GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's quiet here today as everyone waits with baited breath to see if the big search going on today is fruitful. Lord I hope they find something.

[modsnip]. I understand the reasoning behind the rules but for a case like this one where LE gives us *nothing* to work with, it essentially puts a gag order on us for this forum. It's a conundrum.

Who Is doing this big search? LE?

Off topic- the book gone girl (which has been turned into a movie) was not really anything like this case. Continue reading it or read it because you cannot predict what will happen in any chapter and Christina's case won't ruin it for you. They're really nothing alike except she goes missing in the book. It's the best book I've read in years.

Off topic- the book gone girl (which has been turned into a movie) was not really anything like this case. Continue reading it or read it because you cannot predict what will happen in any chapter and Christina's case won't ruin it for you. They're really nothing alike except she goes missing in the book. It's the best book I've read in years.

Loved the book! Could not put it down. Read it n 2 days. Can't wait to see the movie.

Nobody's saying this case would ruin the book.....just the poster who spoiled the ending....

OT - Lots of guests today.......we are popular! :loveyou:

I think it was leads from folks other than LE - rumors maybe. Maybe a PI? Who knows.

By the way, Monday night I had dinner at Fireside Pies in the Shops at Legacy and we parked in the same garage not far from where CM parked that night. There is a dumpster less than 50 yards (behind the dunkin donuts) from where her car was parked - I don't know what the access to it is (open or secure) but it did make me wonder. 4 days later on a holiday weekend, that trash could have definitely been picked up - especially on Tuesday when she wasn't reported missing until Tuesday night. I always wonder if LE checked the landfills. The lighting and type of location makes it seem unlikely that a perp would dump a body there, but you just never know. I didn't want to walk over to it because there was some sort of commercial vehicle blocking it (doing something else, unrelated to the dumpster).

Additionally, that parking garage and general area is fairly immaculate every time I've gone over there. If there were lost items (shoe, earring, etc) as a sign of a struggle, I'm 99% sure they would have been swept up and dumped by the time anyone went looking for her. Now, it it were something more valuable - phone, keys, etc - hopefully they have a lost and found those would be turned into.

Just thinking...

I think it was leads from folks other than LE - rumors maybe. Maybe a PI? Who knows.

I was so hoping LE might have squeezed a little tidbit out of someone. Oh, well. A lead from a PI would be pretty awesome, too. I just knew today might be the day :/

And yes, that dang four day delay!

Edited to add- And I guess if it were leads from LE, they'd have actually been doing the search themselves, right? At least initially, if they really thought they had a break in the case.

tagging in to keep up with the threads.

Has there been any type of news about the search?

Last night I saw the movie "Gone Girl",made me think about Christina. Maybe she did just walk away? The girl in that movie was messed up. She had the whole gone missing things planned, maybe Christina did too. Maybe her plan backfired too. I don't know anymore. I really have my gut on her business partner.

:greetings::wagon:
Welcome to the case that we call Ground Hog Day! We just keep going round and round on theories and then because so much has not been mentioned in MSM, we can't discuss it.

Was that the two teens who had disappeared and it turned out they had gone off the road and ended up in an area that couldn't be seen from the highway?

No, I don't think so. I'm sorry I posted when I don't recall the details. Usually someone else knows though!
Like I'll post "boo" and then three people recall the case. lol!
I googled and googled and still have no clue what case I was thinking about. Maybe it was a case where the person was found alive but in distress. I'm only recalling the lucky fluke that occurred.

Also Kelli Bordeaux went missing April 2012 and was found May 2014 whereas Holly Bobo went missing April 2011 and was found August 2014, so both were not found within "the next week" as I posted. Just seemed like that to me for some reason. Just having two sets of remains found within a few months time is a big deal after following any case for a year plus, plus and/or plus!

Sorry, I thought this group would have already seen it. I hardly ever get out, being a stay at home mom and all. I thought that book turned movie would have been read or watched by this group by now. I apologize.

Sorry, I thought this group would have already seen it. I hardly ever get out, being a stay at home mom and all. I thought that book turned movie would have been read or watched by this group by now. I apologize.

No way! Don't apologize!
You are welcome to discuss whatever you think is relevant here!
Big hugs to you:grouphug:

Oh my goodness - no worries!! That book is so convoluted and so complex that I kept having to reread parts. Glad you are here - we need some new blood. Please continue to post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member