GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also to clarify, her mother said they might have had a disagreement.

considering the high tech world we live in I'm surprised there isn't more video...

"Officer David Tilley tells News 8 that Christina Marie Morris, who lives in Fort Worth, was last seen leaving a friend's apartment with another friend and walking toward a parking garage at the Shops of Legacy in Plano just before 4 a.m. Saturday."

I read that before. So her & the male friend left a friends apartment to head home I'm guessing? The male friend got in his car & left. What then happened to Christina? Where did she go? So many questions yet no answers:(

That's the million dollar question

"Officer David Tilley tells News 8 that Christina Marie Morris, who lives in Fort Worth, was last seen leaving a friend's apartment with another friend and walking toward a parking garage at the Shops of Legacy in Plano just before 4 a.m. Saturday."

I read that before. So her & the male friend left a friends apartment to head home I'm guessing? The male friend got in his car & left. What then happened to Christina? Where did she go? So many questions yet no answers:(

couldn't be too many cars leaving that garage at 4 am....I hope all rooms (electrical, maintenance,etc) were checked in that garage..does anybody know if they have an elevator in the garage?

Can I post the quote a local reporter posted on facebook?

I just came across this thread. I have read most posts, but not all news articles. Could someone please explain: mother said last 15 calls that night were to her boyfriend. How would she know?

Basically what out local news reporter said was that Christina is from Allen but now lives in Fort Worth and that she was leaving a party where several friends were.

They could have checked her boyfriends phone records? Can't think of any other reason how her mum would know that 15 calls were made to the boyfriend that night.

They could have checked her boyfriends phone records? Can't think of any other reason how her mum would know that 15 calls were made to the boyfriend that night.

But checking the boyfriends phone wouldn't tell they were the last 15 calls. Plus, I don't think the police would give her that information to spread around.

If her parents pay the phone bill, they could get access to it. Maybe that's what happened?

I just thought if her boyfriend answered the phone all 15 times if all the calls were made by Christina, they'd be on his phone records along with the duration of the call but obviously I was wrong. Sorry, my mistake. I can't think of any other reason how her mum knows then unless its what LadyOfShalott said above.

Per news channel 5, police have interviewed everyone she was last with and they have no suspects.

The friend she was seen walking with on cctv is also not a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties