GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a lot of her last calls that night were to her boyfriend? I wonder what them calls were about..

her mother said a lot of her last calls were to her boyfriend. like maybe he was the last she called.

I really wish the police would give us an update.

they must have taken it down
prolly cause of the clothing description? Who knows.....

Iluvmua-please post links to sources-Websleuths does not operate as does Facebook.We need verified major source news articles. But PLEASE keep posting!
Iluvmua2........

According to what her mother says, the tape(s) are really grainy and you can't make out much.

She did say that you can barely see her daughter go into the parking garage but after that nothing. you don't see her come out.

Please don't anyone post any information which may compromise or jeopardize any investigation.

jmo

This doesn't sound good. The more time that goes by is critical.. I would love to go to Plano today and help out on the search but right now it sounds like family and friends are just volunteering. I saw that someone said she lived with her boyfriend but I never saw the link to that source and I know however you must place a link but if this was the case, it is very fishy that he would have waited that long.. I live with my boyfriend and I know for a fact regardless if we are fighting he still would have tried to contact me. Hell, when we went to gym one time together he made the staff knock on the tanning bed room door to see if I was okay because it was longer than he expected it to be and wanted to make sure I was okay. I just pray that this girl is found safe.

3 days is a long time to wait if you live with your partner & she/he hasn't come home at all or been in contact with you. Yeah they had had a disagreement, what partners don't, but I'd still ring to make sure they was okay.

I'm local to the area, someone mentioned on here that the search is just being conducted by friends and family... is this for sure? I would like to help look but can not find any information that its open to the public.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Plano-Police-Search-for-Missing-Woman-273977191.html

The family said Christina Morris is always in touch with them, but hadn't been as much the past few days.
"We didn't think anything of it because it was Labor Day weekend. People have things going on," said Anna Morris.

So nobody was concerned when they had not gotten in contact with her???

I read this & thought exactly the same! If she hardly was in contact with them much then fair enough I could understand why they wouldn't think something was wrong but according to them, she was always in touch.

Boyfriends twitter account has been suspended. Interesting.

I am local and have been to Shops a bunch, but we're a bit older so we go for dinner and that's about it- no bars or anything. I've never felt unsafe there before. It's very trendy and upscale.

I'm local to the area, someone mentioned on here that the search is just being conducted by friends and family... is this for sure? I would like to help look but can not find any information that its open to the public.

I believe the searches are mainly done by family and friends but i'm pretty sure the public has been helping out with searches as well.

Of course the parking garage has been searched....

Why did nobody find it odd that they hadn't heard from her? Mom, stepmom, bf, friends?

The area around there has a lot of open space....fields, creeks, etc. Some of the large company offices have acres surrounding them.

I'm not 100% sure. I just was watching the news last night and it said the volunteers were mostly family and friends. They also interviewed her brother and he said that he was shocked to see everybody there and that it showed she was loved by many.. I'm sure their are volunteers that don't know her personally I just don't know where you would start to find out how you could volunteer but I def would love to go to Plano and help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member