GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a disagreement, the last calls that were to him ,he doesn't think it's strange that she hasn't come home in 3 days, he didn't even think to call her work or her parents to tell them she hasn't been home. Hmm..

I could be wrong but it just sounds fishy to me & not the right behaviour that a caring, worried boyfriend would behave like! If my partner hadn't been home in 3 days, I'd be ringing his parents, work & all his friends to see if they had heard off him or seen him.

Per news reporter, Christina's mother says her daughter lives with her boyfriend. according to her mother, her boyfriend is ashamed and upset that he did not call her parents etc.

a lot of her last calls were to her boyfriend according to what her mother says.

police are reviewing the CCTV cameras also.
WHAT the what? Seriously? thats not hinky..

Saw this on local news for the first time this morning. FoxDFW.

Alright. I will stop rambling now. Wish I was closer to help right now.

By you simply being here and discussing her, you are helping. Rambling? I don't think so. They need all the help that they can get. They say that actions speak louder than words. In this case, I don't think so. Words, IE sightings, info..etc sometimes speak louder than actions.

The male friend said he seen nothing to suggest that she was going straight to her car after they had split up. She could have gone to meet up with someone?
how did he know where her car was? Otherwise how could he make that determination she wasn't going straight to her car?

Hmm..seems that HF (the boyfriend) has access to her FB, but he doesn't have one himself?

My husband doesn't have a facebook and would very easily have access to mine - especially living together. I've even given him the password a time or two if he was going to look at something and we weren't in the same location - this was before we were engaged or married. I don't find it at all weird or creepy that he has access to it. (That's not a reflection of my general questioning about his involvement - but access to FB isn't a big concern to me)

For those wondering about volunteering: It's not just for friends and family. (A silly assumption to think such a thing.) The more people who can help, the better.

If you're interested, there is a Plano PD substation located inside the Shops. This is the address:

Police Substation (West)
7200 Bishop Rd., D-8
Plano, TX 75024

However, the substation is not always open. It depends on officer availability. Here is the non-emergency number for Plano PD: (972) 424-5678. They might be able to give you more information.

If you happen to be familiar with the Shops, the substation is located diagonally across from Jasper's and Naan Sushi.

For those wondering about volunteering: It's not just for friends and family. (A silly assumption to think such a thing.) The more people who can help, the better.

If you're interested, there is a Plano PD Substation located inside the Shops. This is the address:

Police Substation (West)
7200 Bishop Rd., D-8
Plano, TX 75024

However, the substation is not always open. It depends on officer availability. Here is the non-emergency number for Plano PD: (972) 424-5678. They might be able to give you more information.

If you happen to be familiar with the Shops, the substation is located diagonally across from Jasper's and Naan Sushi.

I really wish I could go and help, but my husband is out of town and I have my kids this weekend. Otherwise, I'd be there in a heartbeat. I don't have a good feeling about this.

It's a short clip there, but she doesn't seem in distress or like she's being forced to walk that way with the friend. She also doesn't seem like she's impaired - seems fairly sober. I'd like to think her friends wouldn't have let her walk to her car if she weren't sober enough to drive home.

I really wish I could go and help, but my husband is out of town and I have my kids this weekend. Otherwise, I'd be there in a heartbeat. I don't have a good feeling about this.

My coworkers and I have been consumed by all this and really wish we could do more to help find this girl. The whole thing is jarring.

I design software for police, so I know how exhaustive it must be for all involved.

Boyfriends twitter account has been suspended. Interesting.

I am local and have been to Shops a bunch, but we're a bit older so we go for dinner and that's about it- no bars or anything. I've never felt unsafe there before. It's very trendy and upscale.
Suspended? As in Twitter closed it or deactivated as in he closed it himself?

ETA , read more comments, so it says suspended. I'm guessing if twitter ' suspends ' an account at request of LE , for example, that is so that everything on it is preserved. The user could remove pics, posts, etc and they would be gone but if twitter suspends that means the user cannot access it to delete anything. Am I getting that right? tia

how did he know where her car was? Otherwise how could he make that determination she wasn't going straight to her car?

I don't have a clue. I'm just quoting what I've read. Maybe she was walking in a different direction to the parking garage once they'd split up. Good point though.

Suspended? As in Twitter closed it or deactivated as in he closed it himself?

ETA , read more comments, so it says suspended. I'm guessing if twitter ' suspends ' an account at request of LE , for example, that is so that everything on it is preserved. The user could remove pics, posts, etc and they would be gone but if twitter suspends that means the user cannot access it to delete anything. Am I getting that right? tia

That's correct. A user can't do anything on that account if it has been suspended unless Twitter unsuspends it which can happen at the request of the owner of the account.

Well, yesterday I was hopeful that maybe she took off on a little impromptu adventure with a new friend and just had such a grand time, she forgot to check in. I am still wishing it is something like that. But today's new ' revelations' don't really make that seem too likely. I'm holding out hope for you , young lady. Prove me wrong, please !

My coworkers and I have been consumed by all this and really wish we could do more to help find this girl. The whole thing is jarring.

I design software for police, so I know how exhaustive it must be for all involved.
'Jarring' hardly fits-this video is downright frightening.
Just the posture of both people.

So when she didn't come home (to the BF's) ,who did he call ? just her phone or did he call anybody ? I guess LE will interview everyone she came in contact with and then check the stories plus any video.

'Jarring' hardly fits-this video is downright frightening.
Just the posture of both people.

Are you talking about the garage surveillance cam? Maybe I missed something. I thought the video looked like 2 regular people just walking along. You find their posture odd? I'm going to view it again and try to open my mind up . tks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214