GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Has a boyfriend. Walked out with another male friend at 3AM. I wonder if 'someone' was there stalk- whoops, I mean - 'checking up on her' and saw her walking out with another dude? JMO.

Is the parking garage residence only or can anybody park there?

There are parking garages that are strictly for residents. There is also one very large garage that is open to public by the shopping and dining area.

I wish we had someone on here that knows Christina so we could get some more info.

I have a couple of questions.

I do know my cousin is very close with her (I believe best friends) but as I can completely understand, she is absolutely heartsick right now. I have messaged her and given her the link to here. I have not heard from her (messaged her via FB) and I am not going to push her any more. We haven't been that close in several years but she knows I'm just a few clicks of the keyboard away when/if she wants to reply or talk.

In my opinion my cousin seems to be your typical early 20's single woman (in the non married no kids sense as I know I saw this girl has a boyfriend but I mean no marital ties) and I would guess- opinion only- her friends would be similar.

I can't stop thinking about all of this.

Per everything I have seen she lives in Fort Worth. Would it be normal for her to leave the Plano area at 3:30 am and drive all the way back to her residence in Fort Worth? Sober or not that just doesn't seem like something many would do. Is it possible the friends she was with and her had a fight and that is why she left? Is it possible she went to try to stay with another friend or relative that lived in Plano, North Dallas, Frisco or Allen area?

I believe she is from the Allen area so if family is still there, I hope she is just in the area somewhere.

It takes almost an hour to get from Fort Worth to Plano so I can't imagine her wanting to drive all the way home in the early morning hours but that's just me.

the local news just had an update, they had searchers out today but nothing was found and nobody has seen her since last weekend.

Is the parking garage residence only or can anybody park there?

I'm not sure exactly sure which one she parked in but all if the ones in the area I'm aware of are public, one is behind Ra sushi, and another larger one down further on the south side of legacy.

I will be walking arbor hills tomorrow with my dog and will keep my eyes open!

Not me...I would not walk to my car alone anytime after dark, anywhere. I won't even go to a shopping mall if I think it might get dark before I head home. I am not very fast or very strong, lol. But at bar-closing time...no way.

Oh I mean I wouldn't recommend it but at the same time is wouldn't be very afraid only because the area usually has so much activity, even late at night.

I'm thinking the reason why nobody reported her missing is that nobody realized she was missing. jmo.

It sounds like at least some were wondering if anyone had heard from her before the 2nd but only on the 2nd did they start to really get worried about it.

It takes almost an hour to get from Fort Worth to Plano so I can't imagine her wanting to drive all the way home in the early morning hours but that's just me.

At that age, I would have done stuff like that just to sleep in my own bed but I'm stubborn. Depends on how close of a friend the persons house was that I was at.

Yep, I agree. Plus, I'm sure a lot of people that she knew were possibly out of town since it was labor day weekend.

I'd imagine the shops at legacy would have been packed since it was labor day weekend.

Once they get video or stills from the camera, we should have a better picture of what happened to her.

Why is the BF posting on her page? Why not on his own (which I couldn't find)? Not accusing. Just really don't like when people post from the victim's FB.

I hope this does not turn out to be another Lauren Spierer case.

You'd think there would be plenty of security footage from the center and parking garage

Why is the BF posting on her page? Why not on his own (which I couldn't find)? Not accusing. Just really don't like when people post from the victim's FB.

Probably so people would realize she is missing.

He's not posting anything suspicious that i'm aware of.

Probably so people would realize she is missing.

He's not posting anything suspicious that i'm aware of.

Not suspicious. I agree.
I just would think her friends and family would post on their own FB. JMO

You'd think there would be plenty of security footage from the center and parking garage

I'm sure there is and I read that once they get the footage from all the camera's police will start to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse