GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't talk about movies we haven't seen LOL - I want to see Gone Girl and I don't want it spoiled.

This is starting to get ridiculous! All because a non American citizen came over here knowingly having been sick.. Makes my stomach hurt thinking about the selfishness and lack of consideration for our country's healthcare and country all together. Prays to the two nurses fighting Ebola.

IIRC- Didn't TD come over here NOT sick yet?

OT: And I literally have the book in my hand....*putting it down and walking away* Well, saved me some time reading it I suppose. *sigh*

Quiet Quiet Quiet........:bed:

I think it's quiet here today as everyone waits with baited breath to see if the big search going on today is fruitful. Lord I hope they find something.

[modsnip] I understand the reasoning behind the rules but for a case like this one where LE gives us *nothing* to work with, it essentially puts a gag order on us for this forum. It's a conundrum.

You're not kidding!
I'm not sure what I'm waiting for...but, I'm just waiting. Can't focus or get anything accomplished today.

I think after 10 threads we have discussed every type of scenario..some were shocking,some were simple. Most of which we can not speculate much more than the little information that has been given.
At this Moment ..it is a 3-NO case.
NO Body
NO Crime Scene
NO Contact

I pray that Christina is covered in Angel Wings of Protection and Love
ANGELSCARRY.jpg

7 members.... 19 guests... On this thread now...

would love to have some guests join WS and add any information they may have!

:seeya:

Right???:silenced:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads