GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, you are right they did say "people". I guess what stood out is that they have questioned them multiple times.

Originally Posted by Abent524
I think it's quite interesting they've been dating for a year and there are NO pictures of her on his Instagram.. She has several of him and them together.

My thoughts as well & MANY of himself.

Okay, folks, we know the drill -- he may not be a murderer, but he sounds like he may be just a tad narcissistic... perhaps? maybe? a bit?

Not the best type with whom to form lasting relationships... (Why am I not surprised??)

It's a very busy and popular area to be taking the time to put someone in a wall and it's extremely hot here so the smell would probably of tipped someone off he now. IMO

Most of the locations I stated are accidental or suicide. As you said, even a perp wouldn't take the time, or it's too public. Ironically, the wall victim was put there by a perp. For some reason, days or weeks go by before the smell raises an alarm. Sometimes there is no smell at all.

I did find out something creepy about the shops, there is a small cemetery in the middle(between seasons 52 and Henry's) not that I think it is important but goes to show you can be familiar with an area and still not know everything about it.

Also I think knowing trash pick up schedule of the dumpsters and everything would be helpful. I know our normal trash ran a day behind that week because of the holiday.

Okay... not sure how residential trash works versus commercial pickup, but it looks like "bulky trash" is the third week of September for the yellow zone 9/15 though 9/18.

Also, that area is considered orange zone for recycling, so they would not have had recycling pickup the week following Labor Day Monday.

First time bins would be emptied would be week of 9/8...

Haven't figured out what their "regular" trash day is, though!
trash2.jpg

I was referring to reading the posts from people who had studied the cctv and were suggesting that she was using her phone as she approached the garage building with her friend.

Yeah, that was me last night. I just suggested it was a possibility because of the shadow looked like she had something in her hand and I played it multiple times last night in slow motion, to me it did look like something was in her hand. I looked at the shadow and then her body (as what I could make out) it looked like she was possibly texting. It would explain the reason why she kind of walked in to her friend. But someone else suggested playing with her straps on the bag. I don't know. I can't tell 100 percent so I guess it's almost irrelevant but the dad did say her last phone call was right before she's seen going in to the garage. That is what we know for sure. So the phone calls being made when or after she went missing, we know for a fact it didn't happen so we can rule that out.

http://news.msn.com/videos/?videoid=703f2903-10da-46e5-b5d4-613ff47a16f2&ap=True

My theory is she left the parking garage. It's very possible camera's could have not picked her up leaving. Her car was still in the same place and there wasn't any signs of a struggle. An abductor would have to realize camera's could pick them up in a parking garage. Unless they had access to the camera's themselves. I'd like to know what floor of the parking garage she was on. How high she was up and if she could have walked out without being detected.

I'm curious about whether anyone that CM went to high school with worked at the bar or one of the surrounding bars in this area? Could there have been someone who worked there, that knew her and who she knew, that was waiting when she came out?

I would love to know if vi13, the friend who ran into her at the bar, knew anyone else there that may have been employed at the establishment that CM may have known, too.

I agree on your points. However sometimes you phone doesn't work in parking garage. My phone for example waits until after I get out of a parking garage to work.

My theory is she left the parking garage. It's very possible camera's could have not picked her up leaving. Her car was still in the same place and there wasn't any signs of a struggle. An abductor would have to realize camera's could pick them up in a parking garage. Unless they had access to the camera's themselves. I'd like to know what floor of the parking garage she was on. How high she was up and if she could have walked out without being detected.

I could be wrong, but I believe someone stated in an earlier post that guest parking in that specific parking garage would have been on the ground level.

Most of the locations I stated are accidental or suicide. As you said, even a perp wouldn't take the time, or it's too public. Ironically, the wall victim was put there by a perp. For some reason, days or weeks go by before the smell raises an alarm. Sometimes there is no smell at all.

No way not in Texas. Maybe up north where she was found because it's a little cooler but I can't even walk out my door here without starting to feel disgusting. I'm from VA and it can get hot up there and I can tell you, nothing is hotter than Texas weather.

Hey all. I just caught up on all the new posts.

For starters, I do not think it was confirmed the boyfriend was in Ft. Worth. He definitely was out at some bars, but my friends think it might have been in Dallas if anything. He went to high school with Christina as well, and most young adults in this area go to Dallas with their friends.

I doubt a search of the cemetery would be necessary. It is pretty flat from my memory and small in size. You can see everything through the gates just by walking by.

There are rarely cabs in this area. Plano usually does not have many. Like someone else said, most people in this area are using Uber these days because DFW cabs are so expensive!

I can't remember if I forgot anything, but I'll look back when I get on a laptop. It's so hard to navigate on my phone!

I also want to say thank you to everyone that has taken such a big interest in this case. The more buzz, the closer we are to finding Christina.

If the video is the same one that was posted here, several pages back, I don't know how they even knew it was her. The video was grainy and not a close up. If there is another video please direct me to it. tia

I think they only knew it was her because the "friend" she was with was ID'ed and I'm sure confirmed it when interviewed..

I agree on your points. However sometimes you phone doesn't work in parking garage. My phone for example waits until after I get out of a parking garage to work.

This particular parking garage is all above ground and very open. I have parked on that 1st floor many times and never had a cell phone issue there. Contrast that with my parking garage at work and I lose service upon entry - it's underneath a building though.

They may have searched dumpsters at the Shops at Legacy. I saw them on tv -searching dumpsters at the lake yesterday

On the news it showed the spot which was on the 1st floor.

Why are people talking about the BF? he has not been named a POI or suspect yet. I thought this was against Websleuths rules????

We have no POI or suspects yet.

If I'm reading this correctly, she was using her phone as she approached the garage with her friend, and her last call was to her boyfriend. So, she was still holding her phone, which presumably was still switched on, when she approached her car. Her car wasn't entered, and there are no signs of a struggle ....... so what happened with the phone?

Unless the police are keeping some things back - the phone wasn't left behind, the phone wasn't used to call for help and the phone hasn't pinged anywhere.

So, if she was abducted with her phone in her hand, then could it be that more than one person was involved? Because for one person to grab the phone and disable it there and then, surely another person would be required to keep her trapped where she was? Unless someone aimed a gun at her and got her to hand it over.

BBM, this may sound like a stupid question but help me out here. Does anyone know if a phone would ' auto dial' if it got stuck in a certain position? For example I put an old FIOS remote in the cabinet when we got a new one and stacked some books near it or on it . Next time I opened cabinet , it was lit up and I wondered if it has been ' on' all that time and what function it would have been on like scrolling up the channels . Thankfully it was facing away from the tv , so we'll never know or it would have interfered with the new one. So let's say she called her BF from cell, so it's the last call. Then lets' say phone became lodged somewhere between something like someone threw it in their trunk , for example , and placed a spare tire over it so no one would see it. Could that spare tire have hit redial and bf picks up , hears nothing and this continues until phone dies or loses signal or maybe perp drives around a corner and phone is not pressed against spare tire anymore, so the ' dialing' quits. Rambling and ** speculative**,, just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali