GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw on Fox & Friends that Christina's family will be on at 8:15 EST (7:15 CST).

Hi, I'm new here. I have been following this story and found some interesting info. Her bf has 9 cases (dismissed/closed) out of collin county, some drug related, perhaps he owed a dealer and that's why she is missing and he failed to tell anyone right away....just throwing that out there... http://apps.collincountytx.gov/cccasesearch/

If she was abducted by a stranger or otherwise, she would have had to been taken out in a car, Imo, assuming no cars were left behind that are still there. And if she was driven out, I can't see her being within walking distance of the garage. Imo it has to come down to cars leaving within the following hour (or less) and I hope LE has images of any such cars.

I think LE has way more to go off from the security footage than they're saying. That seems to be the one thing they always keep extremely close to the vest, moreso even than last-phonecall-received type information. I'll never forget what they revealed in Loretta Saunders' case—that they had footage of poor Loretta leaving her apartment and that she "did not appear to be followed." Hinting that they had no leads. It turns out they were referring to footage of the two perps carrying her body out in a duffel bag. :(

I'm sure it's just a matter of filtering out the coincidences at this point. I have a feeling someone is doing a lot of retrospective explanation after being confronted with omitted details—"oh, yeah, forgot to mention that I did/said such-and-such, but wait til you hear my totally innocent explanation.." JMO.

(also, hello to familiar sleuthers! I haven't posted in months, but I've been reading occasionally! New job/life in NY has been.. time consuming, to say the least!)

Just saw on Fox & Friends that Christina's family will be on at 8:15 EST (7:15 CST).

Fox & Friends televised them (mom and dad) early at 6:45 CST. Dad said that Christina's phone is on his plan and that she tried to call her boyfriend right before she entered the garage. He also said the friend walking with her to the garage is a casual friend from high school, but not someone she hangs out with regularly.

Edit: dad states her last call was made to her boyfriend.

Remember how I said I was going to sleep. Yeah I lied. lol .. Anyhow this might just be my eyes and it totally can be anything and I could be wrong but if was watching the video again.. At the very beginning it kind looks like she's texting and walking .. I looked at the shadow at first and saw it but then I looked really closely and it kind of does look like she has something in her hand.. This could be the reason she's kind of clumsy and kind of walking into the guy before straighten herself up. Once again it could be my eyes but it's possible right? Go back and watch it over again and see if you see what I see or if I'm seeing things because I'm sleepy lol

I thought the same thing but I've come to the conclusion she was holding the straps to her backpack purse. I find it odd that I didn't see either of them holding keys in hand. I always have them in hand when walking to my car at night, unless I am totally comfortable with my surroundings. Which they might have been.

Much love and respect to her loved ones for the idea I'm about to present.

The consensus from friends and family seems to be that Christina is as smart and savvy as she is beautiful.

So...was she trying to call the bf, or was she trying to tell US something. Pointing her finger at the suspect, so to speak?

Your post made me wonder how quickly in succession those 15 calls were. Were they over the course of a few hours or all in a few minutes' time? I wonder if they began earlier in the evening. Maybe she called him and said" i made it to my friends' house'' and again later to say ' we're going to dinner' and over the course of several hours , 15 calls may NOT seem quite as desperate as it sounds. Now if they were all after she was last seen on the camera and were all in a few minutes time, that is a different story. I wonder if they might have been pocket dials. Things got hectic and she tried to make a 911 call but only pushed' talk' and it called last number and she was not actually manually making those calls.
Where are you honey ?

I believe she worked for a matchmaking service doing photography.

**speculative** If she was working at a matchmaking service and if there was any small hint of insecurity or jealousy in her relationship, that seems it would make it worse. She's in contact with local single men all day and seeing their pics and hearing their details. That would not sit well with a partner who's insecure. KWIM ?

If you look under the WFAA- TV Facebook site posting about Christiana there are some comments posted there in her story Friday 730pm posting with her photo. There are comment were posted Sunday mentioning heroin .... no disrespect intended to family and friends. I know often times people say things that are not true. Their names are posted though for questioning purposes. Initials KFN around 10 :28am.

I just saw that and that comment is ridiculous. She said her sister was an addict for 15 years and has been clean for a couple. In Plano when all those kids overdosed happened in two phases. The first was in the late 90s/early 2000s when my brother was in school. Then about 6 years later when I was in high school. The comment states she's been doing heroin since the commenter's sister was in school. The timing makes no sense...Christina would have been a young child! Just debunking that factless rumor.

Also, regarding the heroin posts...there is another girl named Christina who was found in her apartment due to an apparent suicide in Arlington last night. Apparently she had issues with heroin in the past. Perhaps the WFAA comments are people confusing her with Christina Morris.

Also, most of the men on the Great Expectations matching service are older, like 40+. I was a member for 2 years at that location and only went on 2 dates between 2009-2011--and I was a good-looking girl in my 20s at the time. I seriously doubt this was about jealousy due to where she worked.

In regards to the distance and what not within the metroplex my hubby just fired an employee whose job was to go pick up and put out real estate signs in throughout the area, since he hasn't been replaced yet and I stay at home with out little one I helped pick up the signs. I had to go to six houses, and it took six hours! Plano, to Frisco, to two in ft worth, north Richland hills, Arlington then north dallas.

However, I live in south west plano and north dallas is just five minutes from me.

The thing that worries me the most is that an abductor could easily get on a toll road or highway at that time and be far away from the point of abduction in no time at all since it's close proximity to so many roads that transverse a lot of land.

In regards to the distance and what not within the metroplex my hubby just fired an employee whose job was to go pick up and put out real estate signs in throughout the area, since he hasn't been replaced yet and I stay at home with out little one I helped pick up the signs. I had to go to six houses, and it took six hours! Plano, to Frisco, to two in ft worth, north Richland hills, Arlington then north dallas.

However, I live in south west plano and north dallas is just five minutes from me.

The thing that worries me the most is that an abductor could easily get on a toll road or highway at that time and be far away from the point of abduction in no time at all since it's close proximity to so many roads that transverse a lot of land.

Good point and you made me realize how many ' toll' roads are around the area. Toll roads have cams so hopefully if they can narrow down a perp or a vehicle, they can track its movement through the toll roads !

If you look under the WFAA- TV Facebook site posting about Christiana there are some comments posted there in her story Friday 730pm posting with her photo. There are comment were posted Sunday mentioning heroin .... no disrespect intended to family and friends. I know often times people say things that are not true. Their names are posted though for questioning purposes. Initials KFN around 10 :28am.

I saw that too. The person who said it is not on her friends list or anything. I'm wondering how accurate that info is. EVEN is that comment is true & ESPECIALLY if that comment is true, it makes me even more suspicious that the BF didn't tell anyone she was missing. Sorry, but IMO I think they have a pretty good idea of what happened.

Search in a buddy system. Never search alone. Where orange if you can or a bright color. Not sure if it's any type hunting season but post flyers for hunters and fisherman are excellent resources.
Great point. Dove season just started, I believe.

On another note (admin, delete if I cross the line here) there's a stack of charges for petty things for the bf in the Collin court records. Not saying a petty criminal equates to something of this caliber, just that perhaps it speaks to the company he keeps and what someone else in that sphere of influence might be capable of.

The consensus from friends and family seems to be that Christina is as smart and savvy as she is beautiful.

So...was she trying to call the bf, or was she trying to tell US something. Pointing her finger at the suspect, so to speak?
Clever thinking! What are your thoughts on why she might do tbis instead of calling 911 or someone for help?

Or he's pretending everything's fine so no one points to him.

A cheating boyfriend looks less guilty of committing murder than a not cheating one, IMHO. A man who's carrying on behind her back isn't really obsessed with her - and wouldn't have motive to kill her. It's not like Christina was his wife and now he's got a love on the side but he needs to get rid of his wife so she won't take his fortune. He is just not that in to her, as they say IMHO.

I also don't see how he could have been there in that parking garage without some evidence that he was there, or evidence that he was not at home in the wee hours, and my guess is LE has looked very carefully at any evidence as to his whereabouts beginning an hour before she attempted to get to her car.

What? She has a premonition that he will kill her that night, and so she spends her evening calling and calling him all night so that after her death, sleuthers would think hmmmm, it sounds like it was the boyfriend who killed her - look, she called him all night.

That seems far-fetched. I think if she had a premonition he was going to kill her, she would have requested that her friend walk the final 50 yards to her car with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee