GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically what out local news reporter said was that Christina is from Allen but now lives in Fort Worth and that she was leaving a party where several friends were.

She is from Allen originally and MSM has stated that so I hope by stating that I'm not violating anything.

I live in the shops of Legacy and this is very alarming because I have always felt very "Safe" in this neighborhood... Things really don't seem to be adding up... But the camera in the garage she parted ways with her male friend at have a blind spot when you turn either right or left...Call me crazy, but it seems like someone had particular knowledge of the blind spots on the security cameras in that garage. I didn't know the blind spot until this happened and I've lived there over 2 years!
is that the only camera in the whole garage?
:wagon:

New here and just read this thread. This is so disturbing...I live in the Shops on the north side. Just got home and going to go see if I can help but definitely not staying out once it's dark. I can't imagine this is random, though.

I've parked in the retail parking garage before, and when I've left at 2 am, it was quite empty. So I would think if something went down with an unknown person, there would be a commotion and someone would hear/notice? And I've never not seen someone walking around late at night/early morning on the weekends.

Also, the 3 highways that are directly north, west, and south are all toll roads. The hwy to the east is not, but it's a bit farther away. So, just saying that it's hard to get to the shops without taking toll roads, and the NTTA taking pics of your car.

I did just read on wfaa that her last 15 calls were to her boyfriend, and he did not answer. Edit: it doesn't say now that he didn't answer.

http://wfaa.mlnwap.com/article.html#!/11687/839b29c1feed660a8073bc727ac9ec91

:welcome6:

Does that parking garage have cameras that record cars going in and out?

At least one resident has said that they would also be able to get records of exactly what time gates (I'm assuming they were referring only to the garage, but they didn't specify) were opened and which resident had done so.

The person said each fob is tracked to know when and where it was used and so they'd have the exact usage to know who was coming and going at what time to be able to also try to see if it'd help witness wise too.

They also said there are cameras.

But that's just what I read from a resident.

At least one resident has said that they would also be able to get records of exactly what time gates (I'm assuming they were referring only to the garage, but they didn't specify) were opened and which resident had done so.

The person said each fob is tracked to know when and where it was used and so they'd have the exact usage to know who was coming and going at what time to be able to also try to see if it'd help witness wise too.

They also said there are cameras.

But that's just what I read from a resident.

The fobs are only for getting into the resident garages or into the apartment buildings. The news is saying she was parked in the retail garage where anyone can park for free...no gates/arms/guards/etc. so, no fob needed. This garage is the one behind Henry's Tavern, and there is a main entrance between Chipotle and Potbelly facing Legacy.

Does that parking garage have cameras that record cars going in and out?

I went over there and didn't see the typical cameras, but there were these large, rounded glass objects flat against the walls near the entrances and around one corner I walked by. Didn't look like they were added for aesthetic purposes.

We obviously know she didn't make it out of the garage. The question is did she leave with the guy she was walking with even though he says they went separate ways? Or did someone grab her while she was near her car? You would think she would have screamed and someone would have heard possibly or possibly not since it was 4am. Something is not adding up. I'm sorry it's not. I would go off if my boyfriend didn't come home for four days. And I sure as hell be worried if I tried to call her and it went to voicemail atleast after a few days. Doesn't add up.

Yeah.. Obviously.....My guess would be it was someone she knew that she left with, therefore probably no struggle or screaming. Hopefully the tapes they have can help reveal more information on cars leaving.

If she left voluntarily, it is doubtful that she would keep EVERYONE in the dark. Her boyfriend? Probably, especially if he's cray. Her parents? Her friends? Her job? Nah. Not likely. She would also need funds, clothes, and other necessities that she doesn't have (or hasn't used in the case of debit/credit cards, etc).

Hi all, I've been anxiously waiting to contribute to this thread and finally was approved by the mods.

I am an old friend of Christina's. We used to hang out a lot back in the day and I saw her randomly at school after we lost touch. I am in shock because I ran into her the night she went missing. What are the chances of that? I hadn't seen her in almost three years prior.

I got to the Shops a little after 11pm and I actually saw her walking from the same garage as me near Henry's. At the time, I didn't know it was her, but I remember her flowy outfit. She walked into Henry's right before me with two girls.

I want to say around 11:30 or 12, we saw each other near the bar near the patio. We were catching up a bit when two guys approached us. One talked to me and the other to her. The one talking to me said, "I see you're not holding a drink!" I replied, "It's over there on the table." I can't remember what else he said, but I didn't want them talking to us so I told him my boyfriend was right behind him (he really was). The guy was a smart *advertiser censored* and said, "Oh, do you want me to meet him?" This whole time, I didn't hear anything the other guy said to Christina. After his smart *advertiser censored* remark, the conversation went flat and Christina said, "I'm going back to my friends." I gave her a huge hug and whispered in her ear, "Those guys are so annoying!" And she said, "I know!" We parted ways and said our goodbyes.

I texted her mom and told her the gist of this small ordeal. Is this really significant? Most likely not, but I figured anything helps to retrace some steps. I truly think that this was not a random person and that someone she knows was involved. But the tiny chance this is significant, I'd want it to be known.

