GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His social media has been sleuthed from the very beginning and links posted multiple times, and discussed extensively. I've followed MANY cases here and this has never been allowed before. Has it been stated that this is allowed in this case and I missed it?? I've been avoiding it to not break rules..

I doubt that any exceptions have been made, but I don't know that for a fact.

But do you know if it would continue to dial if the call was disconnected and the ' call ' button was pushed down continuously ? Is that feasible ? quoted from Schmae

I don't think it would do it continuously without being pushed again.

you're right..no info from any social media accounts are to be "quoted" but you can refer to it.I think,,MODS?

from what ive heard throughout every case ive followed is no discussing social media unless it is the missing person or a person of interest. his links have been posted and discussed, and also his criminal record posted. Im pretty sure there is to be NO discussion besides what is mentioned in MSM.

Not trying to cause trouble, but Im afraid if I was to discuss him outside of whats in MSM I would be banned! I just want to know if it is allowed in this case before i jump into the discussions about it. Im a scaredy cat, and don't want to be banned!!

I agree this could have happened. Regardless they would have seen some kind of vehicle going out later. Could have thrown her over the side and picked her up.

According to the Find Christina FB group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475884869332377/) they are working on getting a command center set up currently, and Texas Equusearch is pinpointing some new areas to search.

Any locals interested in helping in the search I would recommend joining the Find Christina FB group to stay up to date on the search locations and volunteers/donations needed.

I bet the Plano CERT squad will be out in force, too. They sure were when that lady went missing from her backyard a few years back and turned up at the airport restroom.

This case has me thinking of all the missing people that have been found in the oddest places. Walls, ceilings, mechanical rooms, storage rooms, stairwells, elevator shafts, or a roof. The one that gets me is where one was found between two buildings that were 10 inches apart. What is shocking, is how a lot of these places are overlooked in the initial searches.

I hope LE checked the parking garage and surrounding building well.

Remember the poor girl in the water tower o. The roof of the hotel in Los angeles.
Another Annie wasn't it.

from what ive heard throughout every case ive followed is no discussing social media unless it is the missing person or a person of interest. his links have been posted and discussed, and also his criminal record posted. Im pretty sure there is to be NO discussion besides what is mentioned in MSM.

Not trying to cause trouble, but Im afraid if I was to discuss him outside of whats in MSM I would be banned! I just want to know if it is allowed in this case before i jump into the discussions about it. Im a scaredy cat, and don't want to be banned!!

His criminal record is public record a d everything Se comes from plano police fb

read the TOS...... it mentions what can and cannot be allowed.

We don't want Kimster here with her ray gun......

Since WS is victim friendly, I'd consider her BF a victim until LE says otherwise.

Random thoughts of why you call your bf 15 times early in the morning: 1. he was supposed to drive you home but didn't show up 2. your car won't start and who else do you call that early in the morning 3. he left her a message enticing her to call him ie; i'm gonna do something to myself, if you don't call me i'm going to do this, etc. 4. She gets abducted by his known associate who tells her "call your bf and get him on the phone, or else" 5. She's abducted by bf's friend and she's in the trunk...? (would she call 911, if she didn't want him to get in trouble?).....Again, just throwing out some thoughts...

To rebuttal this, if she did have 15 calls back and forth (I am not sure if this is confirmed from LE), given CM's age and the age of the BF, I would assume there are many text messages that are in-between phone calls. Especially if she needed a ride from him. IE; "are you here yet?", "when are you picking me up?", etc.

From other cases here on WS, it's not hard to confirm text messages from a phone number(s) without the phone. So, LE probably have that --- I would hope. If they did, boyfriend would be a POI for sure and probably being hounded a lot harder than we see currently.

That LE asked for the BF's physical phone makes me scratch my head. Don't they normally ask for phones to retrieve pictures, video and audio taped from it? That's something that cannot be retrieved from a phone carrier (unless it's stored to the cloud).

Really makes me wonder why they asked for his phone. Finding pings, texts, phone calls (the times and the lengths -- as seen in the Elvis case) are all retrievable outside of having the physical phone.

Is it, though? I think there may be a third map that I didn't remove from the magazine and laminate last January because I already knew our "regular day" was Monday. If I used the letters on this map as a guide for the regular day, it would have us slated for Wednesday, so I still I think I'm missing a piece of the puzzle.

Oh so where you live shows one day on the map but your trash actually comes another? Our trash comes the day as designated on the map!

Do you think the BF could have been out of town with his new love and that is why he did not report her missing?

I don't think their going to name any suspects this early into the investigation.

Anyways, what are some other possibilities besides the boyfriend?

I've heard of people waiting in parking garages to attack/ harm someone. I think this could very well be the possibility here.

Do you think the BF could have been out of town with his new love and that is why he did not report her missing?

Interesting ! Or maybe she said " i'm not going to be home for a few days, so water the plants'' because she needed a cooling off period. Hmmm

To rebuttal this, if she did have 15 calls back and forth (I am not sure if this is confirmed from LE), given CM's age and the age of the BF, I would assume there are many text messages that are in-between phone calls. Especially if she needed a ride from him. IE; "are you here yet?", "when are you picking me up?", etc.
From other cases here on WS, it's not hard to confirm text messages from a phone number(s) without the phone. So, LE probably have that --- I would hope. If they did, boyfriend would be a POI for sure and probably being hounded a lot harder than we see currently.

That LE asked for the BF's physical phone makes me scratch my head. Don't they normally ask for phones to retrieve pictures, video and audio taped from it? That's something that cannot be retrieved from a phone carrier (unless it's stored to the cloud).

Really makes me wonder why they asked for his phone. Finding pings, texts, phone calls (the times and the lengths -- as seen in the Elvis case) are all retrievable outside of having the physical phone.

Random thoughts of why you call your bf 15 times early in the morning: 1. he was supposed to drive you home but didn't show up 2. your car won't start and who else do you call that early in the morning 3. he left her a message enticing her to call him ie; i'm gonna do something to myself, if you don't call me i'm going to do this, etc. 4. She gets abducted by his known associate who tells her "call your bf and get him on the phone, or else" 5. She's abducted by bf's friend and she's in the trunk...? (would she call 911, if she didn't want him to get in trouble?).....Again, just throwing out some thoughts...

1. Possible.
2. Not
3. Not
4.Not
5.Not

We already know that her last phone call was made before she went in the parking garage and that was to the boyfriend.

I also think that a local from the area could know to avoid the toll roads.

what is the closest interstate to the Shops @ Legacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member