GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know who you mean now. Yes it says the account has been suspended. Weird. People have to report it for it to be suspended though..

which one is it. I can still see it unless it is a different twitter account?

I also got that the account was suspended when I looked yesterday. However, I have no idea how it can get suspended unless it breaks certain twitter rules..

I'm not 100% sure. I just was watching the news last night and it said the volunteers were mostly family and friends. They also interviewed her brother and he said that he was shocked to see everybody there and that it showed she was loved by many.. I'm sure their are volunteers that don't know her personally I just don't know where you would start to find out how you could volunteer but I def would love to go to Plano and help out.

I would to, I think there is a search going on tonight. I've been on a search before and the news told where to go meet and at what time but there isn't anything I've seen that is inviting to the public with a time or location to go. I may of missed it but is there a Find Christina FB yet or maybe I can send a message on her FB page and her brother or bf will respond.

I find it odd that no one was concerned about not hearing from christina when according to her family she was in constant contact with them.

I also got that the account was suspended when I looked yesterday. However, I have no idea how it can get suspended unless it breaks certain twitter rules..

I'm quite Twitter savvy & someone has to report the account, tick a reason why they're reporting it & Twitter has a look at it. If they agree, they suspend the account.

BF has a "business" page that is linked to her page - it is still active. His personal twitter page (also referenced on hers further down in a tweet) is suspended though. Is it possible that PDs can have twitter suspend accounts if they're looking for something?

I find it odd that no one was concerned about not hearing from christina when according to her family she was in constant contact with them.

I find it strange too. If I was in constant contact with someone then I suddenly hadn't heard from them for 3 days, I'd be very concerned.

BF has a "business" page that is linked to her page - it is still active. His personal twitter page (also referenced on hers further down in a tweet) is suspended though. Is it possible that PDs can have twitter suspend accounts if they're looking for something?

This is probably what is happening.

I'm sure they are checking out everyone she was in contact with, friends, family, bf etc.

I was wondering the same thing.

I'm local to the area, someone mentioned on here that the search is just being conducted by friends and family... is this for sure? I would like to help look but can not find any information that its open to the public.

I had read that the yesterday searchers were in 3 teams-each team guided by an LEO.

Do I have a link? He** no-physician heal yourself Starry.

hmm argument,male friend..bf doesn't tell anyone that he hasn't heard from her...not accusing but am i the only one wondering here:thinking:

The parents say its not like her to not call or text yet they didn't realise anything was wrong after not hearing from her at all for 3 days? I don't get it.

I also find it a bit weird that the last calls that night were to her boyfriend and that they had had a disagreement. Wonder what the disagreement was about? Maybe that she was out so late with a guy(s) & he wasn't happy about it?

hmm argument,male friend..bf doesn't tell anyone that he hasn't heard from her...not accusing but am i the only one wondering here:thinking:

No you're not the only one. What guy doesn't get in touch with his girlfriends parents if she hasn't come home for the last 3 days? Most guys would be worried sick. Just my own opinion.

Does she live alone?
Did the friend she was visiting even try to call her to see if she made it home okay?
Just can't figure out why no one seemed concerned for three days.

Early on the 2nd (not late like it looks like when they reported her missing) my cousin was asking in FB if anyone had heard from her at all. And either later that day or the next when she posted that she was missing, a friend commented that she thought it was a joke or a rumor heard over the last few days and my cousin said that it was not and in fact now was an official missing persons case. So it sounds like there were people who tried to get in touch with her. But if she had gone off the radar before, as it was said In the article I had posted, then they likely were not too worried initially.

Again, only what I am gathering just by observation. And I hope that's not violating anything. It's all hindsight and that's all there is. Nothing more. I'm feeling helpless being so many states away and not being able to help a family member find her best friend.

When I was in college and decided to study criminal justice and sociology- missing persons cases was always one of the areas I wanted to be involved with in someway (it's how I found websleuths back in the early 00's I believe). Never have worked as being a stay at home Mom is what works for our family but the feeling for this area of the field has never changed. Just never thought I'd know someone personally missing a loved one. We are still a Law Enforcement family and so I'm reminded every day how no one is immune or anything in this world.

Alright. I will stop rambling now. Wish I was closer to help right now.

I'm right there with ya!:notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member