GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have checked her boyfriends phone records? Can't think of any other reason how her mum would know that 15 calls were made to the boyfriend that night.

If her phone is still on the family plan with her parents, as account holder, they can see all the calls and texts that came and went from her phone line. Considering she graduated college in 2013, she could still on her parents cell phone plan.

With that many calls to her boyfriend, it would be pretty easy for le to nail down his whereabouts.

per fox 4 news reporter, no POI either and no sign of a struggle at her car.

I am going to state the obvious and say I don't think this will have a happy ending. I am highly suspicious of a LIVE-IN boyfriend who let THREE days pass and contacted no one about his girlfriend not coming home. And remember, he NEVER did. Who knows how much time would have passed if her employer had not become concerned?!

I am going to state the obvious and say I don't think this will have a happy ending. I am highly suspicious of a LIVE-IN boyfriend who let THREE days pass and contacted no one about his girlfriend not coming home. And remember, he NEVER did. Who knows how much time would have passed if her employer had not become concerned?!

I agree that it sounds very strange, but just to play devil's advocate, we don't know what their last conversation was. They were fighting and maybe they had the type of relationship where she could have said something like, "I'm sick of arguing, I'm going to stay with a friend for the weekend" or something to that effect. So, while most people would think to at least contact their loved one or ask where exactly they would be, maybe this guy didn't want to deal with it. JMO.

I agree that it sounds very strange, but just to play devil's advocate, we don't know what their last conversation was. They were fighting and maybe they had the type of relationship where she could have said something like, "I'm sick of arguing, I'm going to stay with a friend for the weekend" or something to that effect. So, while most people would think to at least contact their loved one or ask where exactly they would be, maybe this guy didn't want to deal with it. JMO.

But it has been a week..missed work, worried parents, etc

Great point. We don't know their relationship and whether when they disagreed if they were the type to take a few days off from eachother.

Sounds like police have nothing to go on right now.

I suppose anything is possible, but in my mind, it's a stretch. The first thing that comes to my mind is that she didn't have a change of clothes, not to mention all of the other things us women need to get ready for work. The day she was reported missing and the day before that were, apparently, workdays. I would THINK it would occur to him that she would have, at the very least, come to get some things. Just my two cents.

per fox 4 new reporters, Christina parked on the 1st floor of the parking garage.

Sorry but not local--- I understand that the garage Christina parked in could be used for guest parking (1st floor), and the rest of the garage is also used by residents of The Shops. Does the parking garage provide access to the hallways of apartments? i.e. Does the 3rd floor of the parking garage have a door by which one can access the 3rd floor hallway of an apartment building? Hope that makes sense. I'm not sure how common it is, but have seen this setup before. Was wondering if Christina knew anyone who lived in an apartment that could be accessed that way.

What's the closest interstate to the Shops @ Legacy?

Walked arbor hills(large park relatively close by) didn't see anything, will probably go back and walk areas I didn't get to today, it was a hot one out there, my dog wore out after about 2 hours. Going to try and walk the creek bed tomorrow, as well as adventure off trail.

ETA: also going to walk the path around the circumference. Goes by some apartments.

ETA #2: going to take my quad copter out too to another area, and with my three batteries should get about 1.5hr flight time.

Dallas North tollway runs north-south just west. 121 runs west-east just north. 75 runs north south several miles away to the east. George bush runs west-east south of there.

Also I am going to be at the shops tonight.

They should be able to see if any cars came in and out around that time and if they belong to anyone she knows.. Too bad her friend didn't walk her to her car... What's wrong with men these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange