GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been told so little about Christina & her boyfriend it is hard to judge their relationship and what would be the appropriate response to her not coming home that night. Do we know if he checked with any of her friends. Also, I found it interesting that her employer called a friend rather than her boyfriend to check on her whereabouts.
according to her mother they have been going out for about a year.

I just drove through/around the garage to give a better idea of the layout. It is very open, easy to step over walls to the streets/alley. There is a drive-thru for Dunkin Donuts that leads through the Bank of America drive-thru lanes around to Parkwood. No parking spots back there, but definitely areas to hop over the garage wall there and/or park a car. This is on the east side of the garage. There is a walkway/alley between the garage and the businesses (potbelly, chipotle, Henry's, etc.) not accessible by car. Lois Lane runs along north side of the garage, and has town homes with their reserved parallel parking. No parking against the garage, just the street there. The Bishop side is more of the restaurants/bars that is more visible. The garage entrance from Bishop is straight on entering the garage the long length of the garage. The entrances from legacy and Lois Lane are side entrances. Confirmed there is a camera at the legacy and bishop entrances, but I couldn't see the Lois Lane entrance camera. Need to just walk over there. Also, the garage isn't as large as what you have for corporate parking. You drive in where there's the one lane of parking and a small area of parking at the end, or you drive up the other lane to the next level. Several levels, but she parked on the first level. It's possible to see your car on the first level from at least 2 entrances.
Lets hope they all have cameras...

15 times and no reply? do we know that for sure? If no reply I like to know why..not making much sense that if your girlfriend goes out partying on a holiday weekend and you're not with her, why wouldn't you check your phone to see if she tried to get a hold of you? Could it be he was angry with her and was trying to tick her off ?

I said if she called him 15 times to me that would mean he didn't reply.
She kept calling and calling. To me something was wrong. Id love to know how many voicemails she left.
Its possible he was ignoring her calls...
but after 3 days one would think to attempt to call her back or try to find her yes?
All JMO

Maybe the boyfriend was with someone else that night. I have not read this whole thread so I may be way off in left field.

Maybe the manager needs to be checked out??

I don't think the manager had anything at all to do with this. there are many business that wont and don't allow posters of any kind in their establishment.

Not the managers fault!

JMO

Jmo you can never tell if police are being quiet because they have a suspect, or because they do not have anything to go on. We have seen it both ways here, in dozens (hundreds probably) of cases. Some LE agencies keep stuff quiet just because they are LE, even when it might be more productive to give and receive info from public. Many wait too long before asking for help. We will just have to wait and see.

Maybe the boyfriend was with someone else that night. I have not read this whole thread so I may be way off in left field.
We really don't have many "facts" about the boyfriend except they been a couple for about a year ,she called him 15 times(her last calls)and he never informed her family of her being missing.
Think about it for a minute, a one year relationship and your girlfriend is tight with her family( which means to me they knew him and he knew them )yet he doesn't call them at all after a couple of days he doesn't hear from her? yet CM called him 15 times, so to me, why wouldn't you find out where she is? He is #1 on my radar!

We really don't have many "facts" about the boyfriend except they been a couple for about a year ,she called him 15 times(her last calls)and he never informed her family of her being missing.
Think about it for a minute, a one year relationship and your girlfriend is tight with her family( which means to me they knew him and he knew them )yet he doesn't call them at all after a couple of days he doesn't hear from her? yet CM called him 15 times, so to me, why wouldn't you find out where she is? He is #1 on my radar!

BBM
Same!

On one hand the bf could simply have been asleep with his phone on silent.

Friend of hers.

1. In an interview, the mother said there were three cars leaving the garage around the time of 4 am.. I would like to see more info on this if possible? Seems like the biggest lead so far, along with her and V13’s interaction with the other men.

2. The cars photo appears to be on the road not in the garage. The car was locked with no signs of entry. Did the police pull it to a different area for the photo?

3. The shop “open air" garage has an elevator and is close to multiple highways. At least three or four stories IIRC.

4. No source on the Facebook post made saying that she is seen on Lake Lewisville?

5. She is a “matchmaker" at Great Expectations. She loved it.

Just found this place.. Here to help find my friend, she’s an amazing bright young lady. Scared.

I guess that's either not the contact number she left or she might have told someone she would be at her mothers,imo.

The article states the workplace called a friend, who then informed the mother. There was a rumor, so I won't post concerning her BF ignoring phone calls.

:wagon:

Glad you are here, Mick.
Hope your friend is found safe very soon.

I don't think the manager had anything at all to do with this. there are many business that wont and don't allow posters of any kind in their establishment.

Not the managers fault!

JMO

Manager can't find time to visit the table of a guest??!!!! A request was made and ignored!! Oh! I know....lets blame the waiter/waitress for not relaying the request!!

Still the answer seems to be in the CCTV. Someone knows something. Her phone was said to last ping in the shopping area so I imagine whoever caused her to vanish turned off her cell.

Manager can't find time to visit the table of a guest??!!!! A request was made and ignored!! Oh! I know....lets blame the waiter/waitress for not relaying the request!!

Lets not blame anyone!
This is not the first case on here where establishments wouldn't let ppl put posters or flyers up.

I wonder if the 15 unanswered calls were throughout the evening/night or consecutive and late night/early morning. I have many other questions. Many of which I can't ask. Yet.

Friend of hers.

1. In an interview, the mother said there were three cars leaving the garage around the time of 4 am.. I would like to see more info on this if possible? Seems like the biggest lead so far, along with her and V13’s interaction with the other men.

2. The cars photo appears to be on the road not in the garage. The car was locked with no signs of entry. Did the police pull it to a different area for the photo?

3. The shop “open air" garage has an elevator and is close to multiple highways. At least three or four stories IIRC.

4. No source on the Facebook post made saying that she is seen on Lake Lewisville?

Just found this place.. Here to help find my friend, she’s an amazing bright young lady. Scared.

Hi. Welcome! Don't have any answers, but just want to say I'm really sorry for what you're going through and I hope we can help you find your friend :)

Can you explain what exactly this matchmaker thing means?

Friend of hers.

:welcome6:

I wonder if the 15 unanswered calls were throughout the evening/night or consecutive and late night/early morning. I have many other questions. Many of which I can't ask. Yet.

This too is what I was wondering. If they were in an argument, maybe he just didn't want to talk to her. So maybe if he was mad at her, that's why he didn't think it was weird she was missing? Maybe he didn't want to worry anyone just yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE