GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This too is what I was wondering. If they were in an argument, maybe he just didn't want to talk to her. So maybe if he was mad at her, that's why he didn't think it was weird she was missing? Maybe he didn't want to worry anyone just yet?
I think the problem with that is 4 days passed ,,,I think he wasn't ever going to call anyone .

according to her mother they have been going out for about a year.

On her Facebook, Christina commented on August 25 of last year that she and L had moved into their own place together. That was about a year ago. Was he a boyfriend or just a friend? If he was a boyfriend, the relationship must have ended pretty soon afterward.

On her Facebook, Christina commented on August 25 of last year that she and L had moved into their own place together. That was about a year ago. Was he a boyfriend or just a friend? If he was a boyfriend, the relationship must have ended pretty soon afterward.

That was her boyfriend of many years. They broke up soon after that post.

What I am confused about is Jonni, Christina's mom, said she's frustrated that the three cars seen leaving the garage on camera are hard to distinguish. Couldn't LE match those cars to other cameras in the shops of street during that time? The ones on the streets can easily get license plate numbers...

Is the video of the 3 cars been made public?

I think they know what cars they are.
I don't think they want to say!

Maybe that was not HER calling from her phone those 15 times?
Also, I'd like to know what time the 15th call was and why then they stopped.
Phone dead ?

Maybe that was not HER calling from her phone those 15 times?
Also, I'd like to know what time the 15th call was and why then they stopped.
Phone dead ?
Stopped because something happened

She had the iPhone 5c. If she was out all day it most likely would have died that night with the multiple calls? Just a guess. Unless she charged it at the apartment, the other girl has an iPhone but not sure if it had the lightning cable?

To answer the previous question - she worked at what :if I recall correctly: was a call center to match up singles.

She had the iPhone 5c. If she was out all day it most likely would have died that night with the multiple calls? Just a guess. Unless she charged it at the apartment, the other girl has an iPhone but not sure if it had the lightening cable?

To answer the previous question - she worked at what :if I recall correctly: was a call center to match up singles.

BBM
What other girl?

Forgive me if I have mis-interpreted the situation. I was wondering if the 15 calls could be related to someone searching for her misplaced phone. Perhaps she borrowed a gentleman's phone to try to find her phone (the ringing) and then opportunity arose for abduction. When we ask for a favor, we become more indebted to the person. Just an idea.

The girl that owned the apartment close by that she was last at, after the bar.

Forgive me if I have mis-interpreted the situation. I was wondering if the 15 calls could be related to someone searching for her misplaced phone. Perhaps she borrowed a gentleman's phone to try to find her phone (the ringing) and then opportunity arose for abduction. When we ask for a favor, we become more indebted to the person. Just an idea.

She called her Boyfriend 15 times.
She didn't call her phone.

according to her mother they have been going out for about a year.

"going out" I thought they were living together. Boyfriend doesn't inform mom she is missing. Sounds like mom & boyfriend didn't see eye to eye. Maybe that's why he didn't call her when Christina went missing.

I doubt her old high school friend harmed her, just Imo.

If a person can vanish like this, in an upscale spot packed with cameras, what chance does anyone being abducted in some dark alley have? Hard to believe there are no more images of her. People are parking expensive cars there, they want security they can see.

Even if the 15 calls to her bf went unanswered, wouldn't she have gotten his voicemail? If a message was left via voicemail then who knows what information was provided. Also, I am able to check my cell voicemail from anywhere. Even if I leave my cell in a completely different city and state, as long as I can get online, I can hear my messages and see my texts. I don't know if pings would necessarily clear anyone.

I guess if she was leaving voice mails, they could have been an extension of the argument and therefore, not calls he wanted to answer.

Still, until LE rules out the BF, he has to considered prime suspect to me, even though he cannot be treated as such here. Jmo

"going out" I thought they were living together. Boyfriend doesn't inform mom she is missing. Sounds like mom & boyfriend didn't see eye to eye. Maybe that's why he didn't call her when Christina went missing.
yes, their relationship has lasted a year and they live together...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow