to me...if she was to call him and say "I'm leaving now", he couldn't make it there in time. But, if he was to have gone there earlier, that's a long time to be sitting in a car waiting for her to show without someone noticing him sitting there. It seems doubtful that she would tell him an hour in advance that she's leaving? Anyone would be noticed after 2am just sitting in a car for more than 30 min... I would hope. There are police in those Tahoes typically driving up and down the streets over here or just parked. I don't know how active they are after 3 am, though.

Hello,
I'm new to web sleuths been a lurker for a while but this is my first post. I'm local to the area and a few things are interesting to me. The latest article says that her last 15 calls were to her boyfriend. It doesn't say the time frame but I have to wonder if the boyfriend was waiting next to her car (if its a possibility). It's alarming to me that she would go to friends after a disagreement, it seems serious to go out for that long if you're blowing off steam. Personally I know that if I'm fighting with my SO then I'm calling my mama, I wonder if maybe she told her mom something that could brighten this up for LE.

Also, On her face book in October 2013 she posted about Karma. The guy with the negative post there got my attention with what he said. What kind of person posts something so negative and creepy on a person's face book?

Here is the link to the article in case you need it:
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...an-mother-plano-police-shops-legacy/15136273/

^Right? This has to be on camera somewhere. Those cameras are working cameras. I see the red light cameras flashing when people don't stop before turning on red.

...it is strange that the person that took her would know where she parked. I only tell people I'm meeting up with where I park only if it's necessary...and not usually where in the garage. There are several garages patrons can park in, but that is the one you would park in if you were going to Henry's.

With her bf living 45-60 min away, not sure...Ft Worth is far to me...if she was to call him and say "I'm leaving now", he couldn't make it there in time. But, if he was to have gone there earlier, that's a long time to be sitting in a car waiting for her to show without someone noticing him sitting there. It seems doubtful that she would tell him an hour in advance that she's leaving? Anyone would be noticed after 2am just sitting in a car for more than 30 min... I would hope. There are police in those Tahoes typically driving up and down the streets over here or just parked. I don't know how active they are after 3 am, though.

yeah, I'm not so sure it was her boyfriend unless she either called him and told him ahead of time when she planned on leaving and he decided to drive all the way over there and sit in his vehicle.

And Christina's friend on here didn't say anything about her mentioning a disagreement with her boyfriend when she ran into her the night she vanished.

Christina's boyfriend may not have answered her calls because he was either sleeping or still mad at her. jmo.

Sometimes it's more about what LE does not say than what they actually say. I live in DFW and have not heard any ' be on the look out for a kidnapper' type of language. There has been no warning issued to females in the area and that tells me a ) LE does not want the public to panic OR b ) there is no crazed kidnapper on the loose . mooo

To the new poster vi13, who knows Christina, welcome and thank you for sharing :) . I do hope you've shared your story with LE. You never do know what tiny clue might be somewhere and put another piece of the puzzle on.

Sometimes it's more about what LE does not say than what they actually say. I live in DFW and have not heard any ' be on the look out for a kidnapper' type of language. There has been no warning issued to females in the area and that tells me a ) LE does not want the public to panic OR b ) there is no crazed kidnapper on the loose . mooo

To the new poster vi13, who knows Christina, welcome and thank you for sharing :) . I do hope you've shared your story with LE. You never do know what tiny clue might be somewhere and put another piece of the puzzle on.

Very true. It's still pretty early in the investigation but the way that the media and police are acting I'd say that they seem like they're exploring people close to her to build a timeline. Today makes a week since she was last seen. Looks like the case has heightened peoples awareness for the good though. I wonder if they are going through the tape from earlier and looking for the bf's car to go in the garage. That could tell you lots.

If LE believes she was taken by someone she knows, I can understand their being silent. But if they don't think that, they really need to make an announcement about the possibility of a possibly violent unknown perp. I know they often don't, but in this case, so many people would be affected by a predator in this seemingly extremely populated complex.

Sure, it is bad for business, but not as bad as a second, or even third, similar incident taking place.

Jmo

I think LE is still hesitant to call this an abduction (either by someone she knows, or someone she doesn't) since they don't have a lot of evidence to support that right now (from what it seems). Therefore, they don't want to cause unnecessary fear and panic within people if it turns out that she, in fact, wasn't abducted.

IMO, LE is waiting for that one "big break" that will confirm to them that she was, in fact, abducted at which point they can release more info and "warnings" to the community.

I found her instagram if anyone wants to check it out. Her username is chri5mo.

To address the karma comment and avoid any conspiracy theories on that since it has been mentioned before on the thread...you can see she was calm replying to that comment. The guy who commented that is a friend of her ex-boyfriend. Not to get into too much specifics, but they had a messy breakup and that's where that comment came from. I assure you this is all irrelevant to this case. Also, her ex is not someone that would be a person of concern.

I have not addressed LE directly, but I texted Christina's mom all the details, as well as briefly spoke with her on the phone last night. She is of course actively looking for her daughter and I'm sure my information has been passed along to LE.

Like others have said, this area is under high surveillance. If the cameras were as blurry where they couldn't see anything inside the parking garage (the released video seemed quite clear to me, so it makes you wonder), there are cameras at every light in the area. I have hope that LE is just withholding information as not to jeopardize the case.

BBM
the person knew her car. Knew where she was that evening. Cruised the garage till they found her car and waited!
Waited for her return... JMO

My rambling thoughts on leaving the parking garage... either she voluntarily climbed over a wall, someone forced her or took her over the wall or she was taken out in a vehicle, right? I really don't believe she would have just up and decided to go over the wall herself unless she were being chased...but if that were the case, I feel like she would have screamed and the guy seen on footage would have heard whatever was going on. So I keep thinking it would have to be one of the latter two ways. Now, if it were the fact someone took her over it or forced her over it, then I'm left thinking they would have certainly had to know her and her car. If it were a stranger, how would they know whose car it was, male, female, and that they were planning on returning to it at some point that night/morning? They wouldn't, so in that case I'm wondering who all knew where she was that night. Then when it comes to her being taken out in a car, well, I'd sure like to know if any cars were seen leaving without a person seen walking into the garage beforehand and how many cars were seen leaving an hour or so following.

Come to think of it and back to the second scenario, if it were someone she knew and that person lived nearby or parked nearby, but not in the garage, what are the odds of being in that area without a vehicle being caught anywhere on surveillance?

Yea, I just feel like she got taken out by a vehicle.. And either someone knew her or her car, or there was a perp just waiting to attack someone .. I guess there is always that possibility but I don't know, just still believe someone knew her. I also want to think that she really wanted out of relationship or scared of someone that's why she fell off of radar.. Although this is highly unlikely on the count of I'm sure she would have contacted her family. But as of right now, I'm going to pray that she's hiding from something because I would like that scenario then the other..

Agreed, and I think they're looking at two specific people at the moment. 1st one is on camera, and the other probably had a 'find my phone' app or similar installed if ya naw'm'sayin.

Good point. I live with my boyfriend and I have the findmyiphone app on my ipad as well, which by the way (my ipad) is always logged in on Facebook, so if my boyfriend needed to post on my account I'm pretty sure he could .. Maybe that's how her boyfriend got on her facebook. But also that's def a possibly how someone could find her. I don't have a android but I think they have some app where you can find your friends as well.

I remember being out at bars and leaving in the early morning hours when we left if we went separate ways often we would say oh i'm ok u don't have t walk with me Ill be fine.... maybe that's what happened here. He could have offered and she said hey I'm ok...

I'm sure he wished he had now!

IMVOO I think the ppl they are looking at are the very ppl LE has said they are not looking at!

I remember being out at bars and leaving in the early morning hours when we left if we went separate ways often we would say oh i'm ok u don't have t walk with me Ill be fine.... maybe that's what happened here. He could have offered and she said hey I'm ok...

I'm sure he wished he had now!

Must admit I do the same (decline an offer to be walked somewhere). I hate having people go out of their way for me.

He's probably kicking himself now.

Yea, I just feel like she got taken out by a vehicle.. And either someone knew her or her car, or there was a perp just waiting to attack someone .. I guess there is always that possibility but I don't know, just still believe someone knew her. I also want to think that she really wanted out of relationship or scared of someone that's why she fell off of radar.. Although this is highly unlikely on the count of I'm sure she would have contacted her family. But as of right now, I'm going to pray that she's hiding from something because I would like that scenario then the other..

Seems to me if she was taken out by a vehicle that the cameras would of picked up each and every car leaving after 4am for the next hour or so. Women have been victimized in parking lots for years. Its a great place for a perpetrator to lurk and wait for a crime of opportunity. They didn't have to know her car. All they had to do was lurk and wait for an opportunity. Seems someone would of had to of known each camera and how to avoid them so that would take planning. Its not something a careless angry,upset boyfriend would necessarily be rational enough to be thinking about doing. Plus, he has been cleared as being in FW. You can't just casually kidnap someone, drive out of there... someone knew the layout, knew where to get out without being seen. For that matter, they could of put her in a trunk for hours, then driven out hours later. But whoever it was, this does not seem to be some casual angry fight attack... that would be careless, messed up, caught.... this is someone who planned it. They laid in wait for an opportunity. This is the most difficult case to solve. If its not planned, if its a angry fight, if its someone obsessed with her and stalking her... they mess up, they get caught because women aren't stalked without their knowledge most of the time... most of the time a stalker leaves words, leaves signs they are following them. she would of told someone. This seems like someone was waiting for an opportunity... waiting for the late nighters to wonder to their car alone. Its a no brainer. It was a crime of opportunity by someone waiting for the perfect victim.

Vi13... I think it's been said that the person with her in the video is a friend of hers, but I can't quite remember. Have you watched the video, and do you know who he is? Or is it possible he is one of the strangers that came up to you that night?

I do not believe she is hiding from anyone.
I think something happened to her as she walked to her car.
Its been stated she called the BF 15 times that night.....IMO that means to me she never spoke to him she kept trying to call him. But that's just the way im reading it.

Seems to me if she was taken out by a vehicle that the cameras would of picked up each and every car leaving after 4am for the next hour or so. Women have been victimized in parking lots for years. Its a great place for a perpetrator to lurk and wait for a crime of opportunity. They didn't have to know her car. All they had to do was lurk and wait for an opportunity. Seems someone would of had to of known each camera and how to avoid them so that would take planning. Its not something a careless angry,upset boyfriend would necessarily be rational enough to be thinking about doing. Plus, he has been cleared as being in FW. You can't just casually kidnap someone, drive out of there... someone knew the layout, knew where to get out without being seen. For that matter, they could of put her in a trunk for hours, then driven out hours later. But whoever it was, this does not seem to be some casual angry fight attack... that would be careless, messed up, caught.... this is someone who planned it. They laid in wait for an opportunity. This is the most difficult case to solve. If its not planned, if its a angry fight, if its someone obsessed with her and stalking her... they mess up, they get caught because women aren't stalked without their knowledge most of the time... most of the time a stalker leaves words, leaves signs they are following them. she would of told someone. This seems like someone was waiting for an opportunity... waiting for the late nighters to wonder to their car alone. Its a no brainer. It was a crime of opportunity by someone waiting for the perfect victim.

How about walking out with her?
Is that possible withought being seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members