GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know if they found anything in her car or any indication of a struggle outside of her car.

She was last seen August 30th but they didn't report her missing until the 2nd..alot of time has passed. Hope she is found soon..

I'm thinking the reason why nobody reported her missing is that nobody realized she was missing. jmo.

IF she was drunk you would hope her friends wouldnt let her get into her car and drive.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

“[Her friend] walked off one way and she walked off the other way,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, of the last time Morris was seen. “He said he didn’t see anything and didn’t necessarily notice her going to go get her car. He went and got in his car and left.”

Morris’ car, a silver Toyota Celica coupe, was located by detectives in the parking garage. It is unknown if Morris left the parking garage and returned. While there have been no indications of foul play, Plano PD is not ruling anything out...

“We’re basically four days behind the eight-ball already in trying to locate her,” Tilley said, since Morris was not reported missing until 11:30 p.m. on Sept. 2. “We’ve not been able to locate her by telephone and are in the process of checking bank records. The last bank record we saw was from Friday night.”

With that new bit of information i'm thinking that someone abducted her in the parking garage.

And why didn't her friend walk her to her car?

I hope she was not drunk and wandered off somewhere.

I wish we had someone on here that knows Christina so we could get some more info.

I have a couple of questions.

I'm thinking the reason why nobody reported her missing is that nobody realized she was missing. jmo.

Right, holiday weekend. Maybe nobody realized she was missing until she didn't show up wherever she was supposed to be on Tuesday.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/04/woman-missing-from-the-shops-at-legacy-since-saturday/

“We just want her home safely,” says her mother Jonni McElroy. “Our life is not complete without her… and it won’t be complete until we have her. We need her.” Both McElroy and Anna Morris, Christina’s stepmother, fought and frequently lost the battle to control their tears. The family is sick with worry, saying Christina is responsible and would not have gone this long without contacting them...

Police are putting extra officers on the case because they weren’t contacted until late Tuesday night. Due to the holiday weekend, no one was alarmed until she didn’t show up for work...

Police are also asking local businesses to review their surveillance systems to see if their cameras captured Christina’s movements as she passed through the garage.

Per everything I have seen she lives in Fort Worth. Would it be normal for her to leave the Plano area at 3:30 am and drive all the way back to her residence in Fort Worth? Sober or not that just doesn't seem like something many would do. Is it possible the friends she was with and her had a fight and that is why she left? Is it possible she went to try to stay with another friend or relative that lived in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco or Allen area?

Per everything I have seen she lives in Fort Worth. Would it be normal for her to leave the Plano area at 3:30 am and drive all the way back to her residence in Fort Worth? Sober or not that just doesn't seem like something many would do. Is it possible the friends she was with and her had a fight and that is why she left? Is it possible she went to try to stay with another friend or relative that lived in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco or Allen area?

From everything I've read it seems like she was going to be heading home to Fort Worth.

I just wish we had the CCC's photos already.

Someone had to have seen something.

The friend that walked her to the parking garage was questioned and released.

I wonder if LE has asked the last person who saw her to take a polygraph? Something obviously happened in the parking garage. She did not make it to her car so obviously one of several things happened. 1. She never made it to the garage with the friend. 2. She was abducted before she reached her car. OR 3. She left in the car with the friend and someone is hiding something. JMO here tho. Not accusing, just stating the obvious.

I wonder if LE has asked the last person who saw her to take a polygraph? Something obviously happened in the parking garage. She did not make it to her car so obviously one of several things happened. 1. She never made it to the garage with the friend. 2. She was abducted before she reached her car. OR 3. She left in the car with the friend and someone is hiding something. JMO here tho. Not accusing, just stating the obvious.

2. and 3. are a possibility

Not even her boyfriend tried to reach her during those days before she was reported missing? Or didn't find it unusual when he couldn't?

I know hubby and I would not make that drive at that time. It's quite the distance any time of the day.

It's just so strange because I have always felt so safe in that area. I mean if you would have asked me if a girl alone there would be in danger I would say not likely. Of course I don't think anyone should be out alone like that just because no matter where you are there are dangers. But I would have felt safe myself going to a car at that time. However, I will say, there is a lot of guys on the scene trying to pick up girls. We call them the $30,000 millionaires. Guys that lease a car they really can't afford and spend all their money on clothes and going out. Very image concerned. But heck, ALL of West Plano is like that.

I can't wait till surveillance is gathered, I hope it will hold some answers!

I know hubby and I would not make that drive at that time. It's quite the distance any time of the day.

It's just so strange because I have always felt so safe in that area. I mean if you would have asked me if a girl alone there would be in danger I would say not likely. Of course I don't think anyone should be out alone like that just because no matter where you are there are dangers. But I would have felt safe myself going to a car at that time. However, I will say, there is a lot of guys on the scene trying to pick up girls. We call them the $30,000 millionaires. Guys that lease a car they really can't afford and spend all their money on clothes and going out. Very image concerned. But heck, ALL of West Plano is like that.

I can't wait till surveillance is gathered, I hope it will hold some answers!

Not me...I would not walk to my car alone anytime after dark, anywhere. I won't even go to a shopping mall if I think it might get dark before I head home. I am not very fast or very strong, lol. But at bar-closing time...no way.

Is the parking garage residence only or can anybody park there?

Not even her boyfriend tried to reach her during those days before she was reported missing? Or didn't find it unusual when he couldn't?

Those were my thoughts too. Where I live, in that age group, people exchange text messages all day long with every friend they have. They know where one another is at any given moment.

Those were my thoughts too. Where I live, in that age group, people exchange text messages all day long with every friend they have. They know where one another is at any given moment.

Especially if they had been apart that night and he and others knew she would be heading home mostly likely alone...that is quite a drive. Did no one check on her the next morning, by text or call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo