GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's possible that the boyfriend didn't go looking for her or didn't think it was odd when he didn't hear from her the next day because of their disagreement. Maybe they weren't speaking to each other, or he was upset with her and didn't try to contact her and it wasn't until he heard that she didn't show up for work, or heard that no one had been in touch with her that he began to worry?

How far does the boyfriend live from the area she went missing, and was he with her that night at any point?

Early on Friday morning, security guards from The Shops at Legacy handed over surveillance camera video in hopes of seeing any trace of 23-year-old Christina Morris. The woman was last seen at the Plano shopping area nearly a week ago.

The missing woman’s mother plans to walk from shop-to-shop on Friday, asking merchants if they remember seeing Morris or anything that could help lead authorities to a break in this case.

Detectives from the Plano Police Department are reviewing the surveillance camera footage and combing over the area some more in the search for evidence on Friday. Authorities are going to attempt to retrace the missing woman’s steps to see what could have happened to Morris.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-woman/

I wonder if LE has asked the last person who saw her to take a polygraph? Something obviously happened in the parking garage. She did not make it to her car so obviously one of several things happened. 1. She never made it to the garage with the friend. 2. She was abducted before she reached her car. OR 3. She left in the car with the friend and someone is hiding something. JMO here tho. Not accusing, just stating the obvious.

How quiet would the parking garage be at 3 am? I'm guessing pretty quiet. So unless that friend was a few levels up from her , it seems he would have heard a scuffle of any kind.

The male friend got in his car and left didn't he? It could have happened after he had gone. Hopefully the surveillance catches something.

The male friend got in his car and left didn't he? It could have happened after he had gone. Hopefully the surveillance catches something.

yes, after they got into the parking garage, he went one way, she went the other and he got into his car and left.

Also, I just heard on the news that all of Christina's doors were locked.

Is this parking structure new? Is there more development of any kind around the shopping complex?

I live at the Shops on the north side. This parking garage she was at is directly behind Henry's, Potbelly, etc. On the other side of the garage are townhomes. It is well-lit and people are usually still out and about in this area well up to 3AM.

She was walking to this garage from apartments on the south side, and would've had a bit of a trek ahead of her. Some people mapped out her taking Parkwood back to the garage, but typically pedestrians walk past the shops and bars on Bishop since it's more bustling.

This past weekend was very busy out there. Tons of people coming and going at all hours. On weekends like this, I usually find people passed out on the sidewalk I have to wake up and direct to a lightpost so their friends can find them.

Hello. I'm new to the forum and meant to post this earlier:

I used to live at the Shops at Legacy and none of the complexes are technically "gated." Access to the halls of the communities does require a fob, but the exteriors of many of the apartments are easily accessible from the many streets that make up the Shops.

There are four main communities: Northside and Parkside, both north of Legacy; and Post Legacy and Legacy Village, both south of Legacy. Each of them has a parking garage for residents, but only the resident garages on the south side are gated (the others just have an arm but no gate).

Christina left an apartment that was on the south side (Legacy Village), and the only resident garage with visitor parking is the Post Legacy garage (slightly just north), which has public parking for visitors on the first floor.

I'm not sure where her car was found, but it's very likely that it was found in the public garage that is literally just across from Post Legacy apartments, right behind Main Street Bistro & Bakery. It's a very big garage with several floors, including roof parking. That is where most non-residents park when they visit the south side of the Shops.

Walking from Legacy Village to that public garage would take about 5-10 minutes. It's a short walk.

would there have been a lot of people out and about at 4 AM?

would there have been a lot of people out and about at 4 AM?

Things do quiet down by this time, but it's not unusual for there to still be people milling about/walking to their cars. There's an old cemetery across Bishop from this garage where I tend to see stragglers sobering up on the benches.

This being a holiday weekend, people still wandering around isn't unheard of at 4AM out here.

And do they have cameras in and outside of the parking garages?

Cameras are pretty much everywhere. They're scattered around the shops and restaurants. My complex in particular has cameras in every stairwell, by every entrance, in the garage, etc. I haven't looked for cameras in this particular garage, but I would imagine there are some within it or at least nearby. If anyone is interested, I can take a look for them when I walk my dog this afternoon.

Hope I'm wrong but this doesn't sound good :( her phone being dead (or deliberately turned off), no usage of her bank account since Friday, no contact with family or friends. Doesn't seem like she took off of her own accord. Dying to see this CCTV footage that they're reviewing! Also, why was she only reported missing 3 days later? Unless it was normal for her to just go off & do her own thing for a few days..

Other than the friend she was walking with, has anyone else been questioned by LE?

I just wanted to say that my cousin did say she would let me know me know of any new information she finds out that she can share.

220a3fe624860fe96088e30a56aa28de.jpg

Yeah. 6 days from since she went missing to today is quite a long time to go without any contact at all with your family or friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back