GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closest interstate would be 75, it is to the east and runs north-south.

Anyways, what are some other possibilities besides the boyfriend?

I've heard of people waiting in parking garages to attack/ harm someone. I think this could very well be the possibility here.
stalker from one of the bars she was at that night...from her place of employment...or crime of opportunity

Closest interstate would be 75, it is to the east and runs north-south.

Minor correction - 75 isn't interstate, so don't look up I-75. It's actually US 75. The nearest actual interstate would be I-35 (to the west) and you'd have to take toll roads or sidestreets to get there from the Shops at Legacy.

I don't think that a non-seasoned criminal would even think about avoiding toll roads in an effort to not get caught. Too much heat of the moment activity I would think - "What's the fastest way out of here?"

Sorry 3 could be possible.
agree only because of the amount of calls but to be fair we don't even know over the length of time these calls/texts took place..but a enticing text would,imo, have her trying repeatedly get in contact with him.

agree only because of the amount of calls but to be fair we don't even know over the length of time these calls/texts took place..but a enticing text would,imo, have her trying repeatedly get in contact with him.

You're right about that. All we know is the last phone call was made right before she went in the garage and it was to the boyfriend.. Not the length so you are correct

Here's something I think anyone who is helping should focus on. Christina's mom feels that Christina would be in Allen because she has so many ties there. She went to high school there, most of her friends are from there, and most of them still live there. If this is foul play with someone she knows (which seems most logical than a random abduction), then we should search for her anywhere she may be hidden from the Shops at Legacy to Allen. The difficult part is that Allen has so many routes from the Shops. You can take Legacy all the way down. You can take Dallas North Tollway, or even 121. Plus, Allen is not a tiny city.

I know this is a broad tip, but if anyone wants to help, I would suggest looking at a map and possible routes from the Shops to Allen and cross check with the Find Christina group to make sure it was not searched already.

You're right about that. All we know is the last phone call was made right before she went in the garage and it was to the boyfriend.. Not the length so you are correct
just to clarify I meant the length of time over the course of the day and night those 15 calls were made..To me 15 calls to gf/wife is nothing to get excited about if it covered 20 hours....

They said the BF was turning his phone over yesterday wonder what they found if anything at all.

Here's something I think anyone who is helping should focus on. Christina's mom feels that Christina would be in Allen because she has so many ties there. She went to high school there, most of her friends are from there, and most of them still live there. If this is foul play with someone she knows (which seems most logical than a random abduction), then we should search for her anywhere she may be hidden from the Shops at Legacy to Allen. The difficult part is that Allen has so many routes from the Shops. You can take Legacy all the way down. You can take Dallas North Tollway, or even 121. Plus, Allen is not a tiny city.

I know this is a broad tip, but if anyone wants to help, I would suggest looking at a map and possible routes from the Shops to Allen and cross check with the Find Christina group to make sure it was not searched already.

Moms intuitions are usually right .. My mom tells me this all the time and guess what? She's always right like she says.

just to clarify I meant the length of time over the course of the day and night those 15 calls were made..To me 15 calls to gf/wife is nothing to get excited about if it covered 20 hours....

I thought they were 15 calls that evening.
They never say they spoke. Just that she placed 15 calls.
JMO I think 15 calls is a lot .

Now if they were text messages id say not a lot.
To me she was trying desperately to talk to him. JMO

Does the friend she was seen on video walking with live in Allen?

For some reason , I don't think the BF is guilty of anything except being a low life two timer cheater. I think she got harmed by another person or maybe she committed suicide.
I just hope that she is found safe.

I also think that a local from the area could know to avoid the toll roads.

what is the closest interstate to the Shops @ Legacy?

75 is the closest highway from the shops and you can totally avoid the tolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7