I really don't think she would have driven home drunk. Christina is really responsible and I truly have nothing bad to say about her. When we were closer, she worked a lot. I'm pretty sure she paid her way through college herself, which is impressive for someone that graduated from a great university on time.

There was no signs she was distressed about anything. She seemed happy and normal.

Not only does this hit close to home because she is a friend, but for those that don't know her, this is crazy to happen in Plano. Plano is one of the safest cities in the country! The Shops are a common hang out for Plano folks and has always felt safe. I can't tell you how many times I've driven there alone and met up with friends and walked back to my car alone.

It's been a week and I'm scared, anxious and obsessed with this right now, to be honest. I just want her home safe.

It makes me angry no one checked up on her to see if she made it home safetly.

What pops into my mind reading this thread, with all the mentions of bars and restaurants in this area...would it be possible for someone to hide a body in one of those big commercial freezers that some restaurants have? It seems unlikely, but I'm trying to think of places someone could have put her if they harmed her.

What pops into my mind reading this thread, with all the mentions of bars and restaurants in this area...would it be possible for someone to hide a body in one of those big commercial freezers that some restaurants have? It seems unlikely, but I'm trying to think of places someone could have put her if they harmed her.

Surely she would have been noticed the next morning when the business opened? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think most businesses who use those types of freezers access them daily.

Thank you to the local posters who made it clear that the particular garage Christina parked at was only for customers/guests of the shops and not affiliated with any of the apartment buildings!

At 4am, those places would not be open or even possible. And those freezers are used daily.

Everyone is speculating why they haven't found anything on the surveillance tapes yet. I believe the police have leads and are keeping quiet while they follow them.

Hi all, I've been anxiously waiting to contribute to this thread and finally was approved by the mods.

I am an old friend of Christina's. We used to hang out a lot back in the day and I saw her randomly at school after we lost touch. I am in shock because I ran into her the night she went missing. What are the chances of that? I hadn't seen her in almost three years prior.

I got to the Shops a little after 11pm and I actually saw her walking from the same garage as me near Henry's. At the time, I didn't know it was her, but I remember her flowy outfit. She walked into Henry's right before me with two girls.

I want to say around 11:30 or 12, we saw each other near the bar near the patio. We were catching up a bit when two guys approached us. One talked to me and the other to her. The one talking to me said, "I see you're not holding a drink!" I replied, "It's over there on the table." I can't remember what else he said, but I didn't want them talking to us so I told him my boyfriend was right behind him (he really was). The guy was a smart *advertiser censored* and said, "Oh, do you want me to meet him?" This whole time, I didn't hear anything the other guy said to Christina. After his smart *advertiser censored* remark, the conversation went flat and Christina said, "I'm going back to my friends." I gave her a huge hug and whispered in her ear, "Those guys are so annoying!" And she said, "I know!" We parted ways and said our goodbyes.

I texted her mom and told her the gist of this small ordeal. Is this really significant? Most likely not, but I figured anything helps to retrace some steps. I truly think that this was not a random person and that someone she knows was involved. But the tiny chance this is significant, I'd want it to be known.

I really don't think she would have driven home drunk. Christina is really responsible and I truly have nothing bad to say about her. When we were closer, she worked a lot. I'm pretty sure she paid her way through college herself, which is impressive for someone that graduated from a great university on time.

There was no signs she was distressed about anything. She seemed happy and normal.

Not only does this hit close to home because she is a friend, but for those that don't know her, this is crazy to happen in Plano. Plano is one of the safest cities in the country! The Shops are a common hang out for Plano folks and has always felt safe. I can't tell you how many times I've driven there alone and met up with friends and walked back to my car alone.

It's been a week and I'm scared, anxious and obsessed with this right now, to be honest. I just want her home safe.

Hi, we are so glad you are here. welcome to the forum.

From what I can tell from the video Christina seemed to be walking normally with her friend. She didn't appear drunk to me.

2. Did she tell you anything about this supposed disagreement that she might have had with her boyfriend?

Imo, LE must be able to view tapes of car exiting shortly after she was seen on video, I would think? How many would there be at that time? I am guessing that maybe they saw her friend drive off, as he said, since they saying he has been cooperative and is not a suspect. So hopefully they have images of other cars and can ID them.

But on the other hand if they were fairly certain she was taken away or left in a car, not sure how that would fit in with ground searches. I feel like they really don't know either way. If someone abducted her, I think they would drive out of the area immediately.

Jmo

Imo, LE must be able to view tapes of car exiting shortly after she was seen on video, I would think? How many would there be at that time? I am guessing that maybe they saw her friend drive off, as he said, since they saying he has been cooperative and is not a suspect. So hopefully they have images of other cars and can ID them.

But on the other hand if they were fairly certain she was taken away or left in a car, not sure how that would fit in with ground searches. I feel like they really don't know either way. If someone abducted her, I think they would drive out of the area immediately.

Jmo

That's what I'm thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members